Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 80)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Ok the scenario How Arhi can be together till the next dhamak explodes which i gather will be around Teej.

Now our world of 4-5 episodes are usually 1-2 days actually in IPK land...so am assuming only 3-4 days where Khushi is required in RM as of now...

As we saw in the precap...Shyam is visiting Anji in the death of the night, he is here on a mission as in he will tamper wid medicines again.

Arnav will decide and Nani will veto it that Khushi will come to RM till Anji is better as Payal will be busy in kitchen and ghar ke aur saare kaam. Khushi will go back to GH at nite and then is the time when Shyam will visit Anji every nite.

Now inspite of the fact that Khushi is tending to Anji, her condition is going to worsen because of Shyam's meds.

After some days,either there will be a slip by Khushi or the situation will go out of hand as far as Anji health condition is concerned...that Dadi will capitalise on it and again start with daamad drama. Also Anji will be delusional and will talk only about Shyam...there will be a final breakdown of Anjali when Khushi will ask Arnav to allow Shyam in RM.

I am not very confident about the situation which will force Arnav to bring back ShyamConfused lemme think a little harder

Pallo ,

quite nice scenario ...

Bring up more such scenes ...

I am happy to see u girls coming up with so many different scenarios...Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

va21nivedha84Zoyafanabavisamanthanasharmibalananjani-pagliriyya6

va21 Senior Member
va21
va21

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by abavi

How about this

Garima - Dadi confrontation: a rift between GH and RM
Shyam's plans exposed to Dadi (not his identity- only his plans for Anjali): Dadi confronts shyam
Shyam blackmails Dadi with actual Garima story
Dadi starts working on who is Shyam- Chacha entry or atleast dadi contacts Chacha

When will Anjali get her mentos Moment..

All things come to a naught until and unless Anjali's bulb glows, only after that will Dhamaka , true Dhamaka start !!

Shyam has to enter RM for Anjali to get her memtos moment...

Or she witnesses Shyam making an offer to Dadi & Arnav...the offer that they cannot refuse...Smile
as we all know ki anji lives in a delusional world...itni jaldi mentos moment nahi hoga i thnk...lets c hw cvs proceed wid d story...as creepwa entry into RM abhi baki hain na...he will do smthng to get an entry in RM 1st...Disapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanabavinandu_2007riyya6tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by riyya6

doods additional Question: LOL meaning no twins Ouch

Riya, I said Boy in the beginning during Agra episode... baad mein it looked like twins ... ab twins ho bhi sakta hain  ... but boy toh definitely hain ...

now with NK saying  - "ek baby pe ek free" means No twins but the "Offer" is ON Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniva21lalsunvidnandu_2007nivedha84ZoyafanNina90abavisamanthanasharmibalansusan7riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by va21

hello guys...tants,doods,divs,pallo,nina,trin ,riyya, abavi...n every1 on redux!!! HugHug... grt analysis guys...page 1,2 n 3 ClapClap

vibha.

Heyy Vibha !!  Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafannandu_2007sharmibalanriyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sarunrocks

"I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart." - Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

Hug

How True and we know this better ,haina divsyWink

Haan Nivi very trueWink

Edited by sarunrocks - 05 September 2012 at 12:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Zoyafansharmibalanriyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by va21

How about this

Shyam's plans exposed to Dadi (not his identity- only his plans for Anjali): Dadi confronts shyam
Dadi starts working on who is Shyam- Chacha entry or atleast dadi contacts Chacha

All things come to a naught until and unless Anjali's bulb glows, only after that will Dhamaka , true Dhamaka start !!

Or she witnesses Shyam making an offer to Dadi & Arnav...the offer that they cannot refuse...Smile
as we all know ki anji lives in a delusional world...itni jaldi mentos moment nahi hoga i thnk...lets c hw cvs proceed wid d story...as creepwa entry into RM abhi baki hain na...he will do smthng to get an entry in RM 1st...Disapprove

What will that be ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafansharmibalanriyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

How about this

Or she witnesses Shyam making an offer to Dadi & Arnav...the offer that they cannot refuse...Smile ( i will get my IPK moment )

Yaaay I would love that Moment ... I am actually waiting for the "Woh Aurat" to enter ... she got me the first day Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

va21lalsunvidnandu_2007shivikrocksNina90nivedha84Zoyafansharmibalansusan7riyya6tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by riyya6

doods additional Question: LOL meaning no twins Ouch

Riya, I said Boy in the beginning during Agra episode... baad mein it looked like twins ... ab twins ho bhi sakta hain  ... but boy toh definitely hain ...

now with NK saying  - "ek baby pe ek free" means No twins but the "Offer" is ON Big smile
10q doods... EmbarrassedHug...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshininandu_2007shivikrocksZoyafanDoodlesharmibalantanthya

Go to top