Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 50)

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by tanthya





Tants.. Hug

Kaisan ho aap? Tongue



Purrfect !! Kops Hug

Aap Kaise ho ??


Anything further on Avocado chronicles ?? The  Gillette war old hogaya na Big smile

Great! 

Finally he is the one who is pakofied of avocado's..LOL

The Gillette war continues for 3-4 days.. 

He takes his revenge by rubbing his day's old beard against my cheek and makes me scream and run! Angry


So Tell him  that u will use hair remover on his  headwa if he dares to wound ur nazook Nazook Cheekswa !! WinkLOLLOL
Don't ask.. He comes up with ridiculous ideas..

Today out of the blue he asks me to keep my head covered at all times like gopi bahu! Angry

He has his momentary spells of madness..LOL



ROFLROFL  ...Ohh..U two are Mad(e)  for each other !!Heart
That we are! Big smile

We keep taking digs at each other whole day.. His nickname for me popat..

Chalo.. Gotta go! See ya later.. Will wait for ur update! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84abaviriyya6tanthya

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Joined: 28 November 2011
Posts: 4951

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sampin

TRP's 2.8Dancing  Stern Smile

Increased without promotion!!ShockedClap

Okay..Buh bye for now...Cya laterBig smile



Will this give the curage to proceed onwards or will they succumb ??Big smile
Oh my .. rona dhona is fetching more TRPs.. I am scared nowAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84riyya6tanthya

jpatel1289 Senior Member
jpatel1289
jpatel1289

Joined: 21 June 2012
Posts: 210

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sampin

TRP's 2.8Dancing  Stern Smile

Increased without promotion!!ShockedClap

Okay..Buh bye for now...Cya laterBig smile



Will this give the curage to proceed onwards or will they succumb ??Big smile

I hope they continue with the way they are going! The story is much more interesting then regular kitchen politics and achaar stuff... I even got my mom hooked on this new track! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviriyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Chani123

Going to disappear soon! Smile


Vanishing time aagaya hai kya !!Big smile
Patidev is jus wrapping up his call.. He is in a relatively good mood.. So letting me play around.. Else abhi tak IF ko block Karne ki dhamkiyaan shuru ho jaati hain! Tongue


Looks like we got our own Arnav-Khushi Lubb story here.. Pati always ordering and bossing around like  Arnav but actually dancing on the leetle finger of Khushi  !! Wink...Lage Raho, Munni Behen !!LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84abaviChani123anurao.66riyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Joined: 25 November 2009
Posts: 7391

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Chani123

Going to disappear soon! Smile


Vanishing time aagaya hai kya !!Big smile


Sathya,

How come so early in the morning? I hope you are updating.

Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviriyya6tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Joined: 20 April 2010
Posts: 30510

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sampin

TRP's 2.8Dancing  Stern Smile

Increased without promotion!!ShockedClap

Okay..Buh bye for now...Cya laterBig smile



Will this give the curage to proceed onwards or will they succumb ??Big smile
Oh my .. rona dhona is fetching more TRPs.. I am scared nowAngry
  not a huge increase Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abavitanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by tanthya





Tants.. Hug

Kaisan ho aap? Tongue



Purrfect !! Kops Hug

Aap Kaise ho ??


Anything further on Avocado chronicles ?? The  Gillette war old hogaya na Big smile

Great! 

Finally he is the one who is pakofied of avocado's..LOL

The Gillette war continues for 3-4 days.. 

He takes his revenge by rubbing his day's old beard against my cheek and makes me scream and run! Angry


So Tell him  that u will use hair remover on his  headwa if he dares to wound ur nazook Nazook Cheekswa !! WinkLOLLOL
Don't ask.. He comes up with ridiculous ideas..

Today out of the blue he asks me to keep my head covered at all times like gopi bahu! Angry

He has his momentary spells of madness..LOL



ROFLROFL  ...Ohh..U two are Mad(e)  for each other !!Heart
That we are! Big smile

We keep taking digs at each other whole day.. His nickname for me popat..

Chalo.. Gotta go! See ya later.. Will wait for ur update! Hug



Sweet Dreams of After Shave's , Kops

Hugs !! Hug


Updates  kisi aur Din, filhal  just chatting !! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123riyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sampin

TRP's 2.8Dancing  Stern Smile

Increased without promotion!!ShockedClap

Okay..Buh bye for now...Cya laterBig smile



Will this give the curage to proceed onwards or will they succumb ??Big smile
Oh my .. rona dhona is fetching more TRPs.. I am scared nowAngry


Not Rona-Dhona ..Drama is fetching them TRP's !! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviChani123riyya6

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
happy vinayaka chavithi

Author: neha2011   Replies: 3   Views: 815

neha2011 3 815 01 September 2011 at 12:57am by bikerider

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index