laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Updated on page 1.
Edited by laddoo598 - 11 years ago
Yash141 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Haaa. How I missed your Kostins.. But too bad. Cnt answer any of them. Coz I stopped watching the show..
Will be back when Sanaya regains her lead role. And get some acting to do other than playing 'Didi ki maid' and mute to 'Dadi ki haat' and punching bag for all others in just 3 mins.

My Kostin is, will she ever??? I highly doubt. IPK is drowning in quicksand.
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
can i just say a big fat ditto...they've killed ipk with an overdose of di...i want my sanka devi back ...to breathe life back into the show kkgsr needs to make a comeback...can't really see sanaya being used as a prop anylonger ...all she's  needed to do these days is romance the guy ...what a waste of talent  ...don't frequent the forum much whenever i do i thoroughly enjoy reading ur posts...thank u for all those wonderful  postsπŸ€— ... Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Euphoria.

Kostin.

How do you ruin a perfect, tense showdown between Arnav and Shyam?

You show Sobti 'slapping'. I mean, Arnav beat Lallan and Rocky up with more filmy passion than he did Shyam. Bleddy hell, I was laughing my way at watching Arnav's girly attempts at beating Shyam up, I almost forgot the point of the fight.

I feel for your pain Maxine- It was a very testosterone filled episode today; Arnav, Shyam, Dadi...

It got too hot to handle. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love you, dammit. At least he finally punched him, even if it was just ONE time repeated ad nauseum. (Since when do men slap each other?? Do not get kinky on me...)

Hmm, I wonder if Damadji has ever gotten the Hand...Dadi seems to reserve puppy dog looks for him. πŸ˜³

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i have one kostin is anjali a super healing woman? she has had a miscarriage lost her baby cut her feet got electrocuted but was able to dress and come home in a wheel chair wow😲
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

i have one kostin is anjali a super healing woman? she has had a miscarriage lost her baby cut her feet got electrocuted but was able to dress and come home in a wheel chair wow😲

And look fresher and prettier than she has in recent times. Just how?
hereandhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

That too with a glowing complexion...oh but then she is the lead so she should be super woman
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nonasi

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love you, dammit. At least he finally punched him, even if it was just ONE time repeated ad nauseum. (Since when do men slap each other?? Do not get kinky on me...)

Hmm, I wonder if Damadji has ever gotten the Hand...Dadi seems to reserve puppy dog looks for him. πŸ˜³

Dadi is clearly in love with Shyam.

Shyam on the other hand cracked me up with his "Dadi is useless" monologue. Funniest scene today. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh the twinge of unrequited love.
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: laddoo598

And look fresher and prettier than she has in recent times. Just how?

eggjactly what is her beauty secret tells tells anyone hey tanuπŸ€— 
we can make millions
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I have a Kostin too---

1--Did Anjali got a  asthma attack or fits when Shyam asked him"MUJHE RAJKUMARI CHAHIE" or she went into LaLa land of having Rajkumari -2...😲

2--n What is d name of the POSE in which Anjali was sitting in Wheelchair???😲😲

C'Mon paralllel lead will get a 5 min screen presence only...wht do u expect haan??? BAD KOSTIN...πŸ˜†