Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by Shastradhari

check out this spoiler:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3179872

Its not from Misti & perfume...re.Smile

Looks like a new person...
but if im not mistaken this spoiler is kind of reliable tooSmile
HI riya Big smile,yep she has given spoilers before

I thought this is Perfume's alter ego, just another account, less cryptic. although I could be mistaken tooConfused
mayb Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trintring

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
updated at one!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289trintringriyya6sonia_1

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by S003

Hi (ross from friends style aka depresed as hell)

Hi  *Arnav's husky tune with slight lift of the eyebrows*Smile

Kya huya Sheila? Why depressed? Confused

what show am I watching yaar... is this supposed to be a love story... or a murder mystery...  I just can't watch Shyam on the screen no matter how good he is playing his role...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hkrajanriyya6sonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

what show am I watching yaar... is this supposed to be a love story... or a murder mystery...  I just can't watch Shyam on the screen no matter how good he is playing his role...

And he had the nerve to blame her for the baby Angry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

ola Embarrassed

Trin...Hug

Sharmi  Hug my day off today too...so Dhobi ghat part 2 happeningOuch and my washing machine's still out of order 

Dhobi Ghat...part 2...LOLLOLLOL

Cloths folding...after that...Angry

Don't forget the suhana song...LOL

Angry you had to mention that song.

yaar don't forget ironing Ouch Atleast some one pays e when I go to office, ghar pe to kuch nehi milte

did you like the epi? Smile

Yes...the episode was too good...The emotional scenes...were to the mark...not over done...

We can all see Shyam trying to play the blame game...on Anjali...with even Dadi trying to stop him...

I was so happy that the loop closed...with ASR bashing Shyam some more...(kidnapping ASR got bashed na)

I was disturbed when Arnav said u can never enter RM till iam alive...Shocked

Is that why...the accident spoiler was going around...will Shyam use that time to enter RM...Cry

But the person who said that also said that it will be after the wedding...So the million dollar question...looks like the wedding will happen...

Which i personally don't want...till things are sorted...Smile

yeah you are right about Arnav's line, something ominous there. Ouch and blaming Anji Dead he will meet her chori chupe and keep making her feel down until she goes into total depression and Shyamu's entry will happen. I just don't understand why they don't show Arnie taking some extra measures around the house so that Shyamu cannot come back. What, he thinks just because of some punches Shyam will back off!!! Oh how mistaken you are Arnav. And this idiot must be crawling through the pipes to just walk in whenever he wants.

Trust chindi chor PH to do a quiet wedding. as I said so many times for me these are married. either show me the whole thing or don't bother.Ouch

Speaking of dhulai, that's 3 slaps and 8 punches for Shyamu...yes I was countingStern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289Hkrajansharmibalanriyya6sonia_1

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

LOL it'll be ok...we will get Arnav-Khushi, see last 2 epis the balance was good na? aab these 2 are star crossed lovers and they have to show drama, nehi to people won't like cuchi coo all the time. we will get some scenes between these two. keep hanging in there Hug

Shyamu is looking creepier day by day Dead which is perfect for villain Big smile

sharmibalanriyya6sonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

ola Embarrassed

Trin...Hug

Sharmi  Hug my day off today too...so Dhobi ghat part 2 happeningOuch and my washing machine's still out of order 

yaar don't forget ironing Ouch Atleast some one pays e when I go to office, ghar pe to kuch nehi milte

Yes...the episode was too good...The emotional scenes...were to the mark...not over done...

We can all see Shyam trying to play the blame game...on Anjali...with even Dadi trying to stop him...

I was so happy that the loop closed...with ASR bashing Shyam some more...(kidnapping ASR got bashed na)

Is that why...the accident spoiler was going around...will Shyam use that time to enter RM...Cry

But the person who said that also said that it will be after the wedding...So the million dollar question...looks like the wedding will happen...

yeah you are right about Arnav's line, something ominous there. Ouch and blaming Anji Dead he will meet her chori chupe and keep making her feel down until she goes into total depression and Shyamu's entry will happen. I just don't understand why they don't show Arnie taking some extra measures around the house so that Shyamu cannot come back. What, he thinks just because of some punches Shyam will back off!!! Oh how mistaken you are Arnav. And this idiot must be crawling through the pipes to just walk in whenever he wants.

Trust chindi chor PH to do a quiet wedding. as I said so many times for me these are married. either show me the whole thing or don't bother.Ouch

Speaking of dhulai, that's 3 slaps and 8 punches for Shyamu...yes I was countingStern Smile

Its that delusional Dadi who will let him in Angry

I am going after her if anything happens to ASR Dead

trintringsharmibalanriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

ola Embarrassed

Trin...Hug

Yep in our eyes they are married...and with Khushi stating...at ROKA ceremony...that I am yours now...says it all...Only haldi & Pheras are left...and for Arnav...she is his wife for the last 6 months...

U are keeping a count on the bashing...LOLLOL

Yes till Dadi is there...Shyam might enter as a Doctor as well...to see AnjaliConfused

He is a guy with multiple talents...Ermm

Edited by sharmibalan - 04 September 2012 at 7:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hkrajantrintringriyya6sonia_1

Go to top