Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 116)

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 1599

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

all are talking about wedding what happened to bitiya walking out and bitwa Muing what all hell...happening.. 



I thought U wanted wedding too


On records..I am very much against wedding  but  few months experience  with this PH  have  taught me that they succumb to  Netizen's demands  ...So preparing for the worst !!



I said wedding will happen never said I want it to happen.. I saw story moving in that direction only...

but now suddenly when everyone is talking about it how simple or how big.. I thought more will be happy about shaymlicious episodes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafancool_tweetytanthya

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 1902

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Om..SHANTI SHANTI...
 
Ok todays SBS
 
1. Akshara ki eyes ka tara GAYABShockedD'oh..I AM HAPPY FOR THE KIDDancing
2. Karan ka man kyu dola...ABOUT AWARDS..AND NOT OUR KARANLOL
3. Dr Asutosh and Dr Nidhi kisko PYAR PYAR sikha rahe haiStern Smile...errr...which show is thisStern Smile
 

Thanks Ruchi LOL I just came to check if there was  a IPK segment or not...got my answer. Hug

Dr Asutosh is a show called Kuch to log kahenge. My ma used to watch at first. started of well I think, then lost its way with the lead LOL age gap doctor drama Stern Smile
 
ReallyStern Smile..
 
BTW TrinHugHug...
 
Tell me about it re
 
 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84Zoyafancool_tweetytrintringSupna9tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by swapna08

so according to the pics, garima and dadis confrontation,but abt what


Something that will implicate Garima as the other woman Tongue

You strongly feel so???

AP happening...so soon??

Bhatt is APD'oh


Hawww !!! Shocked   Agni Parikhsha Shocked

Awww...my badCryCry

SORRY (attention divert ho gaya tha)

Kahan pe divert hogayi thi Evil Smile

aapke bete ka haath Sandy ke bitiya ke kamariya peLOLLOLLOL

btw...did anyone find Sandy online yesterday??? i dint come on Redux last evening...



Haayi sab log are complaining that Bitwa never touches the kamariya  and U saw him touching itwa  ...Kahan pe  ?? Shocked LOLLOL


 I think I did see her ..m not sure though ..

today's off screen pic...also in monday's episode...the  other hand travels from kamariya to shoulder blades...at that moment...bitiya closes her eyes for fleeting moment and then takes her hand to his head and nape...


Such Indepth study of pics...  Are u doing a thesis on them ??Wink

@ blue...OMG that is droolicious and arhilicious ...but Sp nuns are sitting with their scissors naa...AngryAngry

Sumana, Sathu ne bhi shayad yeh nahi dekha so ho sakta hai its all in my mind..its OVERWORKED, i guess...
OMG...yeh maine kahin IMAGINE toh nahi kiyaLOLLOL...maine toh aisa hi dekha Monday episode...8 baje aur phir 11 bajeLOL


Arrey na re, I don't pay much attention when romance is going on , waise bhi kuch hoga nahi ...as Usual..Khushi will ay," Arnavji , Yeh aap kya kar  rahe hain "......  Ab itne Hug ke baad bhi isse  pata nahi chalpaya ke Arnavji Kya karne ke koshish kar rahen tho Main kahan jaake sar phodon , bata !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiva21Nareshkotaruchikacdcnivedha84Zoyafanshivikrocks--sumana13--trintringladdoo598

radesai Senior Member
radesai
radesai

Joined: 05 November 2011
Posts: 305

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by radesai

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

past also this week only??????????????



CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it


Maybe towards week end   or Tuesday  On !!


Seems like they're trying to build an episode bank...Smile



A Music to my ears !! Tongue


Share with us na.. We will also enjoy that musicTongue


what to Share  ?? ShockedShocked


MusicShocked

I think Sathu meant 'banking episode' is music to her ears. 
Seriously, to me too..


I know Rags its just i like starting conversations with SathuLOL

Teehee.. Right.. Main bhi na D'oh 
You can see am very excited right now being a newbie Big smileTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanshivikrocksnivedha84nandu_2007--sumana13--tanthya

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Joined: 20 January 2010
Posts: 2817

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by swapna08

so according to the pics, garima and dadis confrontation,but abt what


Something that will implicate Garima as the other woman Tongue

You strongly feel so???

AP happening...so soon??

