Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hug
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Hola trinwa n sharmi,,,cudnt rsist my self Hug U too aussies,,, my buddiesSmile
Cry m aussie too , u forgot me Cry
im not aussie... Embarrassed truly asian Embarrassed but dun forget me CryHug hi...
RIP riyyaaa,,l i cn nvr forget u my emocotion queen,,,, i do free pr for u ,,,, i tell evry1 to increase ur post use riyya philosphyHugHugFor u girlie
what the LOL   RIP Hug    Hug     

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

We are not saying something will happen...but we are just discussing about the accident spoiler...that Arnav will get hurt or something...(it might not be true)

the reason we are discussing about that is because Arnav was telling yesterday that "till he is alive shyam cannot enter RM"

but the spoiler said that the accident will happen after the wedding...as well...

So the whole thing could be wrong...
[/QUOTE]
ok ..agar aranvji ko kuch hoya tu meri tu sassein hi ruk ... LOL[/QUOTE] mere bhi...LOL[/QUOTE]

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hkrajantrintringriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by sharmibalan

We are not saying something will happen...but we are just discussing about the accident spoiler...that Arnav will get hurt or something...(it might not be true)

the reason we are discussing about that is because Arnav was telling yesterday that "till he is alive shyam cannot enter RM"

but the spoiler said that the accident will happen after the wedding...as well...

hopefully no accidennt yaar... Ouch... but ur right accident might came into play Ouch[/QUOTE]

Riyya u wrote a sentence...ShockedErmm
[/QUOTE] with the speed & drama IPK is ATM i might write an essay to yaar...ROFL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hkrajantrintringsharmibalan

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

ok ..agar aranvji ko kuch hoya tu meri tu sassein hi ruk ... LOL[/QUOTE] mere bhi...LOL[/QUOTE]

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE] ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hkrajansharmibalan

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

hopefully no accidennt yaar... Ouch... but ur right accident might came into play Ouch[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] dun be Shocked be Smile    LOL RIP
sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

hopefully no accidennt yaar... Ouch... but ur right accident might came into play Ouch

[/QUOTE] with the speed & drama IPK is ATM i might write an essay to yaar...ROFL...[/QUOTE]

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

hopefully no accidennt yaar... Ouch... but ur right accident might came into play Ouch

with the speed & drama IPK is ATM i might write an essay to yaar...ROFL...[/QUOTE]

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE] ROFL    ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_1

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Hola trinwa n sharmi,,,cudnt rsist my self Hug U too aussies,,, my buddiesSmile

Jhals Hug how are you? Big smile yes I know I am irresistible LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post: