India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 20)

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Rits, yay I have constipated Shyamu to look forward to!
Goodnight & happy anniversary to our parents!
Okay, off to watch the epi now girls & then to sleep.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lJhalak29DiamondLifeRJXX

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_l

Originally posted by Chani123

She enveloped that boy who lost hope in her arms and held him close to her heart.. 

She reassured him that he is not a failure.. He has not been unsuccessful.. He always did what he promised.. He always kept his sister happy.. He always valued his sister's happiness above everything and did everything in his power to keep her world intact.. But he has to accept the fact that somethings are not in our hands.. There is something called as fate and destiny which has a bigger role to play in our lives.. He cannot change that.. 

She tells him what needs to be done! He needs to be with her sister.. He needs to be there to support her, to bring her out of the clouds of despair.. encouraging him and promising him that she will always stand by his side.. She will be his strength.. She will the support he can lean on.. She has faith in him, that he will do what is necessary to help his sister in this moment of tragedy!

The deception just deepens after that.. Hinting that if he would have been there, nothing of this sort would have happened! Pretend Tears falling down his cheeks.. He hugs her, trying to comfort her and pretending to draw strength from her.. His emotions once again on display to show how heart broken he is.. Cementing dadi's belief of his love for Anjali.. And Anjali's belief that she mattered to him as much as their child.. He cannot bear the loss of their unborn child.. She begins to comfort him.. 

Its his trick to simply exploit her love once again.. Her love for him will never let her see him suffer alone.. She would want to take away his pain, forgetting her pain.. 

One part of my brain says that he is doing this to make her go nuts with guilt.. The other part says that in his attempt to show his grief, how broken he is, Anji will forget her pain and strengthen her heart to be there for him and thus not going mad in the process.. His plan has to backfire in some way.. I am just waiting to see how and when and most of all how badly.

Arnav is aware of the true face of this cheater and he will not be fooled again by his words.. He remembers his confession of love for Khushi, his claim that his sister was the only obstacle in his path of love for Khushi..He witnessed his smug smile when he found out that Anji was pregnant and knew that Arnav could not do anything.. He tried to fool him into believing that he cared for this kid by showing his false love but failed in his test of providing for his sister and her child by trying to kill him for his wealth.. He knows Shyam's true intentions and he would not let a man like him near his di.. 

Arnav tells Shyam in clear words.. He is nothing.. His sister can never need a man like him.. He will not let him enter his home, till he is alive.. In simple words.. He will guard his Di with his life..

This dialogue spurred the memory of the earlier one in which Shyam said that he would not let Arnav and Khushi unite till he is alive! In other words,, he will go to whatever lengths, harm anyone to serve his purpose.. Cos I am sure of one thing.. Shyam will not sacrifice his life for anything.. He will destroy everything that comes in his way! be it an innocent child!

He witnesses the exchange between Dadi and Shyam.. Shyam's hand on dadi's shoulder.. his plea to dadi to look after his rani sahiba.. 
When dadi professes of the love Shyam has for Anjali, Arnav is sure that Dadi is being taken for a ride by Shyam..

The realisation dawns on him that dadi is being manipulated by Shyam.. One look says it all.. He now understands the sudden appearance of dadi, dadi's angst with Khushi, her repetitive hints at bringing Shyam back, Anji's need for Shyam.. He is aware of the purpose behind dadi's re entry in their lives, her bringing up of the past again and again! 

This particular scene made me very happy.. Because now that Arnav knows dadi's agenda, whatever awaits next when Dadi and Garima have their own encounter, he will be inclined to believe Garima than his dadi.. He is well aware of how She sees only what she wants to see.. 

The strength

I absolutely loved this shot and applaud the brilliance of IPK team for it!

In the above pic we can see..
the beauty of the light.. Arnav and Khushi in the bright light.. Shyam like his deeds in the dark and shadows..
Dadi standing behind Shyam.. offering him support.. 
Khushi standing with Arnav holding his hand.. Arnav's hand curled into a fist, ready to launch on his opponent.. 

Khushi who always has been the voice of reason which stops Arnav from giving into the mindless rage.. the only person who has been acknowledged by everyone to make Arnav see and do what no one else can do... Hers is the only voice that penetrates his rage, his heart.. Today also she held him back.. His wrist enclosed in her hand..

But this is not the beauty.. The beauty is, that Khushi is also his strength.. A reservoir which will sustain Arnav's strength in the battle.. An when time comes, she will be the power in his hand and launch punches and hits on Shyam.. She might hold him back now.. But she will also be the one who will give him that extra boost when required.. She will be that extra kick which will be needed to bring the downfall of Shyam Manohar Jha...

I have already quoted the first line in this post earlier saying how you have said everything with that one lineClap...I equally loved the rest of it .Smile..

Thanks Shreya! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgJhalak29

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by joyvg

kya boring day tha..seriously..
WOOSAHLOL

Shocked boring ..seeing the punch and all shas .

its was good, joy...loved BArun' way of punching ..kya ISStyle hai..Embarrassed

But his dialogues need change or don't speak at all (e.g. mein tumhe apni Di ke aas-paas bhatakne bhi nahi dung..)..he has done nothing for thisOuchAngry
that creep came to hospital boldly and tomorrow in RMOuch

tou arnav k dialogues aap likh diya karain...
main tumhey apni di k muscles tissues k pass bhi nahi pathkney doon ga heart tissues ki tou durr ki baat hai...LOL

Brain tissues to hai hi nahi...LOL
Mere paas acha job hai ...LOL..yeh chodke 4 chuhon ki team mein nahi janaTongue

oh u mean u watch ur fav iss chuhon k pyaar ko kya naam doon apney bill me ghuss kr wahan k tv pe dekhti hain

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgJhalak29DiamondLife

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

I'll be there for you, I promise

A shoulder to cry on
A hand to hold you
A flame to guide you
A mirror to show you
A friend to encourage you
A wife to always stand by you!

running out of words... loved it Kops , unwrapped the epi beautifully !!!  Like wa...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lJhalak29

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
how are we this morning , how was episode

Edited by Hkrajan - 04 September 2012 at 4:47pm

shreya_lJhalak29Chani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Hi! kopalHug

hey Shastra... Hug

u have joined than bandwagon with sick kids! Tongue
how u feeling??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lJhalak29DiamondLifeRJXX

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Originally posted by RitJ26

Ok Girlwa's I'm off...just popped in to say a quick hello Embarrassed

May not be around tomorrow as it's my parents 25th anniversary Party(but I'll probably sneak on)

I'll leave you with this

ROFL

Sweet Dreams!! LOL

Bye RitHug May you have blissful dreams! 
Pass on my congratulations to your parents on their wedding Anniversary!

Jhalak29Chani123DiamondLife

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

A shoulder to cry on
A hand to hold you
A flame to guide you
A mirror to show you
A friend to encourage you
A wife to always stand by you!

running out of words... loved it Kops , unwrapped the epi beautifully !!!  Like wa...Thumbs Up

Your running out of words is a shock to me! Tongue

Thanks for the appreciation! Hug

joyvgshreya_lJhalak29

Go to top