IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 17)

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by joyvg

[QUOTE=Supna9]this poem is  on ASR's yesterday scenes

As far as I understood ...beautiful wa...and your meanings help wa !!! me  Likew wa Like wa...

itni mehnat pe u only like wa nt loving wa nt ur k tears flowing wa... what wa what wa.un justice wa with my poem wa... i nt like wa ur tareef wa...Cry

oh ..cheer up ,cheer up ...our 2nd redux poetess ..wa ,its brilliant wa , Did you read mine comment wa yesterday ! ok not like wa , but Love wa ..Love wa ...really sups you are doing a great wa job ...please make up happy with your poet wa & smile waBig smile ...wooosaah

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1shreya_lSupna9

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Redux Online GreetingsTongue,

I do not like the unfolding of the plot, its quite boring for me, there is no logic to the story nor continuity.
Almost everyone seems so happy with the storyline is this thread and I don't want to share my negativity, but I can hardly look at the episodes in its entirety anymore. I feel sad that the show that has so much potential is spiraling downhill.
I am not talking about screen-space of characters either, its just not able to garner any emotions from me, I guess this is a good form of detox.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lJhalak29

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

ok..i will go to read some post..be backSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1joyvgshreya_lJhalak29

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Originally posted by sarunrocks

I just loved the Hug Arnav and Khushi had. It was not romantic or passionate but it was the understanding and caring that shined in that Hug. He became a child in her arms and bowed down infront of Lord Ganesha and Khushi keeping his past, his fears, his defeat everything clean in front of her. He clearly opened his heart out to Khushi and shared the pain. Indeed a beautiful moment in their relationship. If last time they had blessings from Devi Maiyya this time its Lord Ganesha/ Vignahartha the hurdle remover

She reassures him saying that he is not a failure and that he really kept his promise and made his di happy but in life certain things happens because of Bhagya and that no one has any say on that. Whatever happens will happen.

yoga-sthah kuru karmani
sangam tyaktva dhananjaya

siddhy-asiddhyoh samo bhutva

samatvam yoga ucyate

-Bhagavad Gita, 2.48

Krishna actually tell Arjuna that he has nothing to with the results of the fight. Success or Failure is left to god and is not in Man's hand. Perform your duty and abandon all attachment to success or failure. Exactly Khushi said the same thing to ASR that certain things are beyond our control and that his duty should be there for his Di as support.

But saying it to others is very easy, whether Khushi actually follows it only time will tell when she is put into the test of her Bhagya.

Divya it was an interesting read with apt message in the form of Sloka from Bhagavad Gita.Thumbs Up
@ Green Khushi will soon be the one who will be caught in the storm... she has never been preach one and do another...she has always tried to follow things to 'T'...although circumstances are always against her...so let's see what happens...Will wait for your update.Smile

Erika1Jhalak29Chani123

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Hey everyone Hug
School's starting tomorrow so I'll probably just stay here for a bit, watch the epi & then sleep.

Ghausia ...Hug   did you like wa today !!!

Erika1shreya_l

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Hey everyone Hug
School's starting tomorrow so I'll probably just stay here for a bit, watch the epi & then sleep.

Ghausia ...Hug did you like wa today !!!

Joy Hug
I haven't seen the epi yet but Arnav punches Shyam so I'm bound to like it! LOL

Erika1shreya_lJhalak29

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erika1

Redux Online GreetingsTongue,

I do not like the unfolding of the plot, its quite boring for me, there is no logic to the story nor continuity.
Almost everyone seems so happy with the storyline is this thread and I don't want to share my negativity, but I can hardly look at the episodes in its entirety anymore. I feel sad that the show that has so much potential is spiraling downhill.
I am not talking about screen-space of characters either, its just not able to garner any emotions from me, I guess this is a good form of detox.Cry

Hug  Erika...me long left my logic side , so always enjoy what I get !!!
but to tell you the truth the characters such as ARHI ,never boring for me... i can stand anything for themDay Dreaming

Erika1shreya_l

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
guys updated my thoughts on Pg 1... Take a peek! Tongue

Hug

Erika1Jhalak29DiamondLife

Go to top