Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Losing grey cells/gaining grey hairs wale kostins (Page 10)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hereandhappy

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

i have one kostin is anjali a super healing woman? she has had a miscarriage lost her baby cut her feet got electrocuted but was able to dress and come home in a wheel chair wowShocked

That too with a glowing complexion...oh but then she is the lead so she should be super woman

Oh...ye of little faith. She was in a beige sari...which was supposed to wash her out a little. Samjha karo. beige sari=sad, ill, dying heroine. Tum log bhi na! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholictrpbabeJaponicanonasiEXPELLIARMUSFairyLiquidSoapladdoo598Sultan_Of_Swing

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

I have more kostins, do bear with me:

1) What happened to AnJhali's lacerated feet? What happened to those glass shards spread all over the rug in her room? Why doesn't anyone want to know about these things? Selective amnesia much? Shyamu obviously snuck in when everyone left. Tanu, aap bhi na! Shyamu also magically healed AnJhali's wounds? Tells tells.

2) Has Shyamu built a secret tunnel that connects his hide out to AnJhali's room or is he simply sharing rooms with HP? What is the deal with him cruising in and out of RM without anyone noticing? Maybe he finally built a teleportation machine. He's slowly on his way to becoming the Fly.  Bwahahahaha! LOLLOL He is dumb bey, khak teleporting machine banayega. HP is a namak halal I tell you. That is the true explanation.

3) Who else guffawed seeing the air punches? Kya Arnav jee, ek bhi punch Shyamu par nahin gira. Bleh. On the other hand, Shyamu was being punched, but Dadi was feeling the pain, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? Lol, *high five*! Unrequited, unconditional, undying love. Mohabbat Door Janey Na Dey, Arnav Paas Aney Na Dey

4) Why is AnJhali glowing and looking as fresh as a dew drop after suffering through such trauma? Why were Nani and Maami in full make-up and jewellery if they were too rona'd out to move beyond the living room?? (Where was Payal?? Does anyone care?) IKR right? And what about Khushi jee's flawless makeup even after a full night of rona dhona? Not one hair was out of place. Humko bhi sikhao bhai yeh magic tricks, humra makeup-iya toh touch up-iya kay bagair tikta hi nahin.

5) Why does Shyamu make me laugh till my tummy hurts when he cries? Everything he does makes me laugh; except Friday. That was just effed up. Stern Smile Bwahahaha true that.LOL

And I have answers (for a change!) to your kostins, some of them at least:

1) Because Arnav Singh Raizada is a man of few words & IPK believes in hiding the truth as long as possible.Dekhna hai toh dekho.  Lies! He had a poora monologue yesterday! Shocked I was too shocked for words.  Arnav jee only does one monologue a year. Samjhe ya samjhaoon?

2) Khushi jee was actually present in every scene which had ASR in it, except for that last 10-15 second long ASR-AnJhali scene. But you see, she is no longer the heroine, she is the hero's shadow, following him quietly without uttering a single word. Again, dekhna hai toh dekho. --> LOL

3) Ham, ham ham! Tone it down dude. Both at the gym and in the acting department. I concur Maxine. All this ham business is reminding me of Spam...ew.

4) I felt Di's pain yesterday. I felt like whacking her over the head today. I am glad she is back to her usual annoying self. As far as DB is concerned, work harder woman. You want to be a parallel lead, tears and random cheek holding can only take you so far. She was unconscious. Small mercies for me.. Bleh. She was awake for the first half, that is more than enough exposure for making me want to whack her over the head.

5) Kya Boloon Aab?LOL --> LOL

Kya Nosh, aap bhi na! *Cheek hold*

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiFairyLiquidSoap

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Some people conveniently ignore my riddles 

and by some people I mean the quiz master

shatir dimaag, pagalpaan and 102 bukhaar! Angry

Edited by MentalExotica - 04 September 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DevilwaysSu_SomerholictrpbabeJaponicanonasiAmazingAmymadmaxineEXPELLIARMUSsbk2Sultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap.shinchan.

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Tis is an Indian show written by 4 lions.... That in itself is an answer  

Thinking of the answers to your koistins will make me lose the few grey cells I do have...its the time to conserve, just like the PH are doing whilst writing this show ...  ;) 

On another note why do all old women take to Shaym straight away...first Buaji and now Dadi. 

Its because of his weird flute music in the BG...the old women dance around him like Gopis LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kimi223Su_SomerholicSuninonasiJaponicaAsh95AmazingAmymadmaxineasha...EXPELLIARMUSFairyLiquidSoap

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

1) What happened to AnJhali's lacerated feet? What happened to those glass shards spread all over the rug in her room? Why doesn't anyone want to know about these things? Selective amnesia much?

2) Has Shyamu built a secret tunnel that connects his hide out to AnJhali's room or is he simply sharing rooms with HP? What is the deal with him cruising in and out of RM without anyone noticing?

3) Who else guffawed seeing the air punches? Kya Arnav jee, ek bhi punch Shyamu par nahin gira. Bleh. On the other hand, Shyamu was being punched, but Dadi was feeling the pain, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

4) Why is AnJhali glowing and looking as fresh as a dew drop after suffering through such trauma?

5) Why does Shyamu make me laugh till my tummy hurts when he cries?

1) Because Arnav Singh Raizada is a man of few words & IPK believes in hiding the truth as long as possible.Dekhna hai toh dekho.

