Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 48)

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by tanthya





Tants.. Hug

Kaisan ho aap? Tongue



Purrfect !! Kops Hug

Aap Kaise ho ??


Anything further on Avocado chronicles ?? The  Gillette war old hogaya na Big smile

Great! 

Finally he is the one who is pakofied of avocado's..LOL

The Gillette war continues for 3-4 days.. 

He takes his revenge by rubbing his day's old beard against my cheek and makes me scream and run! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84riyya6tanthya

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Going to disappear soon! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6tanthya

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 9337

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
TRP's 2.8Dancing  Stern Smile

Increased without promotion!!ShockedClap

Okay..Buh bye for now...Cya laterBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289--sumana13--riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

GM sweetheartsHug
I know we all loved the PUNCHING EpisodeEvil SmileDil Kush HuaDancing
 
cool good moring sms with photo scraps Keep you fresh morning cool messages


 & LINKS to keep us GRINNING !!


Good Morning, Vedha
Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84--sumana13--Chani123riyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 9337

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Okay..before I go...This is for you..Big smile

Credit:ChownaEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsnivedha84--sumana13--Chani123riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by tanthya





Tants.. Hug

Kaisan ho aap? Tongue



Purrfect !! Kops Hug

Aap Kaise ho ??


Anything further on Avocado chronicles ?? The  Gillette war old hogaya na Big smile

Great! 

Finally he is the one who is pakofied of avocado's..LOL

The Gillette war continues for 3-4 days.. 

He takes his revenge by rubbing his day's old beard against my cheek and makes me scream and run! Angry


So Tell him  that u will use hair remover on his  headwa if he dares to wound ur nazook Nazook Cheekswa !! WinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Joined: 20 April 2010
Posts: 30510

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

TRP's 2.8Dancing  Stern Smile

Increased without promotion!!ShockedClap

Okay..Buh bye for now...Cya laterBig smile
but 2.8 is still low Ouch but without promo not badLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Chani123tanthya

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

GM sweetheartsHug
I know we all loved the PUNCHING EpisodeEvil SmileDil Kush HuaDancing
 
cool good moring sms with photo scraps Keep you fresh morning cool messages
Hey nivi.. Dil garden garden ho Gaya punches dekh kar! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007nivedha84abaviriyya6tanthya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
happy vinayaka chavithi

Author: neha2011   Replies: 3   Views: 830

neha2011 3 830 01 September 2011 at 12:57am by bikerider

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index