Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=Cheena007]Hello Girls Hug

Good morning !!

Heyy Cheeni !!  Hug

that
Grandest Morning !! Big smile
[/QUOTE

Hey Tants Hug HugHug

You have changed your DP Big smile Ok let me guess The coming track is knowledge of past ..I know that is obvious but what about Arhi equation .does it signify they will overcome all Bighna together ..Smile
Hi Cheena HugHugHug

Coming track they will show how Kushi will go against Arnav and for Anjali she will get Shyamwa back i guess..

yesterday they put a tagline...WHO WILL GET SHYAM BACK ..GOING AGAINST ARNAV's WISHShocked..

it can only be KushiBig smile...

NAFARTH PASS NA AANE DE...MDNJD is hereBig smile...

it will start playing from this week I guess...

Friday we will see Kushi take that Decision

I totally agree with you Its khusi maiyya will bring Dhahiya ho Back to RM Angry
But the rift will get  strong for the past connection i guess .. 
yes its time for $th promo to play out NPAD / MDJD
sorry to butt in ladies ,but how can she bring shyam in,RM is not her house anymore ,as of today she is not even married to him,was she not the one who had asked anjali to move on after the kidnapping ,why would she go against ASR wish to do so , all she can do is to try and convince ASR , and rift about past i understand but rift do u this ,i mean lets say even if 1 % she does that ,can aranav not see its only because of his sister,unless shyam tries and create more MU ,but if aranv falls for that again ..then there is really not much to say

what did Khushi witness in the hospital
shyam apology ,and inspite of being beaten balck and blue by aranv shayam did not retaliate ,but should she not better ,no one more than her has seen ,how much of smooth talker he can be ,how can she trust him after all this and not see through his lies ..u give some one chnace once ,you give some one chance twice ,but if you continue to do so ,even when you have frist hand expreienced how evil that person can be ,then should you not learn from experince

even then i talking about the practical aspect of it ,how can you get so one to house which is not yours ,she is not yet MRS ASR ,has no authority , i know aranv said she does ,..but she should know better

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayamCheena007

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by Sanayam

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by Cheena007

Big smile
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

<font color="#9900cc">hola ladies log!!</font>

<font color="#9900cc">TRP is shoooting UP... gud...</font>

<font color="#9900cc">m feeling backend pplz have changed... and it seems a gud decision, rather than having a confusing track, we r having a proper track with perfect blend of romance n drama!!</font>

<font color="#9900cc">lets see wht CVs have planned</font>

Hey APBig smile
Not much ..It should increase fruther with a promo but PH / SPAngry

I totally agree the story is moving and there is perfect balnce of Romance and DRAMA ..What about fan girls demand ? Will it make a difference to TRP if there is no marriage ?

Mishti reconfirmed there will be remarriage so since she is always correct on her spoilers I'm assuming remarriage will happen.

Haan, That was given with the frenzy generated by the Phangurls... I was saying and I still say...Marriage shud not happen but this PH is known for succumbing to pressure and we are getting the taste of it...

some phangirls now don't want marriage to happen under these condition, they wanted marriage in all of its glory, so all hope is not lost, PH needs to have confidence in its own story

Some but  Majority are rooting for Khushi to stay on in  RM na

Me too Embarrassed

Then Naturally PH will try to please the vociferous Netizens than go ahead with the plotline...

How can she come and go to RM...

What genuine reasons are there for Khushi to visit RM..even if she isn't married...

If she doesn't need to come to RM at all...then how will the story move...

Wahi to. She cant keep coming because Anji needs her. Snakewa hai na apna zahar phailane ko.
Kya ASR ke saath Radha banke datewa pe jaati rahegi?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Hkrajansg08Nina90sharmibalan

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Big smile

<font color="#9900cc">m feeling backend pplz have changed... and it seems a gud decision, rather than having a confusing track, we r having a proper track with perfect blend of romance n drama!!</font>

Hey APBig smile

I totally agree the story is moving and there is perfect balnce of Romance and DRAMA ..What about fan girls demand ? Will it make a difference to TRP if there is no marriage ?

Mishti reconfirmed there will be remarriage so since she is always correct on her spoilers I'm assuming remarriage will happen.

