India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Losing grey cells/gaining grey hairs wale kostins

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday. I am past it. But now that we have gone down this route, I have some other kostins. 

1). What's stopping Arnav from telling Dadi exactly what her precious Damadji did that he's so mad at him? She might even believe her Grandson...who knows? Instead we have all this koi use ghar mein nahi layega type autocratic orders that no one ever follows and never even work anyway. 

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 

Look, I watched this show for 6 weeks without Sobti. That's fine. 2 days without Sanka is too much for me. Can we please give her some lines. I don't even care if they cook up some out of context comedy. I really don't...I need my Sanak fix. Bas. 

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying. 

4). Not a kostin. A statement. Umm...Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it. 

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it. Oh...the kostin...there is always a kostin. Smile

Why this insensitivity?

Errr...jawaab dena hai toh do! Do naBig smile

Cheers!
Maxine

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggyFaiminaArshiL0verladyhobbesra123sjnprvdhaliwalJordindynamosshilpi_issDoseSarina2012Anchal_MDora123craziefanbabli0204CyberOstrichsheks007ruby20Dee-shree99hereandhappy-Reva-citiArchana89HopeleslyInLovecagirlManvi90fatprincessStripePurplezenjoeSu_SomerholictrpbabeherebedragonsExquisiteOrchidaashi_priyankaasaucechipsMaverick29Yash141appy_12Glimmer-SAM1445-..Swapnali..Siesta1mangalorepollypollybleeding.love-Devanshi-meshasErika1Sunianishetty01inspiringstarsPashnaFrigatesneaky-ajswetha_ch..Damsel..JaponicaSunriseGreen-HappyBird-preetijaiswal19sparikhapplenpeachesmaalooAsh95-Ghuncha-vellainsaannonasiIceflamesHriju321joenet1234thechaigirlmomb24JayneHorizonSiri22segadAmazingAmyMepharmgatheringstorm..mrinalini..EXPELLIARMUSMagicLanternboyznakacherry227serialwatcher16MagicalKash.Euphoria.asha...paru_roxChaituvMentalExoticaStormChaserFairyLiquidSoapChitraFsbk2GayuArnavSultan_Of_Swingladdoo598DiamondLifepixiegirlCandYlicious_SGodhuliLogonArshicsHifahJohny.S.RajlazyleavesNestleToulouse.shinchan.

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Kostin.

How do you ruin a perfect, tense showdown between Arnav and Shyam?

You show Sobti 'slapping'. I mean, Arnav beat Lallan and Rocky up with more filmy passion than he did Shyam. Bleddy hell, I was laughing my way at watching Arnav's girly attempts at beating Shyam up, I almost forgot the point of the fight.

I feel for your pain Maxine- It was a very testosterone filled episode today; Arnav, Shyam, Dadi...

It got too hot to handle. 

Edited by .Euphoria. - 04 September 2012 at 12:40pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpDoseladyhobbesra123trpbabecitiReginaPhalange-cagirlSu_SomerholicHopeleslyInLovepriyankaaExquisiteOrchidSuniinspiringstars..Swapnali..Yash141bleeding.loveErika1Maverick29blackdice1001Japonicaswetha_ch..Damsel..-Aimz-sparikhapplenpeachesAsh95FrigatenonasithechaigirlAmazingAmyS111IceflamesStormChaserMentalExoticaChaituvMagicLanternmadmaxineasha...farheen75gatheringstormEXPELLIARMUSGodhuliLogonFairyLiquidSoapsbk2laddoo598HifahJohny.S.Raj

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
AAALIYYAAA! Ok now that i got that out...

Kostins and Kostins and Kostins...

but cant answer cos I did not watch...

the first kostin is re tell Daadi...but the whole USP of this show is that na ...dont tell dont ask MU and terrace FB for mnths...

The last para...I feel like i had a MR T (as in the A gang) just wapow me...what the!...

I dont faraq such faraqing comparisons...

Edited by CravingKhana - 04 September 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

DoseSu_SomerholiccagirltrpbabeMaverick29ExquisiteOrchidinspiringstars..Swapnali..swetha_chAsh95JaponicanonasiAmazingAmyIceflames.Euphoria.StormChaserMentalExoticamadmaxineasha...sbk2laddoo598FairyLiquidSoapHifahGodhuliLogon

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Res.
babli0204 Senior Member
babli0204
babli0204

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
QUOTE: "Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it."
Thank you for voicing my thoughts in words!