2) Khushi jee was actually present in every scene which had ASR in it, except for that last 10-15 second long ASR-AnJhali scene. But you see, she is no longer the heroine, she is the hero's shadow, following him quietly without uttering a single word. Again, dekhna hai toh dekho.

3) Ham, ham ham! Tone it down dude. Both at the gym and in the acting department. I concur Maxine.

4) I felt Di's pain yesterday. I felt like whacking her over the head today. I am glad she is back to her usual annoying self. As far as DB is concerned, work harder woman. You want to be a parallel lead, tears and random cheek holding can only take you so far.

5) Kya Boloon Aab?LOL

Excellent kostins maxine.. very hard to answer.. thank god I didn't get any of these during school days, 'cos I would never have made it out of school.. Confused

Now Ladoos kostins.. I can atleast attempt some of them.. 

1. Shyam is very diligent and neat guy.. He cleans up after the mess that he makes.. hence he cleared out the lights, cleaned the room and floor, wiped the blood stains. .. and not only that.. he cleaned up Anj's wound too on her feet.. He is very thorough in his job you see.. 

2. The problem here is bad building plans of RM.. and the poolside.. since the pool is connected to every room in RM, all Shyam has to do is hide in the knee deep pool until dark and then he can walk through and get into any room.. 

3. Isse kehte hai D&D pyaar.. Heart (Daadi aur damaad/duffer and dumbo.. whatever you wanna replace that with.. )

4. What trauma? They just removed her pillow.. Shocked

5. Thats because he is a great actor.. though he is crying .. andar hee andar he is laughing .. and it is this laughter that he spreads.. and what the viewers perceive.. LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggycraziefanSu_SomerholicJaponicanonasiAmazingAmyAsh95madmaxineEXPELLIARMUSsbk2FairyLiquidSoapladdoo598

Kimi223 Newbie
Kimi223
Kimi223

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

4) Why is AnJhali glowing and looking as fresh as a dew drop after suffering through such trauma?

Accha sawal hai. She should take a page out of Garima's book who looked positively ill when she realised she might have to face Dadi. I think I felt worse for Garima than I now do for Anjali.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicnonasiEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxinesbk2FairyLiquidSoapladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

1) What happened to AnJhali's lacerated feet? What happened to those glass shards spread all over the rug in her room? Why doesn't anyone want to know about these things? Selective amnesia much?

2) Has Shyamu built a secret tunnel that connects his hide out to AnJhali's room or is he simply sharing rooms with HP? What is the deal with him cruising in and out of RM without anyone noticing?

3) Who else guffawed seeing the air punches? Kya Arnav jee, ek bhi punch Shyamu par nahin gira. Bleh. On the other hand, Shyamu was being punched, but Dadi was feeling the pain, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

5) Why does Shyamu make me laugh till my tummy hurts when he cries?

1) Because Arnav Singh Raizada is a man of few words & IPK believes in hiding the truth as long as possible.Dekhna hai toh dekho.

2) Khushi jee was actually present in every scene which had ASR in it, except for that last 10-15 second long ASR-AnJhali scene. But you see, she is no longer the heroine, she is the hero's shadow, following him quietly without uttering a single word. Again, dekhna hai toh dekho.

3) Ham, ham ham! Tone it down dude. Both at the gym and in the acting department. I concur Maxine.

4) I felt Di's pain yesterday. I felt like whacking her over the head today. I am glad she is back to her usual annoying self. As far as DB is concerned, work harder woman. You want to be a parallel lead, tears and random cheek holding can only take you so far.

5) Kya Boloon Aab?LOL

Excellent kostins maxine.. very hard to answer.. thank god I didn't get any of these during school days, 'cos I would never have made it out of school.. Confused

Now Ladoos kostins.. I can atleast attempt some of them.. 

1. Shyam is very diligent and neat guy.. He cleans up after the mess that he makes.. hence he cleared out the lights, cleaned the room and floor, wiped the blood stains. .. and not only that.. he cleaned up Anj's wound too on her feet.. He is very thorough in his job you see.. 

2. The problem here is bad building plans of RM.. and the poolside.. since the pool is connected to every room in RM, all Shyam has to do is hide in the knee deep pool until dark and then he can walk through and get into any room.. 

3. Isse kehte hai D&D pyaar.. Heart (Daadi aur damaad/duffer and dumbo.. whatever you wanna replace that with.. )

4. What trauma? They just removed her pillow.. Shocked

5. Thats because he is a great actor.. though he is crying .. andar hee andar he is laughing .. and it is this laughter that he spreads.. and what the viewers perceive.. LOL

ROFLMAO!!!ROFLROFLROFL

Maaloo jee, aap "budiya" ho!

Edited by laddoo598 - 04 September 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloononasimadmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

i have one kostin is anjali a super healing woman? she has had a miscarriage lost her baby cut her feet got electrocuted but was able to dress and come home in a wheel chair wowShocked

And look fresher and prettier than she has in recent times. Just how?
eggjactly what is her beauty secret tells tells anyone hey tanuHug 
we can make millions

Swathiji

Ap bhi badiya mazak kartai ho ji... Jiska pati itna pyar karta ho woh kya millions apkai liyai chodega LOL, glow is due to her husband's love so flow of money goes to his account LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicJaponicanonasimaaloomadmaxinesbk2laddoo598

Go to top