Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I LOVED: 4th September 2012 (Page 2)

msbluff Senior Member
msbluff
msbluff

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
what i love in today's epi most is jum k dholai of snakewa i feel like Party love the dialoges love arshi love whole epi except dadi hate dadi devil Angry the answer of your question is writers want snakewa in RM with the help of snakewa by himself dadi devil n anjili is a puppet of snakewa

Edited by msbluff - 04 September 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
My today's reaction:

Shyamu arrives and accuses Anji for not taking care of the baby, Dadi looks at him with phangirly expression finding the object of her phangirling tied to her bed balancing whipped cream bottle and bowl of strawberry on the tummy... (which if you ask me is beyond gross in any language, culture, caste, creed and religion)

Dadi giving Shyam sexy glances and to Arnav: You don't know how much Damadji loves Anjali...

Arnav should have said: Oh really? You vanish from our life for 14 years and as far as I know today is the first time you met Damadji for all of 10 minutes, (5 of which he accused your grand daughter for being irresponsible and was insensitive enough to mention the gifts he bought for the baby and thus making her feel guilty as hell for having miscarriage) and you think that he loves her? Please do explain with your undeniable logic, what made you reach that conclusion?

If I was Anjali, I'd have punch him on the face even if he was innocent as freaking snow... If I was Dadi, I'd be like, "you must be freaking kidding me, pal. How mean of you to remind her of your gifts for the baby you bought with my grandson's money." 

But nope...

Arnav takes even a bigger cake. Instead of telling Dadi, mind your own freaking business or you better return to Ashram, he is throwing tantrums like a little boy, "I don't wanna play with him no more..."

Between Arnav, Dadi, and Anjali; Khushi's married life is screwed... (Forget the ceremony)

My advice: Bhag liyo Khushiji... Ab yeh hi ek raasta bacha hain... Warna poori zindegi mentalvan mein chakki pissing and pissing and pissing...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

msbluffnashniniakanksha_aShalini76CyberpsychoooArshicsNestleToulouse

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Shyam relishes his madness. But it is not madness. It is cruelty on its bare, basic form.

Shalini76

reiana Groupbie
reiana
reiana

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
good one.loves

Shalini76

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
awesome analysis

Shalini76

aviation-ca Goldie
aviation-ca
aviation-ca

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Shal,

Another fabulous analysis for another fabulous episode .. loved all parts of it.. when all this is behind us, I will watch it back to back to see it again in full glory.. the story, the acting, the atmosphere... yes sir!!!

My fav scene
was again a very small dialog by Khushi prior to entering Di's room, forget the exact wording, but to the effect, Arnavji, I am with you & we will comfort Di. The togetherness conveyed is just leaps & bounds to Khushi's maturity. Her other dialog was expected... thankfully the CVs, esp. Dialog writers refrained from the usual "Sab Thik ho Jayega" platitude. This dialog was as it should be... from Bhagvat Gita.. "Arjuna, there are events that are in your control & there are those which are out of your control etc."

Abhaas/Barun are just explosive together.. their controlled acting just brought the scene alive... today with Sanaya's restrained and Dadi (sorry don't know the actor's name) steadfast unmovable visage really is one for the ages.. if there are any awards for best scene.. this should be it... there were no false moves at all... Kudos to the director...

Now for the storyline.. yes it is Shyam's plan to make Anjali guilty.. kick the dog when it is down.. remind her it was her responsibility, it is a classic maneuver of an abuser.. emotional blackmailer...

this will make Anjali all the more guiltier, thus more weaker.. more wanting to get absolved of the guilt by getting his approval.. she will be mere puppet in his hands...

right now Anjali is playing both sides of coin, by keeping her visit to hubby a secret, she is keeping Arnav happy thinking she is getting on with her life... avoiding the confrontation on all fronts.. What would happen if Anjali insists that she will live with Shyam either at RH or eleswhere, what will Arnav do??? That could be Shyam's ultimate entry point...

Shyam made Shashi slave physically & he is now working on making Anjali slave mentally...

While Khushi/Arnav are aware of Shyam's duplicity pertaining to Khushi & relating to Arnav.. they are not yet exposed to the utter depravity of Shyam... the only person who has this insight is Shashi...

Ah.. the drama.. the acting.. I just don't get it why the fandom is not rejoicing.. there is no dull moment.. isn't that why we watch fiction??? What is Ramayan if there was no Ravana??? Rama's greatness shines through only through the prism of Ravana's evilness...

Let us enjoy the journey of Good prevailing over Evil... let us enjoy the Arnav goodness in contrast to Shyam's evilness...

Waiting eagerly for tomorrow...

Edited by aviation-ca - 04 September 2012 at 7:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-akanksha_aShalini76bholabearArshics

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shalini! Although I may not comment very often, I DO religiously wait for your post and read it end to end. 

Today got a few minutes.

Agree with you wholly. What I Love about your WIL is your continuous positive mindset amidst all the naysayers and people bashing the CVs, actors, everybody in sight when something goes differently from their expectations. 

Loved the way Shyam has again made Arnav and Khushi come yet another step closer, loved the way Khushi supported Arnav totally, and how he also accepts and needs that support. 

Anjaliji, can you please wake up and smell the decayed roses of Shyam already???!!!! That's gonna be some time coming, so am not living in hope of that. 

Looking forward to the way the story's unfolding every day...and your WIL too! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-Shalini76aviation-ca

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

Res

Wahh waaah! Clap Ghissa pitta lagta hai kehna, that ir post is excellent! Embarrassed

Today shyam was on the edge of evilness, coz killing his own child is really, dont have words for that!

Khushi is the only one who can give asr strengh and can calm him down! Clap I think its a much deeper ehsaas than love! 

U know what shalini, after the hug, when khushi talked to arnav, her dialog came in my mind. U remember, when they had their first "engagement" and she said, ek din aapko pata chale ga, ke jo kuch bhi aap ne kiya hai, sab DM ne aap ka haath pakar kar aap se karwaya hai. Lekin us din hum nahin honge aapke paas.

Dont know why this came into my mind... This situation is still to come!

So now dadiji. Yaar inko koi sharam hi nahin hai. I mean, arnav abhi hospital mein hi hai, and she is calling shyam! Unbelieveable!

Precap

Shyams face was really scary & creepy! Wait kare ka padi! 

Thank you, Buddy!!

and no matter how 'ghisa pita' you say it feels, to me it is encouragement so.. Thank you!!

and yeah.. i too remember that dialog off and on! but it may not be coming on very soon - or so it seems as of now..

I mean Arnav's just come to terms with something called 'destiny' - god is still out of focus for him.

Um.. I don't know if Dadi ji called Shyam... did she?

aviation-ca

Go to top