Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 132)

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Greetings ReduxTongue.
TRP if anyone is intrested, the member posted

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180563

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafan--sumana13--incandescenttanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by Nareshkota

all are talking about wedding what happened to bitiya walking out and bitwa Muing what all hell...happening.. 

Hello NK bhai Big smile Kaisan ho ? Wedding ho raha hai? Koi naya spoiler hai kay..?

hi cheena .. ab teekh hun.. wedding toh hona hi hein hoke rahe gi... agar wahi track hein toh phir bhi mujhe lagta hein ki wedding ho rahi hein...

I am good now.. for me wedding is happening all the way.. 

You know NK bhai for khusi wedding is very important if they want her to be in RM then she should be his lawfully wedded wife .

No trainer .. No Nurse .. and not even live in relationship Angry.. If khusi is in GH then without wedding chalega ..

u think arnie boy in this state will say go away Khushi... he will mary her somehow and bring her back..

Past ka horror story ko present me  tandav karne doo then the equation of Arhi will change for sure ..Don't we want Khusi to have her dream wedding ?
will it change for better or worse , personally i feel this should strengthen their realtionship,may be intially nahi ,but eventually ,trails and tribulation are the part and parcel of relationships and they should make us stronger..true love triumphs

It will !!

Erika1NareshkotaHkrajanZoyafan--sumana13--

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by pals13

Ok Guys...did anyone answer Sathu's question: who is the protector/destroyer?????

and Why Guha & Vinayaka...who represents whom in IPK???
Hey Pals 
aap bhi apna answer batayiye .. Humare hisab se ARNAV is protector and Shyamu is destroyer ? if this is a wrong answer please don't hate me yaar (Tants tere gusse se dur rahana hai.. love taliking to you ) ..Embarrassed

Hey Sugar and VedhaHug

For me, yeh nazariya ki baat hai...jo mere liye sahi hai woh kisi aur ke liye galat ho sakta hai...depending on the circumstances.

Kal Shyam did not complete the sentence...something on the terms of bachhe ki raaj...
we are slowly being hinted that even he is the protector of his sister's kid...
Jis tarah se Arnav has blind faith on his mom and sister, ussi tarah se Shyam also is doing the same thing for his sister

the method is wrong for Shyam but has the method taken by  Arnav. correct???

Lord Shiva is known to be the protector of the right  and destroyer of the wrong, rite??ek hi banda can be the protector as well as the destroyer
Hey Pals,so if i go by ur View
BothASR/shyam aree protector as well as destroyer
shyam protecting his Sis and her child on a mission to destroy Maliks
ASR is protecting his Di from shyam and also gonna destroy shyam and those who r responsible for his Mom's death.

Hugs Baby  !!Smile

Royalty-Free (RF) Clipart Illustration of Yellow Smiley Face Emoticons Hugging by yayayoyo

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1NareshkotaZoyafan--sumana13--DiamondLifeincandescenttanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Aha...Guha is Karthik!!! Shocked  took me long enough to figure out Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1NareshkotaNina90Zoyafannivedha84--sumana13--DiamondLifetanthya

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

it has already altered... garima after nowing she wont willfully come in front of the family.. Now she won't be even have guts to tell the story to Khushi...

but past will come out as it needs to... we may see garima remembering everything..but no confrontation not yet planned..

It is a marriage house, what will happen if she  is sighted by Dadi inadvertently...Will Dadi stay quiet ??

she will try to catch hold of her and present her in front of arnav and try to stop but does arnav listen to anyone???/

Erika1Zoyafan--sumana13--DiamondLifeincandescent

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Hi everyone, I am sorry I am not going to mention names so HIII.

What is the latest and hottest news.

Anu

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafan--sumana13--DiamondLifeincandescent

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Erika1

Greetings ReduxTongue.
TRP if anyone is intrested, the member posted

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180563

Hey Erika ,

TRP has been dealt with , hun

Now we are on to the reason for the title  and what it means  plus the question I posed in the main post Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Zoyafanshivikrocks--sumana13--sharmibalananurao.66DiamondLifeincandescent

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hkrajan

all are talking about wedding what happened to bitiya walking out and bitwa Muing what all hell...happening.. 

Hello NK bhai Big smile Kaisan ho ? Wedding ho raha hai? Koi naya spoiler hai kay..?

hi cheena .. ab teekh hun.. wedding toh hona hi hein hoke rahe gi... agar wahi track hein toh phir bhi mujhe lagta hein ki wedding ho rahi hein...

I am good now.. for me wedding is happening all the way.. 

You know NK bhai for khusi wedding is very important if they want her to be in RM then she should be his lawfully wedded wife .

No trainer .. No Nurse .. and not even live in relationship Angry.. If khusi is in GH then without wedding chalega ..

u think arnie boy in this state will say go away Khushi... he will mary her somehow and bring her back..

Past ka horror story ko present me  tandav karne doo then the equation of Arhi will change for sure ..Don't we want Khusi to have her dream wedding ?
will it change for better or worse , personally i feel this should strengthen their realtionship,may be intially nahi ,but eventually ,trails and tribulation are the part and parcel of relationships and they should make us stronger..true love triumphs

That has been the pattern so far...  obstacles/troubles leading to deepening of relationship ..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

va21Erika1Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafanshivikrocks--sumana13--anurao.66DiamondLife

Go to top