Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 109)

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by riyya6

i have one question 2 when will khushi change the outfit...LOL

Bhattt ??? & Deprive us of  having our fill of all the glorious Vistas ..

Seriously speaking only after she leaves for GH !

When are we having the simple marriage..Dammit??Will it be a temple one??!!Embarrassed

What's the point of Marriage then ??Tongue

When??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84Zoyafanriyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by swapna08

so according to the pics, garima and dadis confrontation,but abt what

Something that will implicate Garima as the other woman Tongue

You strongly feel so???

AP happening...so soon??

Bhatt is APD'oh

Hawww !!! Shocked   Agni Parikhsha Shocked

Awww...my badCryCry

SORRY (attention divert ho gaya tha)

Kahan pe divert hogayi thi Evil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotashivikrockscool_tweetynivedha84Zoyafanriyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

When are we having the simple marriage..Dammit??Will it be a temple one??!!Embarrassed

When??

I asked if it is going to be a simple wedding again..What's the point  to it ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotashivikrockscool_tweetyZoyafanriyya6

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by vasiraju

My huby wearied question ..why they  always in the party dresses whenever i saw them on screen  even to the hospital..they don't have time to change their costume LOL

Oye Lucky jee, that woman in your DP looks scary like Nani jee. Or is it her only?LOL

i said na  may sab pay ek nazar rakthi hoo LOL ..so my pic indicates that only Wink...LOL

she is southern actress shobhana Big smile.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiNareshkotacool_tweetynandu_2007Zoyafanriyya6tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

When??
what date fixed when Shocked      LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 05 September 2012 at 2:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanshivikrockstanthya

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Hello Sathya ...
Hello all girls on line here ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafantanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by bs_si

Can I put forth my own wishlist?

What I want to see is the real Arnav Singh Raizada to stand up now. I am not talking about Harvard brain here, I am talking about a young man who battled the world and his inner demons and became a successful businessman at a very young age all by himself. That speaks to me of courage, intelligence, patience, ruthlessness, foresight and passion to drive yourself. I know cause my father did exactly the same thing.

So now that he has seen Shyamu at the hospital and its not hard to figure out that Dadi had contact with him what should he do? Should he think that just those 8 punches and 1 slap has cowed Shyamu and he has gone back to his hiding hole? You know what, TWO can play at this game. Why should Arnav be always on backfoot with Shyam? Why are we always seeing him reacting rather than being proactive regarding Creepwa. The only time he showed a bit of pro activeness was about the WILL drama. But we don't know if it will come out again or not. At the moment doesn't look like it. So shouldn't Arnav now think that maby his Jiju has always been keeping tabs on them?

I want Arnav to

1. Speak with Dadi separately and actually divulge a bit more information about Shyamu and tell her not to contact him.

2. Hire more security guards who are not standing around like statues looking pretty 24/7.

3. Talk to the Nurse and tell her about Shyamu and not to let him in, in case he does pop up somehow.

4. Think about how Anjali suddenly fell. Her cuts on the feet should still be there. Utilise HP here and tell about broken glass all over and blood. Maby he cannot connect to Shyamu but atleast trigger his brain that he thought he saw someone sneaking in Anji room and the familiar Dholi.

5. Think about Anji credit card bill too, and atleast investigate abut it.

6. Try to gather some information about his own kidnapping and get some proof against Shyamu so that if time comes he can utilise those.

7. Finally just think ahead. Use your damn foresightedness and see what he can do so you can parry each and every blow with the same vengeance and give him back more than he can chew. Do not be on the defensive, be on the offence Dammittt!!!

I know none of these will happen but while cooking my brain is cooking up stuff too. Ouch

Pointers are essential, Tring Tring...It many a times helps from the characters from running to seed ... waise since ur brain is cooking up while u are cooking ...why not plan 12 course dinner so that ur brain gets more cooked and out pops more such wishlists...Big smile

its feeling like a 12 course meal..just never ending today Ouch I just want them to show a bit more action from Arnav's end. I know Shyamu has to come back to RM and t show that they have to dumb down other people cause God forbid they cannot show everyone being just a bit more intelligent but I'm getting kinda tired of the same old spill from Arnav. How many times are we hearing the "Aaas Paas bhatakna" dialogue and Shyamu comes back and does the same. But today Arnav's dialogue seemed a bit ominous about Jabtak mein Zinda hoon thingy. They won't put that kinds line just for drama's sake. is there more to it? I've been thinking but just cannot connece. can it be past with Arnav's dad dying? Confused no way right? 

Big smile... Relax Baby !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

va21Nareshkotacool_tweetynivedha84Zoyafanshivikrocks--sumana13--vasirajutrintringsamanthana

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cheena007

LOL

Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by radesai

Hiii Sathu.. How do I get your attention Unhappy Confused !! I am trying to be a good student here and replying to all your questions from the last few posts.. but hardly any response Unhappy 
I know I have a long way to go Ermm but one word maybe if I am headed in that direction (would do) Disapprove

Hi Ra, that happens in Redux because the pages fly fast...

try writing the page number  in ur next post where u have written ur answers, she will visit them Big smile

Heyy Radzz ,

I am a known offender in missing posts ... Girls resort to various technics to remind me .. from coaxing to downright threat !!  U please use any or all of the methods !!LOL
Tants Hug
Thanks for confirming that post friday i felt the same and thought that may be you are annoyed with me for my stupid question ..so kept mum .. Chal  now that i know the reason moi game for  the new trick ..LOL

Aww  No problems,

Don't worry when I am annoyed I vent out, I don't keep it in  * Aakhir friends par gussa nahi karoongi tho padosi par thodi hi karoongi*  lots of girls will vouch for that EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sometimes I get exhausted answering  , such times i stay quiet...Smile
I can understand .. answering all would be  exhausting its okay  ab tere itne student ho gaye hai manage to kare ka padi ...moi can't even manage few LOL learning hun..

Mere koi students nahi hai re,  I am not  equipped to teach ... Merely exchange of ideas between friends   ..bas That's it..Tongue
chill yaar i was joking ..
I salute you and Doods for making this thread an amazing place to be ..every post from you both i learn so much ..The exchange of ideas from a bunch of brilliant people i love reading all beautiful writers ..Thanks for making REDUX .. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanandu_2007Zoyafanshivikrocks--sumana13--vasirajususan7tanthya

Go to top