Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 106)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
talking abt outfit can u see the make up... in hospital...

i may be wrong when tradegy happen u will be messed up... but here no, hair n make up was just like that... LOL  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiNareshkotacool_tweetynandu_2007Zoyafanvasiraju..mrinalini..susan7tanthya

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by pals13

i have one question 2 when will khushi change the outfit...LOL

rehne de yaar...kamariya ke around hug chahiye ki nahi...Angry
to be honest to many hug shownEmbarrassed, until when they hug its nothing anymore LOL

abhi tak toh poore kapre ka hug hota tha na...
now CVs change the track... ab uske bina dekho...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanandu_2007..mrinalini..tanthya

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Chalo..am off for now...Hug

Ek din phir subaah hogi..aur bhaaiya jee aur bhabhi jee ka milan hoga...Big smile

PS:I'm a good girl..No gutter thoughts intendedEmbarrassed

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiva21Cheena007NareshkotaNia.Dnandu_2007cool_tweetygeetmaanluvnivedha84ZoyafanNina90vasirajususan7riyya6tanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Taking a breather from work for a few minutes...

What's the discussion right now? Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafanriyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi. TRPs went up I hear, without any promotion whatsoever that too, isn't that jolly good?

Now, on to the episode, once again, I troll, I don't know how to look for deeper meanings, I am shallow like that.LOL

1) What happened to AnJhali's lacerated feet? What happened to those glass shards spread all over the rug in her room? Why doesn't anyone want to know about these things? Selective amnesia much?

Minor grazes which healed magically in the operating theater , Efficient HP who cleaned the mess .

So AnJhali is some superwoman with super healing powers. Her body produces its own sanjeevani. Makes sense. And I knew it, HP that namak halal!LOL

2) Has Shyamu built a secret tunnel that connects his hide out to AnJhali's room or is he simply sharing rooms with HP? What is the deal with him cruising in and out of RM without anyone noticing?

pipes and crevices kiske liye hai Shocked

Arre haan! Snake hain na woh. Animagus. Kabhi Saap Kabhi Shyaam.

3) Who else guffawed seeing the air punches? Kya Arnav jee, ek bhi punch Shyamu par nahin gira. Bleh. On the other hand, Shyamu was being punched, but Dadi was feeling the pain, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

DAM(n)   DAdi +shyaM = DAM (n)

Actually, Shyam + Daadi = ShyaDi = Marriage. See? Smart PH, take a bow!

4) Why is AnJhali glowing and looking as fresh as a dew drop after suffering through such trauma?

Cos the hospital had a inbuilt Spa and  also all attention shifted back to her  with  unexpected bonuses like a nurse or two..

Its the attention. AnJhali thrives on attention. Full marks Tanths.

5) Why does Shyamu make me laugh till my tummy hurts when he cries?

Coz U are sadist  n injoi it when  creepy crawlies are in pain !! Evil Smile

Its not even that. I was laughing 'cause it looked so OTT and hilarious. Man he looks hlarious when he cries!

6) What amazing character development yesterday, Khushi jee was actually present in every scene which had ASR in it, except for that last 10-15 second long ASR-AnJhali scene. But you see, she is no longer the heroine, she is the hero's shadow, following him quietly without uttering a single word.

A virtual growth overnite where she is shown as the Antaryami, the all pervading one and it was conveyed effectively !!

Next up, Khushi jee's promotion to full fledged devi reincarnate SP heroine, first goal on her agenda, save Di by bringing Shyamu back.

7) Abhaas needs to stop hamming. No kidding. Tone it down dude, both at the gym and in the acting department.

He  just lost his kid , U please don't remind him about NO KID ..varna phoot phoot ke royega..

Banda looks like a bison to me. And the phoot phoot kay rona is total comedy circus stuff.

8) What was AnJhali's dying pose on the wheelchair? Phunny!

She wanted to see how many will rush towards her on seeing her, sadly none did..

Do you realize what this means? Abhi she will kick it up a notch. More dying poses, more fake coughing attacks, more tears, more hiccups, oh Lord!

Kya boloon ab? Saw the spoiler pics, apart from the past drama, bitwa and bitiya are fighting again? Goodie!

Hands the Answer paper  * Pointedly brings out a dagger and twirls nonchalantly as u correct my papers*

Answers in blue !! WinkTongue

Tanths jee, tussi pass ho gaye!LOL

Distinction main ya Just Pass ?? WinkLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Nareshkotacool_tweetyZoyafan--sumana13--vasiraju

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Originally posted by Cheena007

LOL

Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by radesai

Hiii Sathu.. How do I get your attention Unhappy Confused !! I am trying to be a good student here and replying to all your questions from the last few posts.. but hardly any response Unhappy 
I know I have a long way to go Ermm but one word maybe if I am headed in that direction (would do) Disapprove

Hi Ra, that happens in Redux because the pages fly fast...

try writing the page number  in ur next post where u have written ur answers, she will visit them Big smile

Heyy Radzz ,

I am a known offender in missing posts ... Girls resort to various technics to remind me .. from coaxing to downright threat !!  U please use any or all of the methods !!LOL
Tants Hug
Thanks for confirming that post friday i felt the same and thought that may be you are annoyed with me for my stupid question ..so kept mum .. Chal  now that i know the reason moi game for  the new trick ..LOL

Aww  No problems,

Don't worry when I am annoyed I vent out, I don't keep it in  * Aakhir friends par gussa nahi karoongi tho padosi par thodi hi karoongi*  lots of girls will vouch for that EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sometimes I get exhausted answering  , such times i stay quiet...Smile
I can understand .. answering all would be  exhausting its okay  ab tere itne student ho gaye hai manage to kare ka padi ...moi can't even manage few LOL learning hun..

Mere koi students nahi hai re,  I am not  equipped to teach ... Merely exchange of ideas between friends   ..bas That's it..Tongue

Sathya and  Doods ...
I cannot express very well... but have immense respect and regards for you for all that you do  ...so on this 5th Sept all my heartfelt wishes to you ...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 05 September 2012 at 2:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNia.DZoyafan..mrinalini..susan7

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged

i may be wrong when tradegy happen u will be messed up... but here no, hair n make up was just like that... LOL  

I was actually laughin at the scene where NK was consolling Mami jee..she was in full makeup..that too rose eye colorLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafannandu_2007vasirajususan7laddoo598riyya6

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Bloody hell tell me about it. Khushi jee was looking PERFECT after a harrowing night at the hospital, itni chaos kay beech mein bhi she found time to touch up?

And Nani and Mami jee, they are apparently sad, but no, itne dukh mein bhi all decked up.LOL

Where is Payaliya by the way?LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetyZoyafanvasirajuriyya6

Go to top