Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 108)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by nivedha84

So we can expect a Hug B4  K leaves to GH

CVS are giving  nwadays lot of Hugs ...  Chalo koi bath nahige.Cry...  ADJUST karna padegi... LOL

ROFL

kya se kya ho gaya...CON ke sapno se hug ke scene tak ka safar

Hi Pallu..  Hw are u...

We fandom girls asking for CON...  But CVS are not showing sympthy on us...   I think so CVS are going from the intial stage..

1.Hug... Hug  It is started...  ( i am ready for subtle romance  now---this is only for inital stage)

2. Already mini kisses are overThumbs Up...  Waiting for Deeewali track to be finshed...Day Dreaming

Final stage 

...  Once marriage over ou bituwa will show full power and strength to our bitiya ...  Then FULLL DHAMAKAROFL

Dancing

Till then Enjoying with Subtle romance ...  ADJUST KARNa PADEGI

My mission Clap
I will always keeep a TRACK for CON>>>>>>>>>>>LOL

ROFL
i just need to know the date n time... bass bat khatam ROFL

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

If you ask me i will watch that episode bus IPK is over for me 
thats why they have been delaying it till todate... RIP LOLHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafantanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

talking abt outfit can u see the make up... in hospital...

i may be wrong when tradegy happen u will be messed up... but here no, hair n make up was just like that... LOL  

Bloody hell tell me about it. Khushi jee was looking PERFECT after a harrowing night at the hospital, itni chaos kay beech mein bhi she found time to touch up?

And Nani and Mami jee, they are apparently sad, but no, itne dukh mein bhi all decked up.LOL

Where is Payaliya by the way?LOL

Payaliya Aaksh ke liye Candle light dinner prep kar rahi hai, Bahut samajhdaar hai Humari Payalia, Akash ko kabhi bhooke nahi rakhthi , either ways !! LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaicool_tweetynivedha84Zoyafanladdoo598riyya6

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by swapna08

so according to the pics, garima and dadis confrontation,but abt what

Something that will implicate Garima as the other woman Tongue

You strongly feel so???

AP happening...so soon??

Bhatt is APD'oh

Hawww !!! Shocked   Agni Parikhsha Shocked

Awww...my badCryCry

SORRY (attention divert ho gaya tha)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007nivedha84riyya6tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

ok... got 2 go... See u'll later... Keep rocking ... RIP EmbarrassedHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiNia.Dnivedha84Zoyafanvasirajutanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

hi...
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Hi Naresh !! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_si

Can I put forth my own wishlist?

What I want to see is the real Arnav Singh Raizada to stand up now. I am not talking about Harvard brain here, I am talking about a young man who battled the world and his inner demons and became a successful businessman at a very young age all by himself. That speaks to me of courage, intelligence, patience, ruthlessness, foresight and passion to drive yourself. I know cause my father did exactly the same thing.

So now that he has seen Shyamu at the hospital and its not hard to figure out that Dadi had contact with him what should he do? Should he think that just those 8 punches and 1 slap has cowed Shyamu and he has gone back to his hiding hole? You know what, TWO can play at this game. Why should Arnav be always on backfoot with Shyam? Why are we always seeing him reacting rather than being proactive regarding Creepwa. The only time he showed a bit of pro activeness was about the WILL drama. But we don't know if it will come out again or not. At the moment doesn't look like it. So shouldn't Arnav now think that maby his Jiju has always been keeping tabs on them?

I want Arnav to

1. Speak with Dadi separately and actually divulge a bit more information about Shyamu and tell her not to contact him.

2. Hire more security guards who are not standing around like statues looking pretty 24/7.

3. Talk to the Nurse and tell her about Shyamu and not to let him in, in case he does pop up somehow.

4. Think about how Anjali suddenly fell. Her cuts on the feet should still be there. Utilise HP here and tell about broken glass all over and blood. Maby he cannot connect to Shyamu but atleast trigger his brain that he thought he saw someone sneaking in Anji room and the familiar Dholi.

5. Think about Anji credit card bill too, and atleast investigate abut it.

6. Try to gather some information about his own kidnapping and get some proof against Shyamu so that if time comes he can utilise those.

7. Finally just think ahead. Use your damn foresightedness and see what he can do so you can parry each and every blow with the same vengeance and give him back more than he can chew. Do not be on the defensive, be on the offence Dammittt!!!

I know none of these will happen but while cooking my brain is cooking up stuff too. Ouch

Pointers are essential, Tring Tring...It many a times helps from the characters from running to seed ... waise since ur brain is cooking up while u are cooking ...why not plan 12 course dinner so that ur brain gets more cooked and out pops more such wishlists...Big smile

its feeling like a 12 course meal..just never ending today Ouch I just want them to show a bit more action from Arnav's end. I know Shyamu has to come back to RM and t show that they have to dumb down other people cause God forbid they cannot show everyone being just a bit more intelligent but I'm getting kinda tired of the same old spill from Arnav. How many times are we hearing the "Aaas Paas bhatakna" dialogue and Shyamu comes back and does the same. But today Arnav's dialogue seemed a bit ominous about Jabtak mein Zinda hoon thingy. They won't put that kinds line just for drama's sake. is there more to it? I've been thinking but just cannot connece. can it be past with Arnav's dad dying? Confused no way right? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaicool_tweetynandu_2007Zoyafanshivikrocksnivedha84vasirajuriyya6tanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

i may be wrong when tradegy happen u will be messed up... but here no, hair n make up was just like that... LOL  

Bloody hell tell me about it. Khushi jee was looking PERFECT after a harrowing night at the hospital, itni chaos kay beech mein bhi she found time to touch up?

And Nani and Mami jee, they are apparently sad, but no, itne dukh mein bhi all decked up.LOL

Payaliya Aaksh ke liye Candle light dinner prep kar rahi hai, Bahut samajhdaar hai Humari Payalia, Akash ko kabhi bhooke nahi rakhthi , either ways !! LOLLOLLOL
Aaj sathu is in Full Form,am loving this DammitLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiva21Cheena007nandu_2007cool_tweetyshivikrocksZoyafanvasirajususan7riyya6tanthya

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanriyya6tanthya

Go to top