Originally posted by shreya_l

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by shreya_l

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by joyvg

Hi girliesHug

Jhalak & Shreya .. Big WOW from me... for dusting my knowledge & proving that this platform Redux wiki it is !!

</div>

HugHugHugThe pleasure is all ours

they say sharing is doubling the joy ,,,, so we share n njoi

Hug
Pleasure all mine to read yours greaties !!!
how are you feeling , hope your flue ran away with the face off with Arnie boy Wink

<div>

oh ...hope you get well soon dear ,& is our little AP being a star helper for you!!

<font color="#009900" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Throat infection. You need to get some antibiotic...it is not going to go away till it is treated.ConfusedDoc visit is must Jhalak.</font>
shreya i know i need antibotics but my house doc here isnt great here last time i had a similar infection he gv him antibotics wo chckg just asked u get phelum how many etc n it kepT reocccuring for 5 months n he kept gving same thing esch time n i went to a pvt doc he charged me but got well with medicines which werent antibotic,,, i will go to tommm he has a off today

<font color="#000099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">With Antibiotics full course has to be completed and if the doc whom you went to was not effective definitely change and see a good one...usually September is the season for flu better to take vaccination...which reminds me I need to take it tooSmile</font>

if i take flu vaccine ..i get worst fluOuch
i did not take one for 3 yrs..i got flu but mild

vaccine .. bhi inn ke near aney se darti ho gi ...kis k pas doc mujh ko le kr ja rahey hain...LOL

Supnaji:
mein jabse ayi hun dekh rahi hun..
You have only 28 teeth...that r visible thru ur seven smiles from above...
i am not able to see ur molar teeth...do u have them??LOL

doc durr se bhi microscope laga kr dekh lya u r so very right i v only 26 teeth

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1shreya_lJhalak29DiamondLife

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Joy & Kops Hug

hehe Kops I'm speedy like that...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1shreya_lJhalak29Chani123DiamondLife

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Thanks Joy & Kops Hug

hehe Kops I'm speedy like that...Wink

u seem to be learning tricks from Shyam! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1joyvgshreya_lJhalak29RJXXDiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Exactly Khushi said the same thing to ASR that certain things are beyond our control and that his duty should be there for his Di as support.

Arnav Singh Raizada such a young age, after such a terrible loss of his parents decided that his Elder Sister will be in need of him and became her support and more than a brother he has been her protector and a father figure, possessive and caring. He changed his entire life for her and only cared for her happiness. But he will learn that everything is not under his control and that destiny is not written by any individual and for that this is just a beginning.

But saying it to others is very easy, whether Khushi actually follows it only time will tell when she is put into the test of her Bhagya.

To be updated...

i loved when u touched about destiny..why i understand destiny and fortune r two different things..
Bhagya...i personally used for past as khushi said.
destiny..we can write with our hard work..

everyone is in denial initially...esp after ur hard work things dont turn out the way we want..
but very few r able to see thru, accept it and move forward in life and succeeds in bringing transformation/able to reach their destiny. Its both ways - one cannot sit back and say bhagya mein hoga to mil jayega..that also does not work..one has to do something..

For khushi, she has moved forward several times..and this time also she will..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lshivikrocksJhalak29

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
bye Rit..good nightHug
Wish ur parents HAPPY ANNIVERSARY from meParty

shreya_lJhalak29RJXX

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Originally posted by Chani123

She enveloped that boy who lost hope in her arms and held him close to her heart.. 

She reassured him that he is not a failure.. He has not been unsuccessful.. He always did what he promised.. He always kept his sister happy.. He always valued his sister's happiness above everything and did everything in his power to keep her world intact.. But he has to accept the fact that somethings are not in our hands.. There is something called as fate and destiny which has a bigger role to play in our lives.. He cannot change that.. 

She tells him what needs to be done! He needs to be with her sister.. He needs to be there to support her, to bring her out of the clouds of despair.. encouraging him and promising him that she will always stand by his side.. She will be his strength.. She will the support he can lean on.. She has faith in him, that he will do what is necessary to help his sister in this moment of tragedy!

