Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 25)

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties --Sou

Once agn everyone a episode which highlighted the strength of love like the exilir it is for soul, the nourishment for existence and the everyday hope of living, it very subtly highighted the need to hold and cherish your loved ones I absltly loved Khushi & Arnav tonite

Agn am not doing a complete episodic review but a part which i njoied

Arnav on the verge of loss, breakdown at the failure which he feels in protecting the happiness of his sister and the pain in his soul, khushi has calmly hugged him and taken all his fears into herself, she has gvn him comfort and strength to accept the pain, she very calmly lets him settle, shed the tears which come when we are beyond the endurance and then she calmly tells him that he hasnt failed, he has done his sister proud and happy by being there for her and tonite too he has to stand by the sister who has been dealt the worst blow by fate, he once agn expresses his inability saying what will he say, how will he console his sister bcz words mite not come from him, he is a reticent person, who isnt very well versed at expressing himself or his emotions but she doesnt let him back up,

( the pic has been taken from Kopal's post, I couldnt find one myself n I guess I am too lazy to search for it.. Thank U kopal)

instead she holds his one hand in her two hands doubling his strength with hers and tells him, I promise you gonna say all u hv to bcz your sister needs urt strength and I promise to be your strength, i will be always by you no matter what, I will be your reflection, come lets do your duty so that your sister doesnt need anybody else, I would say wow to this gal Khushi how beautifully she has understood humanity and its frailities in her young life, she is being strong for her man, and his sister too who they cherish, she chersihes everything he cherishes...
& for the first time Arnav didnt rebuff all her talks abt fate instead accepted her n her thoughts bcz tonite nothing or no other explanations worked, for the first time he hasnt thought with his mind but with a heart which wants to soothe the sister.Khushi for the first time lets Arnav see that there are some things which will be beyond his control n cant be stopped but those situations can be improved by being there by supporting each other.. and it was brilliant insight by khushi that even when he coaxes him to meet anjali, he stands behind him supporting, he knows the man in Arnav who is the head of Raizada needs to be leading them...
 from there on  she stands by him in through anji's room, to the confrontation to the entry at RM she is always by his side, silently following, holding him supporting him , in years Arnav has found a partner who unquestioningly has stood by him, trust him and who has indeed earned his trust  that why he says " Khushi tum aaoo mere saath"

they hv indeed come a long with each other their bond stands strong very strong they now know to trust and stand by each other
its been a long road home for both Arnav N khushi but they hv finally home in each other
Arnav who fought his battles alone now has partner who stands by him thick n thin & Khushi too has a partner who always fought for others has someone to fight for her

"if men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament" 
- Florynce R. Kennedy
this is for SHYAM MANOHAR JHA   A character who most of us now abhor, I think before he uttered today that the planned miscarriage of his baby is the first step we might hv thought redeeming himself was possible in some remote corner of the world but with this it proved he is bloody vampire in this cloak of a man who doesnt feel remorse in killing a child which is born out of love and faith among a man n women, Its believed that mother cherish motherhood and they cant kill themselves but sometime circumstantial or due to pressure from partners they undertake the act but men if they could feel the attachment a mother feels will stop the but a creature like SMJ is sorry excuse for mankind, he cant be counted as Human for me

AbhaasClapClapClap U went beyond the normal to create hate for SMJ, A salute to ur craft
& hats off for gving SP's bahus competion with tears

Barun & Sanaya each day you recieve odes for reliving Arnav & Khushi for usStar

Swatiji u got a few mins yet u made ur mark lovely

@ Team IPK, why cant u deliver content & execution like this everyday

Dedication to Arnav & Khushi Singh Raizada

Because she my friend and my wife, she has seen and brought out the best and worst of me, and she is still with me and I owe her my whole heart, soul, attention, love, and anything she desires of me. She will always be there...     

Dagny Connolly

Thank U readers for liking & njoing the thoughts

Absolutely loved the red parts! StarStarStarStarStar
Amazing write up Jhalak.. You have beautifully brought forth the promise Khushi made and how she is his strength!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Jhalak29

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Hugok lets start this again,good morning Jhalak ,koel ,supna ,shas and everyone else
there , i was trying paste a pick but could not ,did not see last nite epi took rit's advised and slept ,how was it
hugs harshita for me it was6/10 yet i liked it
:) hugs back jhalak , so should i watch it then ,how much of shyaam was there, coz i cannot stand fake tears i know good acting , but he annoys me
he is good 5-7 mins u cqn skip that u can njoi the pinchws he got frm arnav
thats the best thing about watching it late ,fast fwd  :)n will do

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Jhalak29DiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
kopal or koel:
tell me the hindi words for destiny and fortune

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1sunshine99Jhalak29Chani123

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

kopal or koel:

kismat...maybe for destiny, fortune ka hindi word yaad nahi aa raha hai.. humare poetess Shreya se poochiye.. she would know better

Erika1Jhalak29DiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Beautiful writings JhalakBig smile..i loved how u highlighted khushi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Jhalak29

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Shastradhari

kopal or koel:

kismat...maybe for destiny, fortune ka hindi word yaad nahi aa raha hai.. humare poetess Shreya se poochiye.. she would know better

i thought destiny is : lekh/vidhan..destined to happen..thats why we say..i write my destiny .thru hard work i will get it
fortune: bhagya..mein hogo to mil jayega..uncertaintyConfused

Edited by Shastradhari - 04 September 2012 at 5:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Jhalak29sharmibalanChani123

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
hi ErikaSmile

Erika1sharmibalanriyya6

Erika1 Goldie