tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by lalsunvid

[QUOTE=sharmibalan]Atleast now everone knows that the two woman are different...Garima & Woh Aurat...!!

Do they ?/

I bet the CV's will instill doubts in the mind of viewer's and make it seem Garima IS THE ONE !!
[/QUOTE

Tantu..In this case... I wish to take a leap in watching IPK!! Angry

& Miss out on seeing Khushi fighting for her Mom's rights Shocked

NO...BLAME GAME

Without that how will AP  happen  ??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafangeetmaanluvsamanthanariyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

hello all Big smile

question y is SP not promoting this show... or this track.

without  anything the trp went up

compare that to BV an what promotion got them

is star sleeping colors is becoming their biggest competition and they are not promoting their show which shares colors strongest shows time slot... what stupidity. 

I feel SP knows the true worth of IPK...I mean..think about it...without a single promotion...our TRP's rise...So if the SP is not getting their revenues..do you feel they are considerate enough to let the show continue without any rukawaat??

But I feel we as audience deserve promo,don't we??Big smile
Haan re Sam Sp is in Love with IPWink did u see b4 they use to air  the epi 3 mins  b4 the  first break then we 'll have 10 mins b4 2nd break and then 5 mins at the end now we r getting 10-12 mins epi b4 the 1st break,Winkchange in tactics.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

va21Zoyafanshivikrocksnandu_2007riyya6tanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Originally posted by Supna9

Hi Ladies GM
how is tahkur raizada parivar means TRP

climbed up !!Big smile

hi aunty ji nah up tou aise keh rahin hain ap jaise 6 pe ho kitna up rank kya hai aur ye past ki kya gal hai saw pics. Issi week k scene hain ya next.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanriyya6tanthya

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by nivedha84

So we can expect a Hug B4  K leaves to GH

CVS are giving  nwadays lot of Hugs ...  Chalo koi bath nahige.Cry...  ADJUST karna padegi... LOL

ROFL

kya se kya ho gaya...CON ke sapno se hug ke scene tak ka safar

Hi Pallu..  Hw are u...

We fandom girls asking for CON...  But CVS are not showing sympthy on us...   I think so CVS are going from the intial stage..

1.Hug... Hug  It is started...  ( i am ready for subtle romance  now---this is only for inital stage)

2. Already mini kisses are overThumbs Up...  Waiting for Deeewali track to be finshed...Day Dreaming

Final stage 

...  Once marriage over ou bituwa will show full power and strength to our bitiya ...  Then FULLL DHAMAKAROFL

Dancing

Till then Enjoying with Subtle romance ...  ADJUST KARNa PADEGI

My mission Clap
I will always keeep a TRACK for CON>>>>>>>>>>>LOL

Zoyafannivedha84riyya6tanthya

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by radesai

Hiii Sathu.. How do I get your attention Unhappy Confused !! I am trying to be a good student here and replying to all your questions from the last few posts.. but hardly any response Unhappy 
I know I have a long way to go Ermm but one word maybe if I am headed in that direction (would do) Disapprove

Hi Ra, that happens in Redux because the pages fly fast...

try writing the page number  in ur next post where u have written ur answers, she will visit them Big smile

Heyy Radzz ,

I am a known offender in missing posts ... Girls resort to various technics to remind me .. from coaxing to downright threat !!  U please use any or all of the methods !!LOL
Tants Hug
Thanks for confirming that post friday i felt the same and thought that may be you are annoyed with me for my stupid question ..so kept mum .. Chal  now that i know the reason moi game for  the new trick ..LOL

radesainandu_2007Zoyafansamanthanariyya6tanthya

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by sarunrocks

I just loved the Hug Arnav and Khushi had. It was not romantic or passionate but it was the understanding and caring that shined in that Hug. He became a child in her arms and bowed down infront of Lord Ganesha and Khushi keeping his past, his fears, his defeat everything clean in front of her. He clearly opened his heart out to Khushi and shared the pain. Indeed a beautiful moment in their relationship. If last time they had blessings from Devi Maiyya this time its Lord Ganesha/ Vignahartha the hurdle remover

She reassures him saying that he is not a failure and that he really kept his promise and made his di happy but in life certain things happens because of Bhagya and that no one has any say on that. Whatever happens will happen.

yoga-sthah kuru karmani
sangam tyaktva dhananjaya

siddhy-asiddhyoh samo bhutva

samatvam yoga ucyate

-Bhagavad Gita, 2.48

Krishna actually tell Arjuna that he has nothing to with the results of the fight. Success or Failure is left to god and is not in Man's hand. Perform your duty and abandon all attachment to success or failure. Exactly Khushi said the same thing to ASR that certain things are beyond our control and that his duty should be there for his Di as support.

Arnav Singh Raizada such a young age, after such a terrible loss of his parents decided that his Elder Sister will be in need of him and became her support and more than a brother he has been her protector and a father figure, possessive and caring. He changed his entire life for her and only cared for her happiness. But he will learn that everything is not under his control and that destiny is not written by any individual and for that this is just a beginning.

But saying it to others is very easy, whether Khushi actually follows it only time will tell when she is put into the test of her Bhagya.

To be updated...

What is the meaning of this  

yoga-sthah kuru karmani 
sangam tyaktva dhananjaya

siddhy-asiddhyoh samo bhutva

samatvam yoga ucyate

-Bhagavad Gita, 2.48

"Perform your duty equipoised abandoning all attachment to success or failure Arjuna has nothing to do with the results of the fight. Gain or victory are Krishna's concern"

Edited by sarunrocks - 05 September 2012 at 1:42am

nivedha84Zoyafansamanthanariyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by swapna08

still have not caught yesterdays episode ,do u believe it

Well, It was a good one storywise ...Abhas  & Barun were Good !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007nandu_2007Zoyafan..mrinalini..riyya6

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by bs_si

link rani thanks for the picsHug...past coming...yipeee Big smile I'm liking Garima in salwar kameez Smile and thank goodness for reenactments 

ok back to cooking Ouch

uffo dont need ur thanx trinwaOuch,need ur time here at redux with us,come soon Hug
what r u cooking Trin veg/Non vegWink

both...LOL and aww Hug
Hey Trin Big smile Happy cooking ..come back soon ..

swapna08shivikrocksnivedha84Zoyafan..mrinalini..riyya6

Go to top