Haan, That was given with the frenzy generated by the Phangurls... I was saying and I still say...Marriage shud not happen but this PH is known for succumbing to pressure and we are getting the taste of it...

some phangirls now don't want marriage to happen under these condition, they wanted marriage in all of its glory, so all hope is not lost, PH needs to have confidence in its own story

Great they should not complete this marriage at this condition .. KHusi should get her dream wedding in last episode of IPK with SR and Instant delivery of BABY LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Good morning everyone! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84sharmibalantanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Big smile

Hey APBig smile

Some but  Majority are rooting for Khushi to stay on in  RM na

Me too Embarrassed

Then Naturally PH will try to please the vociferous Netizens than go ahead with the plotline...

How can she come and go to RM...

What genuine reasons are there for Khushi to visit RM..even if she isn't married...

If she doesn't need to come to RM at all...then how will the story move...

Anjali can always be the reason Big smile

The story will move when Garima explosion happens

nivedha84sharmibalan

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Hugz everyoneHugHugHugHugHug

So whats the discussion????

Holla Senora. We r discussing how Shyam will come back. Your input is desired.

All depends of Anji's status...

Khushi witnessed how Dadi wanted Shyam to comeback...

But both Khushi & Arnav know how evil Shyam can be...

But Dadi & Anji doesn't know...

What if Khushi initiates the process of getting Shyam seeing Anji's status...

Because ...Arnav will never do...how much ever Dadi insists he will refuse...

So left with Khushi, Anjai & Akash...

Akash will never go against his brother...but will provide his suggessions

So Khushi & anji

What if Anji requests Khuhsi to ask Arnav?

nivedha84Hkrajan

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

hola ladies log!!

TRP is shoooting UP... gud...

m feeling backend pplz have changed... and it seems a gud decision, rather than having a confusing track, we r having a proper track with perfect blend of romance n drama!!

lets see wht CVs have planned

Sulwa

Bahut Meherbani ki aapne  bahut dinon baad darshan deke AngryAngry  

Hugs re !!

backend are changing and also they are tightening the ship ...All seem to be on board now bas  editing team bhi inhe jooin karle tho we are set for a good ride...

BB tho aaj kal chod dhi tumne, Song tho post kar !

sorrryyy bahut bz aajkal

yeah.. wl post a song...ended up posting 4 songs... LOL

a good song with meaningful lyrics

Another one..again with notice lyrics

Another oneBig smile

and one last oneEmbarrassed

now which is for which one... aap log apne aap decide kar loTongue

Edited by anjani-pagli - 04 September 2012 at 11:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hkrajan

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

[QUOTE=Cheena007]Hello Girls Hug

Good morning !!

Heyy Cheeni !!  Hug

that
Grandest Morning !! Big smile
[/QUOTE

Hey Tants Hug HugHug

You have changed your DP Big smile Ok let me guess The coming track is knowledge of past ..I know that is obvious but what about Arhi equation .does it signify they will overcome all Bighna together ..Smile
Hi Cheena HugHugHug

Coming track they will show how Kushi will go against Arnav and for Anjali she will get Shyamwa back i guess..

yesterday they put a tagline...WHO WILL GET SHYAM BACK ..GOING AGAINST ARNAV's WISHShocked..

it can only be KushiBig smile...

NAFARTH PASS NA AANE DE...MDNJD is hereBig smile...

it will start playing from this week I guess...

Friday we will see Kushi take that Decision

I totally agree with you Its khusi maiyya will bring Dhahiya ho Back to RM Angry
But the rift will get  strong for the past connection i guess .. 
yes its time for $th promo to play out NPAD / MDJD
sorry to butt in ladies ,but how can she bring shyam in,RM is not her house anymore ,as of today she is not even married to him,was she not the one who had asked anjali to move on after the kidnapping ,why would she go against ASR wish to do so , all she can do is to try and convince ASR , and rift about past i understand but rift do u this ,i mean lets say even if 1 % she does that ,can aranav not see its only because of his sister,unless shyam tries and create more MU ,but if aranv falls for that again ..then there is really not much to say

what did Khushi witness in the hospital
shyam apology ,and inspite of being beaten balck and blue by aranv shayam did not retaliate ,but should she not better ,no one more than her has seen ,how much of smooth talker he can be ,how can she trust him after all this and not see through his lies ..u give some one chnace once ,you give some one chance twice ,but if you continue to do so ,even when you have frist hand expreienced how evil that person can be ,then should you not learn from experince

even then i talking about the practical aspect of it ,how can you get so one to house which is not yours ,she is not yet MRS ASR ,has no authority , i know aranv said she does ,..but she should know better

She also saw the mourning of  a father  !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoSanayamnivedha84Zoyafansharmibalan

Go to top