Users

Frequent Posters

madmaxine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

Some people conveniently ignore my riddles 

and by some people I mean the quiz master

shatir dimaag, pagalpaan and 102 bukhaar! πŸ˜‘

Your riddle is too hard for me. Sorry lovely! 

Hum kosish karenge. After all...kosish is the essence of failure. (I made that up...OK!) 
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Smarties-

lol this cracked me up...i was thinking the same πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  she already lives half dead but that pose takes away the cake 

Very similar to the pose when she was preggers and wanted to go to some satsang. I was like..if you're that sick...just stay home lady! God understands. 
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=madmaxine]I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday. I am past it. But now that we have gone down this route, I have some other kostins. 

1). What's stopping Arnav from telling Dadi exactly what her precious Damadji did that he's so mad at him? She might even believe her Grandson...who knows? Instead we have all this koi use ghar mein nahi layega type autocratic orders that no one ever follows and never even work anyway. 

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 

Look, I watched this show for 6 weeks without Sobti. That's fine. 2 days without Sanka is too much for me. Can we please give her some lines. I don't even care if they cook up some out of context comedy. I really don't...I need my Sanak fix. Bas.

The cvs and this show have done my head in, MM. There used to be a hilarious comedy sketch show in Britain called The Catherine Tate Show, in which Cathrine Tate used to play a snarky teenager whose standard line was 'Am I bovvered. Look, face, bovvered' and she'd repeat that ad nauseum just to make the point that she wasn't bothered by anything. I feel the same now about this show- 'am I bovvered'!

So I'm afraid I can answer only the above Kostin.

KKG had only 3 mins and no dialogue because she's now been officailly appoined by Mr. Cry Baby Raizada to be his sister the officially invalid
(except when she allows her husband to ahem ahem, no probs there, certainly)  Ms. Cry Baby Raizada nee Jha's personal maid and slave to order about as she pleases.

And in any spare time she has left from serving the above parasite, being the brilliant manager that he is, he is going to use her as his personal shoulder to lean on and cry each time his sister has any ailment ranging from hiccups to periods, PMT ot menopause, anything, Or a punching bag depending on what he feels like.

It all depends on what Mr. dekhna hai to dekho decides to do to torture and insult the viewers of the show.

So be prepared to see her for 2/3 mins each epi. being the Cry Baby raizada clan's personal slave, doing anything from wiping Ms Dabba Bai's arse to wiping Mr. Cry Baby's tears.

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it.

Why did you even bother???!!??

Glad to see that the sojourn in the skies has only added to your impressive kostining skills!!! Keep them coming girl for that is one of the few things related to the show that can keep our fragile sanities from totally disintegrating!!

Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Kya pakau villain hai yaar. These writers have created such a dumb villain, that now they have to dumb down every other character to an idiot's level to make the villain have the upper hand. Iss harakiri ko kya naam doon?πŸ˜†

I bet they did it on purpose...this dumbass villain who uses ether, scorpions and glass shards. There is a deeper meaning to this...I am sure. I am just too dumb to see it. Bas. 
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Fine i'll take the conventional route and answer your questions cos I absolutely hate being ignored. jab mein tumse baat kar rahi hoon toh ...blah!

Originally posted by: madmaxine

1). What's stopping Arnav from telling Dadi exactly what her precious Damadji did that he's so mad at him? She might even believe her Grandson...who knows? Instead we have all this koi use ghar mein nahi layega type autocratic orders that no one ever follows and never even work anyway. 
because Dadi the actress hasn't cut a deal with the PH yet, toh why to give her unnecessary footage.. tum bhi na

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 
listen Khushi's bringing sexy back, that's enough of a fix for me. 
Whatte greedy you are.. 

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying. 
Tum SJ ke absence ka fayda uthake Abhaas ke emotions pe vaar kar rahi ho, get ready to face the wrath.
He gave me goosebumps today
At first I was afraid, I was petrified... 
Now i stuff my face with a pillow and barf 

4). Not a kostin. A statement. Umm...Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it. 
DB up your game woman, atleast pretend that you know acting.
I will quote Rachel here
Look alive Judy Look alive

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it. Oh...the kostin...there is always a kostin. πŸ˜Š

Why this insensitivity?
 white-u skin girl-u girl-u
girl-u heart black-u
eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u
IPK future dark-u
Why this Kolaveri Kolaveri Kolaveri Di!!!!

Errr...jawaab dena hai toh do! Do naπŸ˜ƒ
Ignore math karo

Cheers!
Maxine
 Cheers to you too
MentalExotica

Edited by MentalExotica - 11 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ash95

Itna hi bolnai ko kaha tha ab kya karun main πŸ˜†

Ash jee..πŸ€—

Hilarious answers, jhelna hai toh jhelo, jhel hi toh rahein hai!🀣
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

Fine i'll take the conventional route and answer your questions cos I absolutely hate being ignored. jab mein tumse baat kar rahi hoon toh ...blah!

Darling, I love you.

Is se zyaada koi kisisko kaise majboor kar sakta hai? πŸ˜†
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sbk2

Its because of his weird flute music in the BG...the old women dance around him like Gopis πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Flute music ki jai ho. At least Buaji came out of that Nasha and was about to have a face off with him. If only the PH actually carried it through *sigh*. 

I hope they have a Dadi and Shaym face off down the line...time he gets the hand. Or maybe he and Dadi can just get together and walk off in the sunset ...πŸ˜†
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: praba66

I am a big fan of your Kostins. You are so spot on , exactly what went wrong in the episode and you put it so hilariously .Truly I love your posts. It is like a rainbow in the dark skies of  posts for the swooning  over Arnav's crying, laughing, sneezing and clenching . Thank you because I definetly am not a writer.

How nice of you to say so. Thank you! 
Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Ash jee..πŸ€—

Hilarious answers, jhelna hai toh jhelo, jhel hi toh rahein hai!🀣

Tanu

Kya sai kya bangayai , IPK terai pyar mai πŸ˜†