Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! (Page 104)

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by swapna08

Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by swapna08

hols gals , sthu u missed my reply yesterday 

Hi Supna Big smile

you have changed your DP Crymoi confused there are two supnas  please don't throw chappals at me for not sure if  i spoke to you or the other one about Mutton curry recipe..

not me, me veg swapna

and she supna

Oh ok ..Thanks for the clarifications ..Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08nandu_2007Zoyafan..mrinalini..--sumana13--riyya6

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Nia.D

Originally posted by tanthya

From the new pic, seems like Arnav does not want Khushi to return to GH LOL at least that's what I got out from the pic... bitwa wants his Khushi with him Wink

=

Nia,

Bitwa always wanted  Bitiya to be with him, it is ur bitiya who is playing hard to get LOL

He hee.. Well, I don't blame her in the least.. Who wouldn't enjoy being chased by the hawt,  fiery passionate Arnav Singh Raizada?? Wink Wink

See, on screen is too complex, off screen pe dekho dono kitney khush hai:

I have a kostin...Bhaaiya jee's hands are mostly wrongly placed in reel life..Real life mein toh kaafi kaamfortable hain..Toh why this Kolaveri??Confused

Sam jee wahi toh main day 1 se keh rahi hoon. Sobti boy has no problem touching Irani. Its the darn SP nuns with their agenda to "control the chemistry", they edit the shit out of these scenes and make sure the final product is pavitra.Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007IFoverratednandu_2007abavicool_tweetyshivikrocksZoyafan--sumana13--..mrinalini..riyya6

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

me offf now gals for some beauty sleep

radesaiCheena007abaviZoyafanshivikrocksriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by riyya6

i have one question 2 when will khushi change the outfit...LOL

rehne de yaar...kamariya ke around hug chahiye ki nahi...Angry
to be honest to many hug shownEmbarrassed, until when they hug its nothing anymore LOL

Cheena007nivedha84Zoyafanshivikrocksabavi--sumana13--

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

From the new pic, seems like Arnav does not want Khushi to return to GH LOL at least that's what I got out from the pic... bitwa wants his Khushi with him Wink

=

Nia,

Bitwa always wanted  Bitiya to be with him, it is ur bitiya who is playing hard to get LOL

He hee.. Well, I don't blame her in the least.. Who wouldn't enjoy being chased by the hawt,  fiery passionate Arnav Singh Raizada?? Wink Wink

See, on screen is too complex, off screen pe dekho dono kitney khush hai:

I have a kostin...Bhaaiya jee's hands are mostly wrongly placed in reel life..Real life mein toh kaafi kaamfortable hain..Toh why this Kolaveri??Confused

Humare mann mein bhi yahi sawaal aaya 
phir jawab mila

Oncreen moments are seen by millions  and offscreen moments are shared between cast and crew only.

PS Aisa humne likha hain to is baat mein apna matlab mat nikaleyega pleez.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanshivikrocksabavicool_tweetynandu_2007..mrinalini..--sumana13--Newbiesoapfanriyya6

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

i have one question 2 when will khushi change the outfit...LOL

rehne de yaar...kamariya ke around hug chahiye ki nahi...Angry

Aur kitne hug karega?? They had record number of hugs with this outfit, its lucky dammit!LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaicool_tweetynandu_2007geetmaanluvZoyafanvasiraju--sumana13--..mrinalini..riyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

LOL

Originally posted by radesai

Hiii Sathu.. How do I get your attention Unhappy Confused !! I am trying to be a good student here and replying to all your questions from the last few posts.. but hardly any response Unhappy 
I know I have a long way to go Ermm but one word maybe if I am headed in that direction (would do) Disapprove

Hi Ra, that happens in Redux because the pages fly fast...

try writing the page number  in ur next post where u have written ur answers, she will visit them Big smile

Heyy Radzz ,

I am a known offender in missing posts ... Girls resort to various technics to remind me .. from coaxing to downright threat !!  U please use any or all of the methods !!LOL
Tants Hug
Thanks for confirming that post friday i felt the same and thought that may be you are annoyed with me for my stupid question ..so kept mum .. Chal  now that i know the reason moi game for  the new trick ..LOL

Aww  No problems,

Don't worry when I am annoyed I vent out, I don't keep it in  * Aakhir friends par gussa nahi karoongi tho padosi par thodi hi karoongi*  lots of girls will vouch for that EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sometimes I get exhausted answering  , such times i stay quiet...Smile
I can understand .. answering all would be  exhausting its okay  ab tere itne student ho gaye hai manage to kare ka padi ...moi can't even manage few LOL learning hun..

Mere koi students nahi hai re,  I am not  equipped to teach ... Merely exchange of ideas between friends   ..bas That's it..Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Zoyafanriyya6

radesai Senior Member
radesai
radesai

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by vasiraju

Hello Hi. TRPs went up I hear, without any promotion whatsoever that too, isn't that jolly good?

Now, on to the episode, once again, I troll, I don't know how to look for deeper meanings, I am shallow like that.LOL

1) What happened to AnJhali's lacerated feet? What happened to those glass shards spread all over the rug in her room? Why doesn't anyone want to know about these things? Selective amnesia much?

2) Has Shyamu built a secret tunnel that connects his hide out to AnJhali's room or is he simply sharing rooms with HP? What is the deal with him cruising in and out of RM without anyone noticing?

3) Who else guffawed seeing the air punches? Kya Arnav jee, ek bhi punch Shyamu par nahin gira. Bleh. On the other hand, Shyamu was being punched, but Dadi was feeling the pain, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

4) Why is AnJhali glowing and looking as fresh as a dew drop after suffering through such trauma?

5) Why does Shyamu make me laugh till my tummy hurts when he cries?

6) What amazing character development yesterday, Khushi jee was actually present in every scene which had ASR in it, except for that last 10-15 second long ASR-AnJhali scene. But you see, she is no longer the heroine, she is the hero's shadow, following him quietly without uttering a single word.

7) Abhaas needs to stop hamming. No kidding. Tone it down dude, both at the gym and in the acting department.

8) What was AnJhali's dying pose on the wheelchair? Phunny!

Kya boloon ab? Saw the spoiler pics, apart from the past drama, bitwa and bitiya are fighting again? Goodie!

I think Tanu  thought that  why to make a post and why to  do  to the boring job of sending Pm's ..

Instead  i will give clear picture of  episode here itself at redux ..No one asks me about PM's LOL..

wah i love your strategy  Tanu LOL..

That Anjai Pose was damm funny LOL

You know me so well Lucky jee..LOL

Bloody hell, was she dying or what? I was thankful for small mercies, I was actually expecting Arnav jee to carry her into the house.LOL

Big smileLOL
Even I expected Arnav to carry his Di.. or at least a stretcher... not a wheelchair D'oh
Wasn't she supposed to have got operated to clutch, twist and what not that tummy goes thru Cry.. no difference in before and after state though Disapprove

Kya operation. Just removed a pillow and here she is, pretending like she will die any moment. Kyun bhai, when Shyamu came tab toh badi strong ban rahi thi, she was actually consoling him!LOL

Woh pillow ki khush kismati thi ki itni jaldi bahar aa gaya !!! Kisi ek ka sapna toh jaldi hi pura ho gaya IP mein LOLLOLLOL

that pillow also only exist two weeks... LOL

Maybe she couldn't handle the pillow talk anymore LOL LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanabaviHriju321vasirajuladdoo598riyya6tanthya

Go to top