India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The make over postponed!!!

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
 Gopi's make over postponed ( May be after delivary Wink) Another kalakaari backfired LOLLOL  Rashi got a shock and itching as an aftershock  because of koki's golden heart Ouch  looks like Urmi got her  soul-mate  at last!!Tongue

Today's episode was another proof that ladies take too long to get ready... TongueRashi and Gopi took more than half of the episode to change and come down!!!Shocked  No wonder SNS is running for the last almost 3 years without much happenings !!! Wink

One kalakaari and two salwaars

The kalakaari queens planned everything out... Ok their brain does not work like mine..Embarrassed. so it's not a designer kalakaari they planned!!! It was a Khujli kalakaari..Ouch. But i was really wondering when and where Rashi got that khujliwaala powder?!!!!Shocked  May be she has some kalakaari back up accessories kit ready to use at any moment! Wink

When she came to execute the  brand new khujli kalakaari, Rashi never thought that one of those bag is kagadi's love for her!!!!! Shocked she decided to put the powder in both.LOL. she put the desired amount of khujli powder according to her mummy's recipe Confused But before  helping into the other, Koki came out of the wash room... so she had to flee Confused Rashi , still happy... she was like some khujli for today and some for tomorrow!!!LOLLOL No dear ,all the khujli for today,  but for whom is the question!!!WinkLOL

K : RASHI , this salwaar is for you Smile

R: KYA?!!!!  ( Nahi, yeh nahi ho saktha!!! kagadi, brings suit for me?!!!)

K: Kya kya , Rashi?!!!Angry jaake pehanke aao..Angry

R: Nahi , kaki ji...Shocked

K: Kyun nahi?!!!Angry

R:  Ab mein aap se kaisse kahoon?!!! Confused( Ki meine iss mein shayad khujli waala powder daala hai!!!) I am comfortable in sari...Big smile sari is too good..Big smile sari is beautiful .Big smile..Infact ,I even born in a sari...Confused I can not live without a sari!!!CryCry
K: Tum khud pehnthe ho ya, mein pehnaoo?!!!Angrykhadi khadi drama karthi hai!!!

R: nahi kaki ji, i will do that...Ouch

At last she agreed to wear it.. She went to her room and put it on... she found it very good on her...Smile she felt so happy that it's not itching Big smileand she felt even more happy that Gopi will be itching her skin out right now..Big smile.Big smile. Tabhi usko khushi ki khujli shuru ho gayi!!!ROFL As she can not take any more of this khushiwaala khujli, she ran left right in the room .. Rashi was about to take it off from her body,  Hetal ben came to see her beloved bahu in salwaar suit LOLLOL What a timing, hetal ben?!!!!LOLLOL

So Rashi had to Go down stairs along with her  khujli of kalakaari to show her hubby dear and the rest of the family her new avatar Shocked

K :Why are you jumping like this?!!!Shocked can't you stand still?!!!Angry

R: Kaki ji, I am so excited to wear a salwaar suit... My heart cannot contain so much happiness that my whole body is reacting to it with rippling action on my skin. so my hands are moving towards it in an involuntary action... a little  scratch would be very helpful OuchOuchOuch

Everyone:WHAT?!!!!Shocked

R: Suit pehnane ki aadat nahi hai na, issiliye!!!Dead

K: Hey Krishna bhagwaan!!!!D'oh

In the mean time the other Modi bahu was trying her suit... she came out , stood in front of the mirror and studied the image .. Result : Not satisfied ( for some hidden reasons!!Embarrassed).. she too was about to take it off, her husband came in!!! what a timing, Ahemji!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Again i was wrong... i didnt want her to wear it because , i just loved the way she struggle with her pallu when  Ahem comes... with the salwaar too she did the same!!! awww...Embarrassed Now i am also joining the salwaar squad for Gopi Wink

Even after Ahem's approval, Gopi refused to wear  suit and went down wearing her old sari to the utter disappointment of Koki Confused... Koki too agreed  with Gopi , even though she was visibly  disappointed Confused Ahem and Jigar  were also so pleased to see their wives in new costume, so they are also not so happy at this development Wink
So Ahem went back to the room to  know the truth...  Gopi was putting her boring salwaar back in the wardrobe... he asked her why? and she gave the most unexpected but the cutest answer Heart  Even Ahem was touched by her innocence and cutenessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Urmi and her new saathiya

It's been almost 6 months , Jithu bhai  seen in any frame of SNS!!! But today his long lost friend paid visit!!!  Phir bhi Jithu bhai ka darshan nahi naseeb hua!!!!Shocked The kharodia bahi , wearing rings on all the ten fingers, with mota mota chain on wrists and neck really looks like Urmi's kalakaari bhai!!!Shocked
Both of them together will be bhaari on Gopi for sure Shocked

Around the modi house

> I just loved the way Urmi welcomed karodia bhai with a knife and sweet dialogues!!!LOLLOL

>Urmi about Rashi: uski nasseeb mein kuch hai hi nahi!!! OHO Urmila ben, uski naseeb mein nahi, uske brain mein kuch hai nahi bolo!!!Wink

> Koki was wondering why Gopi is not coming down even after Rashi changed and came... Kokila ji don't you know that your bahu is super slow that she could win a slow race with a snail!!!TongueTongue

> Just loved Jigar  and Ahem's reaction to their wives salwaar suit Embarrassed

> Loved the way Rashi run to change her suit!!ROFL

> At least Ahem, captured the kodak moment in his mobile.. Hmmm good for him Wink

>So the salwaar suit is now in the ward robe.. just hope that it will make a re-entry in SNS soon Big smile

> Yes rashi, you  always complain for nothing.. not just about the churidaar issue but for everything!!Shocked

> Meine socha ki salwaar mein hum aap ko moti dikh rahi thi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Awww no one can cuter than this!!!!Hug

Precap

Koki again says N-O spells NO for Gopi's achaar business!!! ConfusedKokila ji, I thought we settled the achaar issues and ready to move on with another track!!!! Shocked You are bringing it back?!!!!Angry

Smile A like or comment will not hurt
Smile

Edited by ilike_tv - 04 September 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

umaindiaashumashuswan68visha221314siri2006.Gianna.Xarinamunnihyderabadmona05sweetysaranyhm_crazeShaunSAswasthi---Manish---Theta14Justlikethat1Soni.ANJ4ani_grDivineDarkness-Eris-DEEPZzzz

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thank you Ponny! I really needed that right now! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvJustlikethat1ani_gr

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
That is one write up I was itching to read. LOL  Never a sombre word in your post and I loved reading it.  Perfect.Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1ani_gr

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
ROFL That was great ponny..

The episode was smile worthy all the way through and your post makes it more hilariousLOL Aww SNSEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvani_gr

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Thankz ponny needed the laugh LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

Sunnyahem Senior Member
Sunnyahem
Sunnyahem

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Thank u !!! Hilarious ...!!

ilike_tv

-Archana- Goldie
-Archana-
-Archana-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
ROFL Thank you ponny :)

ilike_tv

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
 that was awesomely kool Ponny

Great Going

Keep it up 

hahahahahahahah 

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index