Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pals13

rehne de yaar...kamariya ke around hug chahiye ki nahi...😡

to be honest to many hug shown😳, until when they hug its nothing anymore 😆
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

I have a kostin...Bhaaiya jee's hands are mostly wrongly placed in reel life..Real life mein toh kaafi kaamfortable hain..Toh why this Kolaveri??😕

Humare mann mein bhi yahi sawaal aaya 
phir jawab mila

Oncreen moments are seen by millions  and offscreen moments are shared between cast and crew only.

PS Aisa humne likha hain to is baat mein apna matlab mat nikaleyega pleez.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pals13

rehne de yaar...kamariya ke around hug chahiye ki nahi...😡

Aur kitne hug karega?? They had record number of hugs with this outfit, its lucky dammit!😆
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cheena007

😆

I can understand .. answering all would be  exhausting its okay  ab tere itne student ho gaye hai manage to kare ka padi ...moi can't even manage few 😆 learning hun..

Mere koi students nahi hai re,  I am not  equipped to teach ... Merely exchange of ideas between friends   ..bas That's it..😛
radesai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

that pillow also only exist two weeks... 😆

Maybe she couldn't handle the pillow talk anymore 😆 😆😆

Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalsunvid

You strongly feel so???

AP happening...so soon??

Bhatt is AP
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bs_si

Can I put forth my own wishlist?

What I want to see is the real Arnav Singh Raizada to stand up now. I am not talking about Harvard brain here, I am talking about a young man who battled the world and his inner demons and became a successful businessman at a very young age all by himself. That speaks to me of courage, intelligence, patience, ruthlessness, foresight and passion to drive yourself. I know cause my father did exactly the same thing.

So now that he has seen Shyamu at the hospital and its not hard to figure out that Dadi had contact with him what should he do? Should he think that just those 8 punches and 1 slap has cowed Shyamu and he has gone back to his hiding hole? You know what, TWO can play at this game. Why should Arnav be always on backfoot with Shyam? Why are we always seeing him reacting rather than being proactive regarding Creepwa. The only time he showed a bit of pro activeness was about the WILL drama. But we don't know if it will come out again or not. At the moment doesn't look like it. So shouldn't Arnav now think that maby his Jiju has always been keeping tabs on them?

I want Arnav to

1. Speak with Dadi separately and actually divulge a bit more information about Shyamu and tell her not to contact him.

2. Hire more security guards who are not standing around like statues looking pretty 24/7.

3. Talk to the Nurse and tell her about Shyamu and not to let him in, in case he does pop up somehow.

4. Think about how Anjali suddenly fell. Her cuts on the feet should still be there. Utilise HP here and tell about broken glass all over and blood. Maby he cannot connect to Shyamu but atleast trigger his brain that he thought he saw someone sneaking in Anji room and the familiar Dholi.

5. Think about Anji credit card bill too, and atleast investigate abut it.

6. Try to gather some information about his own kidnapping and get some proof against Shyamu so that if time comes he can utilise those.

7. Finally just think ahead. Use your damn foresightedness and see what he can do so you can parry each and every blow with the same vengeance and give him back more than he can chew. Do not be on the defensive, be on the offence Dammittt!!!

I know none of these will happen but while cooking my brain is cooking up stuff too. 

👍🏼

sad but true they have to make arnav overlook certain things to gain Shyam entry to RM Ouch
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bs_si

Can I put forth my own wishlist?

What I want to see is the real Arnav Singh Raizada to stand up now. I am not talking about Harvard brain here, I am talking about a young man who battled the world and his inner demons and became a successful businessman at a very young age all by himself. That speaks to me of courage, intelligence, patience, ruthlessness, foresight and passion to drive yourself. I know cause my father did exactly the same thing.

So now that he has seen Shyamu at the hospital and its not hard to figure out that Dadi had contact with him what should he do? Should he think that just those 8 punches and 1 slap has cowed Shyamu and he has gone back to his hiding hole? You know what, TWO can play at this game. Why should Arnav be always on backfoot with Shyam? Why are we always seeing him reacting rather than being proactive regarding Creepwa. The only time he showed a bit of pro activeness was about the WILL drama. But we don't know if it will come out again or not. At the moment doesn't look like it. So shouldn't Arnav now think that maby his Jiju has always been keeping tabs on them?

I want Arnav to

1. Speak with Dadi separately and actually divulge a bit more information about Shyamu and tell her not to contact him.

2. Hire more security guards who are not standing around like statues looking pretty 24/7.

3. Talk to the Nurse and tell her about Shyamu and not to let him in, in case he does pop up somehow.

4. Think about how Anjali suddenly fell. Her cuts on the feet should still be there. Utilise HP here and tell about broken glass all over and blood. Maby he cannot connect to Shyamu but atleast trigger his brain that he thought he saw someone sneaking in Anji room and the familiar Dholi.

5. Think about Anji credit card bill too, and atleast investigate abut it.

6. Try to gather some information about his own kidnapping and get some proof against Shyamu so that if time comes he can utilise those.

7. Finally just think ahead. Use your damn foresightedness and see what he can do so you can parry each and every blow with the same vengeance and give him back more than he can chew. Do not be on the defensive, be on the offence Dammittt!!!

I know none of these will happen but while cooking my brain is cooking up stuff too. 

How I wish all these would happen. Arnav jee has been reduced to a clown now, all talk no action. Just playing the ASR BG and making him act all high and mighty won't cut the bill anymore.Shyamu is dumb, and he is dumber. Harvard brain, my foot.

See if he were to to do all these things you mentioned, Shyamu will be in deep pickle. And since this show is all about loving Shyam, that ain't happening anytime soon. Shyamu must have the upper hand, ALWAYS, samjhe ya samjhaoon?😆
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

i have one question 2 when will khushi change the outfit...😆

My huby wearied question ..why they  always in the party dresses whenever i saw them on screen  even to the hospital..they don't have time to change their costume 😆