Losing grey cells/gaining grey hairs wale kostins - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by joenet1234

What? Why did you do that? I thought we agreed that you weren't crossing over to the dark side. Ugh! I am hopeless at convincing. Oh hell! I went back and read it again after I asked you not to do so. It pissed me off even more.

My stomach hurts from laughing at Abhaas today. Match made in IPK hell - Biwi can't act at all, pati has too many confusing emotions, doesn't know when to laugh, cry or snort or just give up!

Kostin: Nupur = bell, Dadi = cat, who is going to Nupur the dadi?
(that made sense in my air head but not on paper)

I am not going to read anymore unless you quality control them for me and tell me it will make me laugh, OK? This I just had to get off my chest. It was causing breathing problems you see. 

Bleh..Abhaas...I giggled through the entire segment. What caring husband guilt trips his poor wife that way anyway? Though that wasn't him..that was the writers writing me a deep meaningful something I don't really understand. Whatever. 

Nupur=bells on an anklet. Dadi=biatch. Who wears anklets and reasons with biatches? I think my kostin answers yours. 
Originally posted by Erika1

You haven't seen nor read everything. but FYI,
the PH should thank ME 😳for analyzing their show and showing them the way, telling them what plot they should lay next. Enough said.
πŸ˜‰

Yo Erika! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Japonica

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kya dhamaakadar jawab diya hai aapne, Ashji, Haste, haste ham chair se gir gaye hain!!🀣

[/QUOTE]

Lali

Aji Bas Shukriya

Aji ab uth bhi jayiyai aur bhi hansna hai humai , hamarai nayai leads jo itna hansa rahai hai aj kal πŸ˜†

Ash
Ha, ha! sahi kaha aapne, No point crying, we've only got to learn to laugh at the joke the show has now become.
πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

Excactly,

This is called giving way for new talent to emote differently πŸ€£
Originally posted by madmaxine

I am not going to read anymore unless you quality control them for me and tell me it will make me laugh, OK? This I just had to get off my chest. It was causing breathing problems you see. 

Bleh..Abhaas...I giggled through the entire segment. What caring husband guilt trips his poor wife that way anyway? Though that wasn't him..that was the writers writing me a deep meaningful something I don't really understand. Whatever. 

Nupur=bells on an anklet. Dadi=biatch. Who wears anklets and reasons with biatches? I think my kostin answers yours. 

BEST.FRIENDS.FOREVER.

GET.A.ROOM!

Nupur = bell cat = pussy

star plus error

609 not found!

Edited by MentalExotica - 11 years ago
Originally posted by madmaxine

I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday. I am past it. But now that we have gone down this route, I have some other kostins. 

1). What's stopping Arnav from telling Dadi exactly what her precious Damadji did that he's so mad at him? She might even believe her Grandson...who knows? Instead we have all this koi use ghar mein nahi layega type autocratic orders that no one ever follows and never even work anyway. 

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 

Look, I watched this show for 6 weeks without Sobti. That's fine. 2 days without Sanka is too much for me. Can we please give her some lines. I don't even care if they cook up some out of context comedy. I really don't...I need my Sanak fix. Bas. 

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying. 

4). Not a kostin. A statement. Umm...Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it. 

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it. Oh...the kostin...there is always a kostin. πŸ˜Š

Why this insensitivity?

Errr...jawaab dena hai toh do! Do naπŸ˜ƒ

Cheers!
Maxine

1. Exactly...and what's stopping him from telling Dadi the terms under which he married Khushi? Perhaps that would lessen the old hag's ire towards Khushi. All he says is "Khushi mere patni hain"...how does that help? His words have had zero effect on Dadi thus far.

2. I watched the first 2 minutes of the episode and forwarded the rest of it, which means you are probably right.

The show feels lifeless without Khushi. No one can match SI's screen presence and charm (no offense DB). SI can make a crappy comedy scene work but DB can't make a well-written emotional scene work...at least for me.

3. Hahaha I like Abhaas but he was definitely hamming it up today. I still think DB overacted more in their hospital scene together...from the little I saw of it.

4. I have nothing against the screen space she negotiated for. Only if she were a better actress. There's a reason she is a supporting actor. I don't know if she still has that baby voice. I forward her scenes so I'm limited to seeing just her facial expressions of "pain"...which are CRINGE-WORTHY as you said.

Loved your post!
I laughed out loud, quite loud actually, when Shyam started crying :D
Originally posted by asha...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Flute music ki jai ho. At least Buaji came out of that Nasha and was about to have a face off with him. If only the PH actually carried it through *sigh*. 

I hope they have a Dadi and Shaym face off down the line...time he gets the hand. Or maybe he and Dadi can just get together and walk off in the sunset ...πŸ˜†

Or into the ashram πŸ€£ with the flute music in the BG πŸ˜†

Seriously, I am waiting for the day Shyam's true colors are revealed to the old Hag...

Actually, with the poor track record of the CVs of giving half baked, half hearted, incomplete and fizzled out revelations, I don't have any hopes.

They show Shyam's villainy in so much detail, yet, his truth never  comes out properly in front of anyone.
Edited by sbk2 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MentalExotica

BEST.FRIENDS.FOREVER.

GET.A.ROOM!

Nupur = bell cat=pussy

star plus error

609 not found!

Next time we shack up..you can come too. Now, stop pouting. 
Salaam Namaste Maxineji.

Why is your Forum presence like Khushiji's on-screen one nowadays?
Come on! Tells, tells.

With raat k dhaae baje, and no balwant kaur in sight, I'll just say this:

Try this out:

Play the episode 
*rewind for a few minutes* stop. You'll hear the word "Di"
*rewind for a few minutes* stop. You'll hear the word "Rani Sahiba"
*rewind for a few minutes* stop. You'll hear the word "Anjali bitya"

Disclaimer: Try this under medical supervision. Has high health risks.

Originally posted by -Aimz-

Salaam Namaste Maxineji.

Why is your Forum presence like Khushiji's on-screen one nowadays?
Come on! Tells, tells.

With raat k dhaae baje, and no balwant kaur in sight, I'll just say this:

Try this out:

Play the episode 
*rewind for a few minutes* stop. You'll hear the word "Di"
*rewind for a few minutes* stop. You'll hear the word "Rani Sahiba"
*rewind for a few minutes* stop. You'll hear the word "Anjali bitya"

Disclaimer: Try this under medical supervision. Has high health risks.

Not enough inspiration. Too much perspiration. 'Nuff said. πŸ˜ƒ