Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Arnav jee should gift Khushi jee a laptop and ask her to google whatever it is that he is doing to her.

A 23 year old being so gullible, its ridiculous!πŸ˜†

wahi tou 1 yr me 5 yr leap kr k 18 se 23yrs ki ho gayi but aqal ka graph aur below what the what the
iss masoomiat pe asr kyun na marey
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

kaise kaise rani saheba ko hum hum se alag kare hume unki paise chahiye..

Bhoolgaye aap apne will ko jo cradle ke neeche stick kiya hai  😲😲  ..

ya Phir Aisa Kijiye.. aapki kalakari se Anjaliji ko kuch mahonon ke liye Comalanf bhejdijiye  ...
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

I concur. AnJhali nahin hoti toh Shyamu would have been much more bearable. I cannot stand her, I loathe the very sight of her, what a menace.😑

BTW, PH's Shyamu lovin' is getting a bit too much now.. Even yesterday they showed such a drawn out sequence to declare Shyamu's grand arrival, close of his his bell bottom pants, close up of his shoes, close up of how he walks, close up of that darned SK bracelet. Bas bhi karro yaar! We know its Shyamu, kaunsa hottie extraordinaire aa raha hai jo itna bhau de rahe ho?πŸ˜•

tanu aise nahi gussa hote...πŸ˜†

apna apna pyaar hai...jaise LM ka BS tha...waise hi AK ka AM haiπŸ˜‰
radesai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are invited to the Page 1 of Redux (opens at 2230 IST) to share your views about the episode /serial...etc
Join the happy family where every member is equally loved and respected ... where every member's opinion is considered precious ...  

Aww!!! That's really sweet !!! And I love the pics you are picking to add that extra touch.. Lovely!!! Thanks much dearie πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

Shyamu's got baggage overload now...saara din baith ke CCTV dekha, making sure ek bhi patta na hil paye, aur khud bangaya Beer Bahaduur Bhim Singh πŸ˜³

Who is Beer Bahadur Bheem Singh ??
Cheena007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

all are talking about wedding what happened to bitiya walking out and bitwa Muing what all hell...happening.. 

Hello NK bhai πŸ˜ƒ Kaisan ho ? Wedding ho raha hai? Koi naya spoiler hai kay..?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: radesai

🀣

🀣🀣 Arnav ke saath saath koi aur bhi bahut hi frustrated hai πŸ€£πŸ€£

sahi Kaha Aapne ...!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

No worries, Stick with Divi, she is a pro.. will teach u all tedha medha raasta in a jiffy πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Rags no worries anytime you can be excited in redux so thats assured..Everyone here makes sure of thatπŸ˜ƒ

Aacha Sathu😈
πŸ˜†... I am an innocent sweet and cute little angel actually u know na then whatπŸ˜‰
Edited by sarunrocks - 11 years ago
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok Guys...did anyone answer Sathu's question: who is the protector/destroyer?????

and Why Guha & Vinayaka...who represents whom in IPK???
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello evryone here. What is the discussion we are having. Just reading all the analysis , still on 1 st page. Will join in soon