Edited by babli0204 - 04 September 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta230811trpbabe..Swapnali..kadi9dipali13Iceflamespreetijaiswal19Ash95StormChasermadmaxineHifah

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
1) Rule no 1 of IPK; No one shalt speaketh the straight truth, thou shalt wait for the terrace fiasco.

2)Rule no 2: Parallel leads shalt have wonly three minutes of screen time and 0.5 dialogues per episode.

3)Rule no 3: Villain shalt wonly twitcheth.

4)Rule no 4: Villain's lady is now the main lead, she hast no need to emoteth.

5)Rule no 5: Insensitivity is the name of the game here, thou shalt not mindeth.

Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 04 September 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggysangeeta230811ra123Dosearshiangal5ladyhobbesReginaPhalange-citiherebedragonszenjoeSu_SomerholicMoon_lighttrpbabeDee-hereandhappyruby20curiouscatbabli0204Devilwaysn091505Erika1bleeding.loveYash141kadi9smitzyExquisiteOrchidSuniFrigatenonasiAmazingAmyS111Iceflamesdipali13swetha_chJaponicaAsh95-Aimz-sparikhapplenpeaches.Euphoria.MagicalKashasha...madmaxineStormChaserChaituvMentalExoticaHifahGodhuliLogonpixiegirlFairyLiquidSoapsbk2Sultan_Of_Swingladdoo598

-SAM1445- Goldie
-SAM1445-
-SAM1445-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 

Look, I watched this show for 6 weeks without Sobti. That's fine. 2 days without Sanka is too much for me. Can we please give her some lines. I don't even care if they cook up some out of context comedy. I really don't...I need my Sanak fix. Bas. 

same here maxine,i can still do with all the crap the show comes with,but i need my sanka dose daily...no one lights up the screen as does she,even when she is crying constantly,may be that's y kidnap track was not a burden at all(atleast for me)

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

DosezenjoeSu_SomerholictrpbabeExquisiteOrchidbleeding.loveErika1SuniJaponicaswetha_chAsh95AmazingAmyS111IceflamesnonasikooltoadStormChaserjaya100MagicLanternmadmaxineasha...ChaituvFairyLiquidSoapsbk2Sultan_Of_SwingHifahGodhuliLogon

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I have more kostins, do bear with me:

1) What happened to AnJhali's lacerated feet? What happened to those glass shards spread all over the rug in her room? Why doesn't anyone want to know about these things? Selective amnesia much?

2) Has Shyamu built a secret tunnel that connects his hide out to AnJhali's room or is he simply sharing rooms with HP? What is the deal with him cruising in and out of RM without anyone noticing?

3) Who else guffawed seeing the air punches? Kya Arnav jee, ek bhi punch Shyamu par nahin gira. Bleh. On the other hand, Shyamu was being punched, but Dadi was feeling the pain, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

4) Why is AnJhali glowing and looking as fresh as a dew drop after suffering through such trauma?

5) Why does Shyamu make me laugh till my tummy hurts when he cries?

And I have answers (for a change!) to your kostins, some of them at least:

1) Because Arnav Singh Raizada is a man of few words & IPK believes in hiding the truth as long as possible.Dekhna hai toh dekho.

2) Khushi jee was actually present in every scene which had ASR in it, except for that last 10-15 second long ASR-AnJhali scene. But you see, she is no longer the heroine, she is the hero's shadow, following him quietly without uttering a single word. Again, dekhna hai toh dekho.

3) Ham, ham ham! Tone it down dude. Both at the gym and in the acting department. I concur Maxine.

4) I felt Di's pain yesterday. I felt like whacking her over the head today. I am glad she is back to her usual annoying self. As far as DB is concerned, work harder woman. You want to be a parallel lead, tears and random cheek holding can only take you so far.

5) Kya Boloon Aab?LOL

Edited by laddoo598 - 04 September 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggysangeeta230811arshiangal5Dosera123ReginaPhalange-trpbabecagirlzenjoeSu_Somerholichereandhappyruby20babli0204Devilways.Gianna.Yash141bleeding.loveErika1zobshehMaverick29ExquisiteOrchidaashi_Siri22AmazingAmynonasiS111Iceflames-Aimz-maalooAsh95Japonicaswetha_chserialwatcher16madmaxineasha....Euphoria.MagicalKashprabbsStormChaserEXPELLIARMUSHifahGodhuliLogonFairyLiquidSoapCravingKhanapixiegirlChitraFsbk2Sultan_Of_Swing

Go to top