Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 99)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi. TRPs went up I hear, without any promotion whatsoever that too, isn't that jolly good?

Now, on to the episode, once again, I troll, I don't know how to look for deeper meanings, I am shallow like that.LOL

1) What happened to AnJhali's lacerated feet? What happened to those glass shards spread all over the rug in her room? Why doesn't anyone want to know about these things? Selective amnesia much?

2) Has Shyamu built a secret tunnel that connects his hide out to AnJhali's room or is he simply sharing rooms with HP? What is the deal with him cruising in and out of RM without anyone noticing?

3) Who else guffawed seeing the air punches? Kya Arnav jee, ek bhi punch Shyamu par nahin gira. Bleh. On the other hand, Shyamu was being punched, but Dadi was feeling the pain, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

4) Why is AnJhali glowing and looking as fresh as a dew drop after suffering through such trauma?

5) Why does Shyamu make me laugh till my tummy hurts when he cries?

6) What amazing character development yesterday, Khushi jee was actually present in every scene which had ASR in it, except for that last 10-15 second long ASR-AnJhali scene. But you see, she is no longer the heroine, she is the hero's shadow, following him quietly without uttering a single word.

7) Abhaas needs to stop hamming. No kidding. Tone it down dude, both at the gym and in the acting department.

8) What was AnJhali's dying pose on the wheelchair? Phunny!

Kya boloon ab? Saw the spoiler pics, apart from the past drama, bitwa and bitiya are fighting again? Goodie!

Koosie Jee is slowly transforming intp adarsh SP vahoo...ASR has lost his Harvard certificates...I wanna know which Gym Shyamu bhaaiya works out at!!Ouch

On a more serious note..We need a smart hero.Period!!How long will the villain get away without getting his comeuppance??Someone in the CV team loves Shyamu a little too much..and that's why we are getting this..Sorry...I am liking this track..But show us some love in this love isshtory..Bas keh diya!!Big smile

Edited by sampin - 05 September 2012 at 1:53am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiva21Cheena007nandu_2007geetmaanluvZoyafanvasirajuladdoo598riyya6tanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Garima ji sari hi mai acchi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafanriyya6tanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Hello Hi. TRPs went up I hear, without any promotion whatsoever that too, isn't that jolly good?

Now, on to the episode, once again, I troll, I don't know how to look for deeper meanings, I am shallow like that.LOL

1) What happened to AnJhali's lacerated feet? What happened to those glass shards spread all over the rug in her room? Why doesn't anyone want to know about these things? Selective amnesia much?

2) Has Shyamu built a secret tunnel that connects his hide out to AnJhali's room or is he simply sharing rooms with HP? What is the deal with him cruising in and out of RM without anyone noticing?

3) Who else guffawed seeing the air punches? Kya Arnav jee, ek bhi punch Shyamu par nahin gira. Bleh. On the other hand, Shyamu was being punched, but Dadi was feeling the pain, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

4) Why is AnJhali glowing and looking as fresh as a dew drop after suffering through such trauma?

6) What amazing character development yesterday, Khushi jee was actually present in every scene which had ASR in it, except for that last 10-15 second long ASR-AnJhali scene. But you see, she is no longer the heroine, she is the hero's shadow, following him quietly without uttering a single word.

7) Abhaas needs to stop hamming. No kidding. Tone it down dude, both at the gym and in the acting department.

Kya boloon ab? Saw the spoiler pics, apart from the past drama, bitwa and bitiya are fighting again? Goodie!

I think Tanu  thought that  why to make a post and why to  do  to the boring job of sending Pm's ..

Instead  i will give clear picture of  episode here itself at redux ..No one asks me about PM's LOL..

wah i love your strategy  Tanu LOL..

That Anjai Pose was damm funny LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiCheena007Nia.Dnandu_2007Zoyafanladdoo598riyya6tanthya

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Koosie Jee is slowly transforming intp adarsh SP vahoo...ASR has lost his Harvard certificates...I wanna know which Gym Shyamu bhaaiya works out at!!Ouch

On a more serious note..We need a smart hero.Period!!How long will the villain get away without getting his comeuppance??Someone in the CV team loves Shyamu a little too much..and that's why we are getting this..Sorry...I am liking this track..But show us some love in this love isshtory..Bas keh diya!!Big smile

This is why I love you dammit.

I so agree. First of all, they have created the dumbest villain in history, and now to make the villain look credible, they have to dumb down every other character to an idiot's level. I feel like laughing at Arnav jee's face when he acts all tough and mighty and rambles about how Shyam is never setting foot in RM, bas kehne se kuch nahin hota Arnav jee, kuch action bhi lo yaar!

The loopholes are the size of massive craters. Why the hell is this man no behind the bars yet? Why did Arnav just let him go after the whole kidnapping fiasco. I get it, GH is in love with Shyam, but just to accommodate his character the whole plot has to be made illogical. Bleh.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiNia.Dcool_tweetynandu_2007Zoyafangeetmaanluvvasiraju..mrinalini..serialwatcher16susan7riyya6tanthya

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Clap

agree with everything... the drama is there but one has to put logic and shoot it in the head. i know the next track is arnav has brain injury due to his kidnapping. they have made him so slow to make shyam look super villainy. how is shyam coming in an out of RM like that.  and imo anjali honestly looked like she bounced back from the babies death Shocked. she was comforting shyam.. and then she went drunk/passed out on the wheelchair. i hope khushi gets more dialogs. abhaas is brilliant but goes a little too far. the air punches ... baruns expression were good i looked there. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini..laddoo598riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Minor grazes which healed magically in the operating theater , Efficient HP who cleaned the mess .

pipes and crevices kiske liye hai Shocked

DAM(n)   DAdi +shyaM = DAM (n)

Cos the hospital had a inbuilt Spa and  also all attention shifted back to her  with  unexpected bonuses like a nurse or two..

Coz U are sadist  n injoi it when  creepy crawlies are in pain !! Evil Smile

A virtual growth overnite where she is shown as the Antaryami, the all pervading one and it was conveyed effectively !!

He  just lost his kid , U please don't remind him about NO KID ..varna phoot phoot ke royega..

She wanted to see how many will rush towards her on seeing her, sadly none did..

Hands the Answer paper  * Pointedly brings out a dagger and twirls nonchalantly as u correct my papers*

Answers in blue !! WinkTongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiNia.Dcool_tweetyZoyafanshivikrocksgeetmaanluvvasirajuserialwatcher16..mrinalini..Chani123laddoo598riyya6

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

I think Tanu  thought that  why to make a post and why to  do  to the boring job of sending Pm's ..

Instead  i will give clear picture of  episode here itself at redux ..No one asks me about PM's LOL..

wah i love your strategy  Tanu LOL..

That Anjai Pose was damm funny LOL

You know me so well Lucky jee..LOL

Bloody hell, was she dying or what? I was thankful for small mercies, I was actually expecting Arnav jee to carry her into the house.LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaicool_tweetyZoyafan..mrinalini..serialwatcher16lara3110vasirajuriyya6tanthya

radesai Senior Member
radesai
radesai

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Garima ji sari hi mai acchi.

Hiii Supna,
But I thought she looked better in suit...maybe the hairstyle Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanriyya6tanthya

Go to top