The deception just deepens after that.. Hinting that if he would have been there, nothing of this sort would have happened! Pretend Tears falling down his cheeks.. He hugs her, trying to comfort her and pretending to draw strength from her.. His emotions once again on display to show how heart broken he is.. Cementing dadi's belief of his love for Anjali.. And Anjali's belief that she mattered to him as much as their child.. He cannot bear the loss of their unborn child.. She begins to comfort him.. 

Its his trick to simply exploit her love once again.. Her love for him will never let her see him suffer alone.. She would want to take away his pain, forgetting her pain.. 

One part of my brain says that he is doing this to make her go nuts with guilt.. The other part says that in his attempt to show his grief, how broken he is, Anji will forget her pain and strengthen her heart to be there for him and thus not going mad in the process.. His plan has to backfire in some way.. I am just waiting to see how and when and most of all how badly.

Arnav is aware of the true face of this cheater and he will not be fooled again by his words.. He remembers his confession of love for Khushi, his claim that his sister was the only obstacle in his path of love for Khushi..He witnessed his smug smile when he found out that Anji was pregnant and knew that Arnav could not do anything.. He tried to fool him into believing that he cared for this kid by showing his false love but failed in his test of providing for his sister and her child by trying to kill him for his wealth.. He knows Shyam's true intentions and he would not let a man like him near his di.. 

Arnav tells Shyam in clear words.. He is nothing.. His sister can never need a man like him.. He will not let him enter his home, till he is alive.. In simple words.. He will guard his Di with his life..

This dialogue spurred the memory of the earlier one in which Shyam said that he would not let Arnav and Khushi unite till he is alive! In other words,, he will go to whatever lengths, harm anyone to serve his purpose.. Cos I am sure of one thing.. Shyam will not sacrifice his life for anything.. He will destroy everything that comes in his way! be it an innocent child!

He witnesses the exchange between Dadi and Shyam.. Shyam's hand on dadi's shoulder.. his plea to dadi to look after his rani sahiba.. 
When dadi professes of the love Shyam has for Anjali, Arnav is sure that Dadi is being taken for a ride by Shyam..

The realisation dawns on him that dadi is being manipulated by Shyam.. One look says it all.. He now understands the sudden appearance of dadi, dadi's angst with Khushi, her repetitive hints at bringing Shyam back, Anji's need for Shyam.. He is aware of the purpose behind dadi's re entry in their lives, her bringing up of the past again and again! 

This particular scene made me very happy.. Because now that Arnav knows dadi's agenda, whatever awaits next when Dadi and Garima have their own encounter, he will be inclined to believe Garima than his dadi.. He is well aware of how She sees only what she wants to see.. 

The strength

I absolutely loved this shot and applaud the brilliance of IPK team for it!

In the above pic we can see..
the beauty of the light.. Arnav and Khushi in the bright light.. Shyam like his deeds in the dark and shadows..
Dadi standing behind Shyam.. offering him support.. 
Khushi standing with Arnav holding his hand.. Arnav's hand curled into a fist, ready to launch on his opponent.. 

Khushi who always has been the voice of reason which stops Arnav from giving into the mindless rage.. the only person who has been acknowledged by everyone to make Arnav see and do what no one else can do... Hers is the only voice that penetrates his rage, his heart.. Today also she held him back.. His wrist enclosed in her hand..

But this is not the beauty.. The beauty is, that Khushi is also his strength.. A reservoir which will sustain Arnav's strength in the battle.. An when time comes, she will be the power in his hand and launch punches and hits on Shyam.. She might hold him back now.. But she will also be the one who will give him that extra boost when required.. She will be that extra kick which will be needed to bring the downfall of Shyam Manohar Jha...

I have already quoted the first line in this post earlier saying how you have said everything with that one lineClap...I equally loved the rest of it .Smile..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Hi! kopalHug

shreya_lJhalak29Chani123

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Originally posted by RitJ26

Ok Girlwa's I'm off...just popped in to say a quick hello Embarrassed

May not be around tomorrow as it's my parents 25th anniversary Party(but I'll probably sneak on)

I'll leave you with this

ROFL

Sweet Dreams!! LOL

Wishing ur Ma Pa a Happy Anniversary n may they alway njoi blissful companionship andneverlasting loveParty

Edited by Jhalak29 - 04 September 2012 at 4:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLifeRJXX

Go to top