Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I LOVED: 4th September 2012 (Page 3)

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy_stardust

Great analysis, must I say as you always do!Clap
I also loved the scene when Khushi convince Arnav to talk to Anjali and when Arnav beat the crap outwa ShyamuSmile

The building trust and support in Arshi's relationship is very importantThumbs Up. This is something the CVs are trying to show through the remarriage track. Alll of the essentials rituals were performed but this time the couple actually trust, support and love each other. There will be no further misunderstanding (hopefully) due to the current track - Arnav revealing his past and Khushi standing by him at all times.

I was glad they showed Shyamu confronting Arnav today as I really didn't want the secret meeting to go on for long. Arnav needs to be aware of who is with him and who is planning against him - Dadi and Shyamu. The most shocking revelation to him would be that his sister has been supporting Shyamu from the beginning. Khushi would be the one to calm him down then again.

I really am interested in knowing Shyam's past...how he met Anjali, how he planned to marry her, and what are his real intentions of staying in RM (other than financial support). I mean he is a true villain so there must be a deeper story than the one we know. How and why he slips is another interesting take. All I know is that he would be a veryy good chess player...someone who can see all the possible scenarios and plan ahead to decide which players to kick and how. Shocked

Thank you, Buddy!

and YUP!! I am SO glad that the confrontation between Shyam and Arnav came thru.

Honestly, I enjoy Arnav-Shyam confrontations WAY MORE than much less..

Yeah!! I SO agree about the chess player thingy. I'd said so in a WIL earlier that he seems to think two steps ahead of his move.. i SO agree!!Clap

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Awesme Analysis,DiClap
Thnx for the PMBig smile

Shalini76

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Wow loved reading ur analysis dammit Smile
Awesome analysis diii Clap... Loved the episode
Loved the punches and loved the ARHI bonding...
Thank you so much for the pm

Shalini76

akanksha_a Senior Member
akanksha_a
akanksha_a

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Awesome post as usual Shalini Smile...Love your analysis. Loved Barun's performance yesterday and today he was even more brilliant. Just loved the Arnav-Shyam confrontation...they are both such powerful actors. The ArHi scenes were also lovely...subtle but significant. Love how she is the only one who can get through to him when he is blinded by rage.

Your point about Shyam's slips is interesting. But today I feel I saw a whole new side to Shyam...the way he smirked when he said the rajkumari dialogue seriously gave me the creeps...he looked totally demented (hats off to Abhaas for that). For the first time I felt that he hates Arnav (or maybe Raizadas in general) to the core...before I used to think that it is just about the money and his lust for Khushi. He really let his inner devil show.

She walks with him as she promised whether he is fighting Shyam or carrying his sister home. She's by his side as a shadow.

Arnav, who's faced it alone for so long, finally has a partner who stands with him no matter what.

Khushi, who's been alone all along fighting for herself and other, finally has a partner who stands for her and with her no matter what.

It's taken them a long, long time to get here. It won't be easy to break this bond.

Yet, there may be threats and blows nonetheless.

Totally agree with this...just love how their relationship is progressing. Dont know if it was just me but I felt like Khushi was actually falling for Shyam's words a little when he was talking about the baby. Hope she isnt the one to want to bring him back.

Looks like Dadiji has left her brains behind in the ashram. Or does she practice selective hearing? Even after Shyam tried to make Anjali feel guilty and blamed her for the loss of her child, she thinks that he loves her???
Cannot wait to see her face when the truth comes out (will probably be waiting for a long time Confused).

Arnav needs to have a good think and connect the dots now. The first question should be who informed Shyam? He did look a bit suspicious when he saw Dadi-Shyam interaction...I just hope he follows up on it. I think this is the time when Arnav will find out that his Di doesnt really believe what he told her about Shyam. The fact that his Di still trusts Shyam will be a big blow to him. Not to mention all the secret meetings and the lying.

BTW are the doctors saving the part about Anjali having cuts on her feet for  a rainy day???? And I guess while the family was at hospital Shyam cleaned the house of Anjali's blood-stained footprints and removed the glass and wires Confused. He has really turned the security at RM into a joke...and where are the other family members when Shyam is sneaking about???

Like the way the story is developing...the narrative has picked up pace again. Waiting to see what happens next Smile 

Edited by akanksha_a - 05 September 2012 at 12:53am

Shalini76

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
loved ur post dear...happy to see positivityHug

Shalini76

mishty_angel Goldie
mishty_angel
mishty_angel

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
beautiful analysis shaliniHug

Tagline

Who will go against Arnav and bring Shyam back into RM?

And the nominations are:

>> Dadi Ji

>> Story writers

>> Nani Ji

>> Khushi Ji

>> Anjali ji herself

I want to see anjali herself  going against arnav n bring back shyam,

Shalini76

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by akanksha_a

Awesome post as usual Shalini Smile...Love your analysis. Loved Barun's performance yesterday and today he was even more brilliant. Just loved the Arnav-Shyam confrontation...they are both such powerful actors. The ArHi scenes were also lovely...subtle but significant. Love how she is the only one who can get through to him when he is blinded by rage.

Your point about Shyam's slips is interesting. But today I feel I saw a whole new side to Shyam...the way he smirked when he said the rajkumari dialogue seriously gave me the creeps...he looked totally demented (hats off to Abhaas for that). For the first time I felt that he hates Arnav (or maybe Raizadas in general) to the core...before I used to think that it is just about the money and his lust for Khushi. He really let his inner devil show.

She walks with him as she promised whether he is fighting Shyam or carrying his sister home. She's by his side as a shadow.

Arnav, who's faced it alone for so long, finally has a partner who stands with him no matter what.

Khushi, who's been alone all along fighting for herself and other, finally has a partner who stands for her and with her no matter what.

It's taken them a long, long time to get here. It won't be easy to break this bond.

Yet, there may be threats and blows nonetheless.

Totally agree with this...just love how their relationship is progressing. Dont know if it was just me but I felt like Khushi was actually falling for Shyam's words a little when he was talking about the baby. Hope she isnt the one to want to bring him back.

Looks like Dadiji has left her brains behind in the ashram. Or does she practice selective hearing? Even after Shyam tried to make Anjali feel guilty and blamed her for the loss of her child, she thinks that he loves her???
Cannot wait to see her face when the truth comes out (will probably be waiting for a long time Confused).

Arnav needs to have a good think and connect the dots now. The first question should be who informed Shyam? He did look a bit suspicious when he saw Dadi-Shyam interaction...I just hope he follows up on it. I think this is the time when Arnav will find out that his Di doesnt really believe what he told her about Shyam. The fact that his Di still trusts Shyam will be a big blow to him. Not to mention all the secret meetings and the lying.

BTW are the doctors saving the part about Anjali having cuts on her feet for  a rainy day???? And I guess while the family was at hospital Shyam cleaned the house of Anjali's blood-stained footprints and removed the glass and wires Confused. He has really turned the security at RM into a joke...and where are the other family members when Shyam is sneaking about???

Like the way the story is developing...the narrative has picked up pace again. Waiting to see what happens next Smile 

Thank you, Buddy!
Smile
Shyam definitely hates Arnav and the motive isn't money. Money was just one of the tools he thought of using to destroy Arnav. The other more potent tools that Shyam used are: Anjali and Khushi.

why he wants to destroy Arnav...? we will know when we find out who Shyam is.

akanksha_a

Go to top