Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Supna9

trin this drama theme is based on Pak drama dhoop kinare. It was weekly 13 epis drama n they made it soap . 1st i was liking KTLK but nt nw. DK was best

oh is it? I heard of Dhoop Kinare...have to check it out...no wonder the indian one lost its way, trying to streth a 13 epi series to a daily soap. πŸ˜† You know, sometimes I won't mind watching a good weekly indian show like they do in USA, maby 30 episodes, proper story development and then done. I saw Humsafar. Now that was only what .. 26 epis I think? but so good.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nareshkota

I said wedding will happen never said I want it to happen.. I saw story moving in that direction only...

but now suddenly when everyone is talking about it how simple or how big.. I thought more will be happy about shaymlicious episodes...

*Sob, Sob* where to tell the sad story, The Human milk of kindness has depleted , nobody wants Shyamu  cos he  comes with baggage's πŸ˜†
cool_tweety thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Arrey na re, I don't pay much attention when romance is going on , waise bhi kuch hoga nahi ...as Usual..Khushi will ay," Arnavji , Yeh aap kya kar  rahe hain "......  Ab itne Hug ke baad bhi isse  pata nahi chalpaya ke Arnavji Kya karne ke koshish kar rahen tho Main kahan jaake sar phodon , bata !!

🀣🀣🀣🀣..hamari khoosi bitiya hein he aise bole baale..
trintring thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Really😳..

BTW TrinπŸ€—πŸ€—...

Tell me about it re

haven't watched it so no idea at all...but as the girls said, the original Pakistani drama Dhoop Kinare was good, so that might be worth it than this one. πŸ˜†
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

That show is inspired from one of my all time favourite drama, Dhoop Kinaray, and needless to say, its a complete disgrace, besmirched the name of DK is anything.

As far a IPK segment is concerned, kal bhu sirf off screen bits dikhaye, I am happy, never liked it much when they give whole scenes away.

when u watched DK tanu. I watched it my school day samjh me sirf commedy ata tha n i liked all actors. Then when i was in college they repeated it n that time i got.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: radesai

Teehee.. Right.. Main bhi na  
You can see am very excited right now being a newbie πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

No worries, Stick with Divi, she is a pro.. will teach u all tedha medha raasta in a jiffy πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: tanthya

*Sob, Sob* where to tell the sad story, The Human milk of kindness has depleted , nobody wants Shyamu  cos he  comes with baggage's πŸ˜†

itne oh daiyya ho moments ho rahein hein phir bhi hamara oh daiyya ho club maein koyi join nahin hore..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

🀣..hamari khoosi bitiya hein he aise bole baale..

Salman ki film main kya Ramayan dikhate han !!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Supna9

when u watched DK tanu. I watched it my school day samjh me sirf commedy ata tha n i liked all actors. Then when i was in college they repeated it n that time i got.

DK was made some 5 years before I was born!πŸ˜†

I watched it last summer, had heard a lot about it, wanted to know what the fuss was all about, and boy, it really is one of the best romantic dramas of all time.

Sometimes I wonder how IPK would have fared if it was a weekly, quality would have been so much better.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nareshkota

itne oh daiyya ho moments ho rahein hein phir bhi hamara oh daiyya ho club maein koyi join nahin hore..

Get rid of Anjali and ur club will be overflowing with members.>All are just  plain irritated by her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†