Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Lovely episode and aman is great !!! (Page 3)

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
yeah yesterday's epi wan awesome, loved Yash-aarti-aman scenes!!
But i really dnt want that jealousy is the reason of Yash's anger & i dnt hope it will be!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9

psaniya IF-Dazzler
psaniya
psaniya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
It was n nice halka fhulka episode. Timings of both Aman n Yash were perfect. Yash's efforts to keep check on Aman were greatly done by Gurmeet, 'tum rasgulla lelo, Aartijine banae hai.' He just wants to stop Aman from talking n praising to Aarti. Very good...

But CVs have not cleared when did he appeared in Mumbai? before beach scene or after that? How long they kept on meeting?

Hope mystery reveals today. But I don't think that Yash will confess his love so soon. He will realize himself that this possessiveness is nothing but the love for Aarti.

Also I feel  Aman or Aarti will tell the truth of her status of divorcee to Yash n family. Ek aur hangama ho jayega but everything will be settled eventually. Aman would say, 'jisne khud dhoka khaya ho wo tumhe kya dhoka degi.' This would change attitude of Yash towards Aarti n he will try to understand her, think from a different perspective n get her back home.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9PuvZ

..Khaleesi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Khaleesi..
..Khaleesi..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
superb take
..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Fantastic Epi!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index