India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

HAPPILY NEVER AFTER

ashsar Groupbie
ashsar
ashsar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Well well after the so called marriage that is gonna take place tomorrow... I'm sure The big Oviii well get her dream. I'm sure he's gonna treat her like shit. He might just ignore her for the rest of his life. He might just get busy with his office work again and don't mind her at all. I just wanna see the expression on her so called dolly face when she doesn't receive the love and attention she wanted from him all along. Dead

I REALLY DON'T HAVE A PROBLEMS WATCHING ARJUN TREAT HIS NEW WIFE OVI LIKE SHIT... I WOULD ENJOY IT. SO PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. SINCE YOU COULDN'T GIVE US ARJUN AND PURVI MARRIAGE, AT LEAST YOU CAN DO THIS FOR US.

Edited by ashsar - 04 September 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-crazygirl4RD

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
agree with u arjun should treat ovi like her n m sure he will become the arrogant AK again... but still i wish for arvi marriage , dnt know what is purvi going to tell him 2morow...  if she asks him to marry ovi , i cannot digest the fact.. she should have told him before rather than an hour before the marriage... m sure archana will be hell angry with her... but the MILLION DOLLAR question is how will arjun give in for purvi's demand... poor boy did so much for her...  n purvi clearly knows dat how many people are happy with this marriage her aai, aaji, DK , arjun, n etc... but she is still thinking of sacrifising... urghhh dnt have enough guts to watch 2morows epi... 

just noticed one thing the forum is so dead today...

ashsarnamitagloryz

Jamux Senior Member
Jamux
Jamux

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hats off to you. To be honest I wish I had that much of courage to even watch PR after Arjun-Ovi marriage. For me no matter whatever crap they show in Arjun-Ovi married life, I couldn't care less

ashsarnamitagloryz

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Arjun can treat Ovi like shit or make love to her everyday.. I give two hoots abt them.. They are all ruined...

The show is over... Purvi was heartless.. Arjun brainless and Ovi souless..

All characters are now destroyed.. Thanks to ekta and her cvs...

There is nothing left in this show to watch... Timm even if Arjun returns to purvi.. It's just pathetic .. I am not interested in arvi love story anymore ..

Arjun and Ovi can become the new arvi !! Who cares..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016ashsarnamitagloryzampliphy

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Why does the idiotic Purvi have to wait till the last second to tell Arjun, she wants to back out of the wedding. She could have told him the minute after Ovi spoke with her 48 hours ago. All the guests have come from Canada, all the preparations done and now this. I'm never ever going to forgive Purvi if she lets Arjun down like this the last minute. It'll serve her right when the whole Deshmukh clan flies straight off to Canada with Arjun in tow, leaving her and Archana back in India. I don't think Ovi is ever going to keep her promise to reunite Acchu with her loving family. Then those who continue watching PR will see how Arjun and Ovi fall in love slowly, yucks! I'm not a part of that. Anymore tears from Purvi and Archana will drive me crazy.
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Well am glad i havent been watching the show ever since news came out Arvi were not going to be married to one another!... I am still baffled as to why EKta even introduced Arvi if she wanted it to be Ovi and Arjun all along1...

Anyways Arjun might ignore her but he will give her the respect of a wife eventually!..so no Arvi now!... I am very disapointed in Purvi because she has ruined Arjun's life aswell!.. If Manav really wanted to be with his wife, he would have stepped up, its not Purvi's place especially since Ovi being their blood didnt give two hoots!..

Either way not watching this serial again! so yeah#1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016ampliphycrazygirl4RD

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index