India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 41)

jpatel1289 Senior Member
jpatel1289
jpatel1289

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Hello hello! LOVED the first pages of analysis, I learn so much from coming here that it makes me watch the episodes again... Even though today the main reason to watch it again was seeing Shyamu get squashed!!! 

Quick question: the newest spoiler claims marriage drama... maybe the infamous contract will come out finally? Or are we not wanting the dirty laundry aired out? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hkrajantrintringsharmibalan

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Hello Folks:

Read the completed write ups on page 1 - areeba, Nazifa, Sumi, Koel, Kopal and Jhalak - wonderful analysis.

It may not be Khushi who will bring the creep back into RM - it will be Anjali. The creep has understood that if Dadi was not able to do it, no one will. He knows very well that Anjali is Arnav's weakness and he will come meet Anji on the sly, brainwash her and manipulate her non existent brain cells till she reaches a point of hysteria wherein Arnav will have no option but to give in.

@ RED...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soap-criticHkrajantrintringsonia_1

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpatel1289

Hello hello! LOVED the first pages of analysis, I learn so much from coming here that it makes me watch the episodes again... Even though today the main reason to watch it again was seeing Shyamu get squashed!!! 

Quick question: the newest spoiler claims marriage drama... maybe the infamous contract will come out finally? Or are we not wanting the dirty laundry aired out? 

who knows yaar...we are getting so many spoilers na? I have no idea what's true or not.  technically the marriage contract got over on menehdi night so its apt time for it to somehow come out. the thing is even Shyamu doesn't know about the contract. he only knows that Arnav married her forcefully. so only Arnav or Khushi can bring it out. I'll just sit back and enjoy the show, as long as execution is good I'll be happy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289Hkrajansoap-criticsharmibalansonia_1

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
res
Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

who knows yaar...we are getting so many spoilers na? I have no idea what's true or not.  technically the marriage contract got over on menehdi night so its apt time for it to somehow come out. the thing is even Shyamu doesn't know about the contract. he only knows that Arnav married her forcefully. so only Arnav or Khushi can bring it out. I'll just sit back and enjoy the show, as long as execution is good I'll be happy.
ok scenario , elders decide to postpone wedding because of di , aranv realises marraige contract over,gets worried ,tell nani ,has to marry sooner rather then later .himself bring out the contract

scenario 2 - aranv realises contract over ,wants kushi by his side,organises simple temple wedding with naniji and garimaji and buaji as witness plus pujari and also get legal papers done
to be double sure
which is most likely to happen
ek aur anjali decides for bhai kushi - she should get him kushi :)

jpatel1289trintringsharmibalan

jpatel1289 Senior Member
jpatel1289
jpatel1289

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hkrajan

ok scenario , elders decide to postpone wedding because of di , aranv realises marraige contract over,gets worried ,tell nani ,has to marry sooner rather then later .himself bring out the contract

scenario 2 - aranv realises contract over ,wants kushi by his side,organises simple temple wedding with naniji and garimaji and buaji as witness plus pujari and also get legal papers done
to be double sure

But the catch is even if he realizes they are no longer husband and wife, they are still an engaged couple. This might not give as much freedom go to go RM from GH but it's better than being single entities.  I personally don't want the remarriage to occur until it is the perfect time. When that is I have no idea! 

And yes I am on the same boat as the watching and waiting because so far the episodes have been interesting enough that I watch all ~20 minutes!!! 

Hkrajantrintringsharmibalan

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Chani123]

The strength

I absolutely loved this shot and applaud the brilliance of IPK team for it!

In the above pic we can see..
the beauty of the light.. Arnav and Khushi in the bright light.. Shyam like his deeds in the dark and shadows..
Dadi standing behind Shyam.. offering him support.. 
Khushi standing with Arnav holding his hand.. Arnav's hand curled into a fist, ready to launch on his opponent.. 

Khushi who always has been the voice of reason which stops Arnav from giving into the mindless rage.. the only person who has been acknowledged by everyone to make Arnav see and do what no one else can do... Hers is the only voice that penetrates his rage, his heart.. Today also she held him back.. His wrist enclosed in her hand..

But this is not the beauty.. The beauty is, that Khushi is also his strength.. A reservoir which will sustain Arnav's strength in the battle.. An when time comes, she will be the power in his hand and launch punches and hits on Shyam.. She might hold him back now.. But she will also be the one who will give him that extra boost when required.. She will be that extra kick which will be needed to bring the downfall of Shyam Manohar Jha...

Hey absolutely loved this bit Clap,would love to see how this plays out in future

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilatrintring

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hkrajan

to be double sure

Don't pin any hopes on Anji at the moment...she is too depressed and Shyamu ke chakkar mein she will be too far gone. But the scenarios you've put up are possible. although i cannot see Arnav thinking about contract now. and Khushi doesn't hold any grudges and she has accepted Arnav as her husband and is acting as the wife and Bahu now so unless something happens she won't even think about it either.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289Hkrajan

Go to top