Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bs_si

And I have opened my own Pandoras Box...isse kehete hai Aapni pair par kudali madna 

as far as I remember I think Bheem singh was from Rajasthan...not sure which part, and now that I think about it, he might have been the last ruling maharaja for that area. don't think he was any Beer Bahadur though ðŸ˜• Google baba might be able to help me out here 

yeh:
i was right he is rajwada🥳

Originally posted by: sarunrocks

🤣

Mein itni bhoori hoon kya😲

u should have added

mein kabhi batlati nahin

paar anjali se daarthi hoon mein maa..

u toh mein dikhlathi nahin..

par arnav se pyaar karthi hoon mein maa..

kya itni bhoori hoon mein maaa..

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pals13

Hey Sugar and Vedha🤗

For me, yeh nazariya ki baat hai...jo mere liye sahi hai woh kisi aur ke liye galat ho sakta hai...depending on the circumstances.

Kal Shyam did not complete the sentence...something on the terms of bachhe ki raaj...
we are slowly being hinted that even he is the protector of his sister's kid...
Jis tarah se Arnav has blind faith on his mom and sister, ussi tarah se Shyam also is doing the same thing for his sister

the method is wrong for Shyam but has the method taken by  Arnav. correct???

Lord Shiva is known to be the protector of the right  and destroyer of the wrong, rite??ek hi banda can be the protector as well as the destroyer

Brilliant ... finally  I am happy to see  that we are getting detached analysis   not colored with our own emotions and  morals ...

Please continue !!
DiamondLife thumbnail
he is anji's protector and shyamu's destroyer
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Okay one more thing that is pissing the hell out of me, whats with Arnav jee remembering the "Chotey, aap mama banne wale hai!" scene 37469240971 times? Aab toh mere bhi dimag mein chap gaya hai woh pal, spare me the horror.

Tanu don't you know..Arnav suffers from Flashback Loop Syndrome...before it was terrace hug and chod dijiye Anjali ji ko...now its mama banne wale hain. ðŸ˜³
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sarak me pani ghar k samney pani ghar k ander pani eeekkk pani hi pani
Hkrajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
he will protect kushi and anajli ,also protect or restore garimaji good name ; and destroy shyam
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Okay one more thing that is pissing the hell out of me, whats with Arnav jee remembering the "Chotey, aap mama banne wale hai!" scene 37469240971 times? Aab toh mere bhi dimag mein chap gaya hai woh pal, spare me the horror.

Socho...what if the OW said the same thing to Shyam in despair and he took a vow for REVENGE
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Lemme try Sathya... with your premission ...

In Anjali's opinion Shyam is her protector...cause she doesn't know /has not seen the  real face of the destroyer...
She feels Arnav is the destroyer of her happy married life ... cause she doesn't know he is actually protecting her from this heartless ruthless destroyer...

That is one interpreatation and an extremely good one, Manu ..I am proud of u girl !!

but Anjali does not consider Arnav as the destroyer
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pals13

Hey Sugar and Vedha🤗

For me, yeh nazariya ki baat hai...jo mere liye sahi hai woh kisi aur ke liye galat ho sakta hai...depending on the circumstances.

Kal Shyam did not complete the sentence...something on the terms of bachhe ki raaj...
we are slowly being hinted that even he is the protector of his sister's kid...
Jis tarah se Arnav has blind faith on his mom and sister, ussi tarah se Shyam also is doing the same thing for his sister

the method is wrong for Shyam but has the method taken by  Arnav. correct???

Lord Shiva is known to be the protector of the right  and destroyer of the wrong, rite??ek hi banda can be the protector as well as the destroyer

Hey Pals,so if i go by ur View
BothASR/shyam aree protector as well as destroyer
shyam protecting his Sis and her child on a mission to destroy Maliks
ASR is protecting his Di from shyam and also gonna destroy shyam and those who r responsible for his Mom's death.