Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Losing grey cells/gaining grey hairs wale kostins - Page 14

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Aimz-

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada when Sad:

I rest my case.

Oh lets not get into this. Apparently people (now dont ask me who) cant relate to Kushi's character ever nor her emotions. πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: .Euphoria.

Kostin.

How do you ruin a perfect, tense showdown between Arnav and Shyam?

You show Sobti 'slapping'. I mean, Arnav beat Lallan and Rocky up with more filmy passion than he did Shyam. Bleddy hell, I was laughing my way at watching Arnav's girly attempts at beating Shyam up, I almost forgot the point of the fight.

I feel for your pain Maxine- It was a very testosterone filled episode today; Arnav, Shyam, Dadi...

It got too hot to handle. 

Totally the punches were too weak...and a kostin where are the bloody pieces of glass on the carpet???????????
meshas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nonasi

I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday. I am past it. But now that we have gone down this route, I have some other kostins. It really was a horror movie 😳...Dafuq?!

1). What's stopping Arnav from telling Dadi exactly what her precious Damadji did that he's so mad at him? She might even believe her Grandson...who knows? Instead we have all this koi use ghar mein nahi layega type autocratic orders that no one ever follows and never even work anyway. EGG-JACTLY! The mind boggles. Please, someone, shut that woman up! 

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 

Look, I watched this show for 6 weeks without Sobti. That's fine. 2 days without Sanka is too much for me. Can we please give her some lines. I don't even care if they cook up some out of context comedy. I really don't...I need my Sanak fix. Bas. Agreed. Even with so little to do, she still manages to make it so convincing. Jai ho Sanka Devi ki! πŸ˜†

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying. πŸ˜† I laughed through it too. So fake I couldn't figure out if I wanted to cringe, look away, or do something else altogether...so I laughed instead.

4). Not a kostin. A statement. Umm...Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it. Well, she was unconscious for most of today...I didn't blank out waiting for Sanka Devi and her Laad Governor to appear like I did yesterday...πŸ€”

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it. Oh...the kostin...there is always a kostin. πŸ˜Š @ bold: LMFAO! Delusion runs deep...When all else fails, just laugh.

Why this insensitivity? Because sadism is such a turn on. πŸ˜‰

Bingo you got it, CV's are a bunch of sadists.
madmaxine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ipkknd_2011

Can't answer your kostins, Maxine,but would love to hear what answers, if you get any!

In the meanwhile, I have wonly won kostin thatbhad been nagging... If I get an answer to this, I promise, I will not bother any of the things IPK...

What was in the trunk that Khushi was trying to push at the poolside on the janmashtami morning??

(Knowing IPK, probably just a random scene thrown in to give the "supposed" female lead her "screen-space". )

Errmmm...I was informed a few days ago that it was symbolic of her literally trying to open up the Pandora's box that admitting her love for him (which she did soon after this scene) would lead to. I don't even know what that means. 

*facepalm* 
madmaxine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Ok I watched Arnav bitch slapping Shyam scene. W*F was that? Is this Cvs way of giving us a comedy shaped respite from all of Poojali's crocodile tears?

It felt like 2 high school teenagers were involved in a bitch fight over their boyfriend. What was left was for each of them to pull the other's pigtail.

Is it just me or ever since LM left IPK, Barun's acting has been way too inconsistent and dare I say shoddy sometimes?

He is Mr.Mumbulus Mumbletonia these days. Kuch samajh nahi aata. 

madmaxine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -CreativeSoul-

i guess this is why there is a question mark at the end of this show tittle there are questions in this show and about this show that just can't be answered(while we are at it can someone please explain to me what is ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON? suppose to mean i mean what kind of a question is that what do i name this love... you name it love right πŸ€” )

btw totally agree with the khushi thing you take away arnav for a while fine all the arnav screamers might faint a little.. they can just suck it up but how dare they take khushi's screen time away have they completely lost it!

LOLwa! Good kostin. But ermm...nafrat paas na aane de, Dadi, Shyam, Anjali, everybody paas na aane de. So...Inn Dooriyon ko kya naam doon? would be a more appropriate name these days, no? 
madmaxine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

hmmph she also likes to ignore those who give answers and i too mean the quiz master😑

Sorry. But some of you guys are so clever in your answers that I literally have nothing funny to say. No joke. I will do better next time, promise. 
Manvi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying. 

Wow this is so true ,I nearly fell of my chair giggling to the words buff and hams ...really funny .good post must say 

cagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
<rant>

no comments (or kostins!) on the plot holes, lack of logic, butchering of characters, etc., cause, well, dekhna hai to dekho!  perhaps i'm desensitized but frankly could care less for WW or what is happening to her or the rest of the lot for that matter.  am not ashamed to admit that i only continue to watch for arhi - those two are still able to stir something in me, although must admit their pull at my heartstrings is not what it used to be.

so instead of kostins, here are a few 'should ofs':

- KKG comforting ASR should of been a longer scene, and KKG/ASR should of been given more screen space.  would of understood if one or both of them were off for 11/28/40/45 days but they are not.  gross misuse and waste of talent.  WW should of had a better track and more screen space when BS was out filming but not now when both SI and BS are around.

- ASR beating up snake should of had punch instead of being flaccid dhishooming.  notice after the first punch when ASR's hand recoils from the supposed impact it is limp as if dhishooming the snake hurt ASR!  W*F!?!  bad acting/directing/editing? air punching does not a hero make.

credit where credit due:

BS is fantastic at portraying angst, hurt, sadness, insecurity, guilt, etc.  all just with his eyes.  no dialog needed.  a pleasure to watch indeed.

and where credit is not due:

BS, dude, you need to up the ante in the romance.  hugs still lack tightness.  and don't be so careful with your hand placement dammit!  ASR would of placed his hands on KKG's bare back, not the covered parts.

would of commented more on SI but poor thing is a forgotten sidekick for the time being.

</rant>