lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by Nina90

Mujhe koi ROMANGEEE nehin chahiye ... DHAMAKA chahiye ...

TRP is increasing with 0.1 everyweek ... it's 2.9 now

Mujhe bhi, Doods; in fact mujhe separation, angst, hurt, pain, desperation... yeh sab ke saath saath drama chahiye!

Is that a good sign, Doods?Smile

Good Sign means ??? Ofc ... Romangeee not giving TRP ... hence aage badho LOL

If it brings about a change from all time romance, I'm all for it...Smile

STORY TIME...STORY TIME...!!!

Need of the day...for IPK...

Anjali Mentos moment... : Shyam cooking with her in kitchen...smiling...feeding kheer to her... That's all needed for her now!!! NOW!!! with her ever famous dialogue _________________Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90JRiaincandescentsusan7riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by va21

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by abavi

How about this

Garima - Dadi confrontation: a rift between GH and RM
Shyam's plans exposed to Dadi (not his identity- only his plans for Anjali): Dadi confronts shyam
Shyam blackmails Dadi with actual Garima story
Dadi starts working on who is Shyam- Chacha entry or atleast dadi contacts Chacha

When will Anjali get her mentos Moment..

All things come to a naught until and unless Anjali's bulb glows, only after that will Dhamaka , true Dhamaka start !!

Shyam has to enter RM for Anjali to get her memtos moment...

Or she witnesses Shyam making an offer to Dadi & Arnav...the offer that they cannot refuse...Smile
as we all know ki anji lives in a delusional world...itni jaldi mentos moment nahi hoga i thnk...lets c hw cvs proceed wid d story...as creepwa entry into RM abhi baki hain na...he will do smthng to get an entry in RM 1st...Disapprove
Shyammucan emotionally black mail Anjali& dadi also. Because of salle Saab ki Galth fami ki wajase mein apne bche ko kho diya, and he's doing because of his trust and blind luv for kushi.
Tants  pls don't throw chappAl

Why will I throw chappal's Bolo  when u are coming with ideas and thoughts of ur own .. I always respect them

Shyam has already started Guilty game, he started Y'day and he will slowly start the guilt trip...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidshivikrocksZoyafanriyya6

satyavarshini Newbie
satyavarshini
satyavarshini

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by riyya6

doods additional Question: LOL meaning no twins Ouch

Riya, I said Boy in the beginning during Agra episode... baad mein it looked like twins ... ab twins ho bhi sakta hain  ... but boy toh definitely hain ...

now with NK saying  - "ek baby pe ek free" means No twins but the "Offer" is ON Big smile
10q doods... EmbarrassedHug...
or one of the twins died bc shyam said " bacha marne ka gam aap jante bhi hain" something like that to asr yesterday

va21Zoyafanriyya6tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

How about this

Shyam's plans exposed to Dadi (not his identity- only his plans for Anjali): Dadi confronts shyam
Dadi starts working on who is Shyam- Chacha entry or atleast dadi contacts Chacha

All things come to a naught until and unless Anjali's bulb glows, only after that will Dhamaka , true Dhamaka start !!

Or she witnesses Shyam making an offer to Dadi & Arnav...the offer that they cannot refuse...Smile
as we all know ki anji lives in a delusional world...itni jaldi mentos moment nahi hoga i thnk...lets c hw cvs proceed wid d story...as creepwa entry into RM abhi baki hain na...he will do smthng to get an entry in RM 1st...Disapprove

What will that be ??

Anjali knows that Arnav will listen to Khushi...

So both Anji & Dadi persuading Khushi to convince Arnav...and I am pretty sure...he will say NO...but if Arnav thinks of a plan...He might let everyone think that Khushi convinced him...But he actually works on a plan to expose Shyam before his sister...Big smile...Result...Shyam enters RM thinking he has won...Without realising that it is his first trap...

But saying that Arnav will do only if he knows that Dadi, Anji are dancing to Shyam's tunes...which he should know by now...after the Hospital scene between Shyam & dadi...Tongue

but will khushi be able to convince arnav on this matter... Ouch highly doubt... but good scenario... sharmiThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafantanthya

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Hello Friends !!! HugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanshivikrockstanthya

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Originally posted by nandu_2007

How about this

Shyammucan emotionally black mail Anjali& dadi also. Because of salle Saab ki Galth fami ki wajase mein apne bche ko kho diya, and he's doing because of his trust and blind luv for kushi.
Tants  pls don't throw chappAl

Why will I throw chappal's Bolo  when u are coming with ideas and thoughts of ur own .. I always respect them

Shyam has already started Guilty game, he started Y'day and he will slowly start the guilt trip...

Sathu are you having any Chappal factory?? Many are fearing for that chappalsEvil SmileLOL

nandu_2007nivedha84Zoyafanriyya6

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Hello Folks

Happy Teachers Day to REDUX. Personally, I have learnt a lot about serial watching from REDUX. Until REDUX happened I used to watch soaps very superficially - never paying attention to placement of items/objects, numbers, colors, positioning of characters etc.

If a observed a pickle jar I would just think - why would someone have a large pickle jar in their bedroom/middle of a living room?

Nia.Dshivikrocksnandu_2007Zoyafanvasirajuincandescentsusan7riyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
4Lion's Uploaded 46 pics on their FB wall Blast from the past

va21shivikrocksNina90nandu_2007Zoyafanincandescentsusan7riyya6

Go to top