Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 24)

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Me too girlies . hello hi bye bye ...meet you all 2morrow here !!! HugHugHug

Shas & Jhals ,get well soon , me sending you passion fruitwa & flowers wa...

Thank you  ...night queens , you all  ends my day with  having a big smile wa...Big smile

Edited by joyvg - 04 September 2012 at 5:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HkrajanJhalak29Chani123DiamondLife

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hkrajan

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Hugok lets start this again,good morning Jhalak ,koel ,supna ,shas and everyone else
there , i was trying paste a pick but could not ,did not see last nite epi took rit's advised and slept ,how was it
hugs harshita for me it was6/10 yet i liked it
:) hugs back jhalak , so should i watch it then ,how much of shyaam was there, coz i cannot stand fake tears i know good acting , but he annoys me
he is good 5-7 mins u cqn skip that u can njoi the pinchws he got frm arnav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgDiamondLife

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by sunshine99

In The Game You Win Some... Lose Some...

Koel Hug  now reading yours , my mind bulb just  lit up with the Game !!!- so check mate is it now !! love it as usual !!
thank u...Embarrassed no relation to the Michael douglas starer Tongue.. we will have a checkmate eventually but before that hopefully an interesting cat and mouse game..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgJhalak29Chani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Thank you  ...night queens , you end up my day with a big smile wa...Big smile

**pulls ear**

HOw could I spare u for so long!!!Tongue

goodnight!
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Thank you  ...night queens , you all  ends my day with  having a big smile wa...Big smile

bye joy..Huggood night
bye shreya..little lateHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

In The Game You Win Some... Lose Some...

Pic Credit: Chowna

The game has begun.. Shyam had meticulously set the battlefield.. a battleground that had traps to sink the enemy but cleverly hidden from his eye... His  opponent was unaware on being chosen to fight the war...he was given his first severe blow that nearly brought him to his knees... A blow that hurt badly.. wounded him gravely...he would have been reduced to a rubble in its effect had it not been for the intervention of Khushi...Devi Maiyya's righteous child.

Arnav blamed himself for being unable to see it ... to protect his beloved Di from its sharp blow... As he started drowning in his guilt at failure.. Khushi's words of wisdom pulled him out of his self loathing-her words... sometimes events happen which are beyond our control.. we can never predict it correctly to steer it away from us...but when faced with adversity we should face it head on to the best of our ability... he couldnot stop what happened to his parents, Di because it was never in his control to alter the chain of events it was decided by a higher power... but he can still do the needful.. stand by his Di help her weather the storm as her pillar of support.. for  new beginnings... Arnav  the broken warrior rose again with a new hope to face the situation at hand... But the divine power above has other plans...he came to face with the perpetrator in his Di's recovery room... Both men now sworn enemies had not expected this twist of fate...the villain didnot want a quick exposure neither the hero expected the return of his arch nemesis again...the advantage of being behind the shadows still was lost by Shyam...the knowledge of an existence of the enemy  at his doorstep was gained by ASR... Dadi's apology and her comfortable interaction with Shyam planted the seed of doubt in Arnav's mind.. maybe Shyam and Dadi were no stranger to each other... or else how could  the family elder who had been away from familial affairs for more than a decade be familiar with the new addition in the family without being introduced...

Shyam' s carefully laid pawn  in RM Subhdra Devi was exposed of her complicity with him today ...Shyam too recognized this... when he thought out loud about Dadi's inability to usher him in Shantivan without a hitch...ASR the shrewd guy acted fast on the fact...he removed his Di from the hospital to RM to make her inaccessible to the husband...and fair warned each and every member of the household of not canvassing for the ousted Damaad.

The objective of Shyam is out in the open for Arnav.. he wants to return in RM for strengthening his hold on the thing he covets most...wealth and not his Di. 
Arnav slapped and reined punches on the scumbag villain  for breaking their trust,cheating Di and hurting him and his wife badly in the bargain... Shyam coolly stood on the receiving end.. without a sound of protest... to feign good intentions in front of Dadi and Khushi...Dadi is already in the palm of his hand... whether  his next target Khushi Kumari Gupta is impressed by his repentance is to be seen...she alone holds the key to  the door of RM for him.. If Khushi is convinced that Shyam's entry will be good for Di she will force Arnav to bend.. as he has given her haq to do so... Both the protagonist and the antagonist lost and gained some ground...The war has just started... there will be victories ,defeats and casualties and no one in the Gupta,Raizada and Jha family will be left unscathed...
                                      Rahat ki Saans...

Pic Credit: Chowna

The fandom breathed a sigh of relief at Shyam getting his due for the evil acts... Kudos to the makers for correcting the  disappointment of his previous punishment of mere two slaps ..which was too little for the grave acts he committed.. This time he did a heinous crime of taking an innocent life of a helpless child.. the crime cannot be left unpunished.. but the unraveling of it in the story still has time..As justice delayed is justice denied with potential undesirable effects on the TRP... hence very cleverly... a bouquet of punches and a slap were delivered without the deliverer being aware of the true extent of Shyam Manohar Jha's crime... 

I would not have looked at the scene critically had I not accidentally brushed with Doods and Tants on Redux...who helped me to open my mind and appreciate that at times there is more to be conveyed that what actors speak on screen...

Wow K1.. U surpass yourself daily! Beautiful picture of the battlefield! Loved it!ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
i am going for more post reading..will be back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Jhalak29Chani123

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

I loved it completely abstly, its perfect awesome,fantabulos,,,, the gain n loss
thank u JhalsEmbarrassed adrak wali chai.. for u so that u feel a little better..Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Jhalak29Chani123DiamondLife

Go to top