Bhatt is APD'oh


Hawww !!! Shocked   Agni Parikhsha Shocked

Awww...my badCryCry

SORRY (attention divert ho gaya tha)

Kahan pe divert hogayi thi Evil Smile

aapke bete ka haath Sandy ke bitiya ke kamariya peLOLLOLLOL

btw...did anyone find Sandy online yesterday??? i dint come on Redux last evening...



Haayi sab log are complaining that Bitwa never touches the kamariya  and U saw him touching itwa  ...Kahan pe  ?? Shocked LOLLOL


 I think I did see her ..m not sure though ..

today's off screen pic...also in monday's episode...the  other hand travels from kamariya to shoulder blades...at that moment...bitiya closes her eyes for fleeting moment and then takes her hand to his head and nape...


Such Indepth study of pics...  Are u doing a thesis on them ??Wink

ROFL(tabhi toh attention divert ho gaya tha na...AP kya hota hai, bhool gayi thi)

I am a sucker for subtle romance and  Sathu...mera dil garden-garden ho jaata hai aise scenes se... (the kinds of Dev Anand's and AB's romance )




Haven't watched them much...so can't say but I do agree  subtle romances are  always much  better than the overt one's  ...Smile

but there are exceptions too like Ek Duje Ke Liye  ...passionate, volatile , fiery and consumed u entirely..

WOW...Rati and kamal ka Kamaal...ekdum fresh like rose buds

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotashivikrocks--sumana13--

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 4336

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Om..SHANTI SHANTI...
 
Ok todays SBS
 
1. Akshara ki eyes ka tara GAYABShockedD'oh..I AM HAPPY FOR THE KIDDancing
2. Karan ka man kyu dola...ABOUT AWARDS..AND NOT OUR KARANLOL
3. Dr Asutosh and Dr Nidhi kisko PYAR PYAR sikha rahe haiStern Smile...errr...which show is thisStern Smile
 

Thanks Ruchi LOL I just came to check if there was  a IPK segment or not...got my answer. Hug

Dr Asutosh is a show called Kuch to log kahenge. My ma used to watch at first. started of well I think, then lost its way with the lead LOL age gap doctor drama Stern Smile
 
ReallyStern Smile..
 
BTW TrinHugHug...
 
Tell me about it re
 
 

It was good initially re...till they replaced the male lead..after that i too kind of lost interest..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafan--sumana13--trintring

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 6509

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Om..SHANTI SHANTI...

Ok todays SBS


1. Akshara ki eyes ka tara GAYABShockedD'oh..I AM HAPPY FOR THE KIDDancing

2. Karan ka man kyu dola...ABOUT AWARDS..AND NOT OUR KARANLOL

3. Dr Asutosh and Dr Nidhi kisko PYAR PYAR sikha rahe haiStern Smile...errr...which show is thisStern Smile



<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">Thanks RuchiLOLI just came to check if there was a IPK segment or not...got my answer.Hug</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">Dr Asutosh is a show called Kuch to log kahenge. My ma used to watch at first. started of well I think, then lost its way with the leadLOLage gap doctor dramaStern Smile</font>

trin this drama theme is based on Pak drama dhoop kinare. It was weekly 13 epis drama n they made it soap . 1st i was liking KTLK but nt nw. DK was best

oh is it? I heard of Dhoop Kinare...have to check it out...no wonder the indian one lost its way, trying to streth a 13 epi series to a daily soap. LOL You know, sometimes I won't mind watching a good weekly indian show like they do in USA, maby 30 episodes, proper story development and then done. I saw Humsafar. Now that was only what .. 26 epis I think? but so good.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafancool_tweety--sumana13--Supna9susan7tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

all are talking about wedding what happened to bitiya walking out and bitwa Muing what all hell...happening.. 



I thought U wanted wedding too


On records..I am very much against wedding  but  few months experience  with this PH  have  taught me that they succumb to  Netizen's demands  ...So preparing for the worst !!



I said wedding will happen never said I want it to happen.. I saw story moving in that direction only...

but now suddenly when everyone is talking about it how simple or how big.. I thought more will be happy about shaymlicious episodes...


*Sob, Sob* where to tell the sad story, The Human milk of kindness has depleted , nobody wants Shyamu  cos he  comes with baggage's LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiva21NareshkotaNina90nivedha84Zoyafan--sumana13--sharmibalan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
happy vinayaka chavithi

Author: neha2011   Replies: 3   Views: 815

neha2011 3 815 01 September 2011 at 12:57am by bikerider

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index