Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheena007 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: tanthya

Aww  No problems,

Don't worry when I am annoyed I vent out, I don't keep it in  * Aakhir friends par gussa nahi karoongi tho padosi par thodi hi karoongi*  lots of girls will vouch for that 😳😳

Sometimes I get exhausted answering  , such times i stay quiet...😊

I can understand .. answering all would be  exhausting its okay  ab tere itne student ho gaye hai manage to kare ka padi ...moi can't even manage few πŸ˜† learning hun..

Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanthana

Hi Pallu..  Hw are u...

We fandom girls asking for CON...  But CVS are not showing sympthy on us...   I think so CVS are going from the intial stage..

1.Hug... πŸ€—  It is started...  ( i am ready for subtle romance  now---this is only for inital stage)

2. Already mini kisses are overπŸ‘πŸΌ...  Waiting for Deeewali track to be finshed...

Final stage 

...  Once marriage over ou bituwa will show full power and strength to our bitiya ...  Then FULLL DHAMAKA🀣

Till then Enjoying with Subtle romance ...  ADJUST KARNa PADEGI

My mission πŸ‘
I will always keeep a TRACK for CON>>>>>>>>>>>πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalsunvid

You strongly feel so???

AP happening...so soon??

It has to , They cannot rush n with Shyam track ... when focus comes back to marriage track, Garima's track will automatically have to be brought in..
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

i have one question 2 when will khushi change the outfit...πŸ˜†

rehne de yaar...kamariya ke around hug chahiye ki nahi...😑
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanthya

Bhattt ??? & Deprive us of  having our fill of all the glorious Vistas ..

Seriously speaking only after she leaves for GH !

When are we having the simple marriage..Dammit??Will it be a temple one??!!😳
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

MEin hey pooch pooch ke thak gayee hun..someone give her a change of dress..GH mein be same Dress...😑

Didnt Kushi leave her dresses at RM? when she came back she could have changed at their room... But she didnt...
 Conclusion: she stayed in that dress as she wanted to give some mental relaxation for Arnav bitwa.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pals13

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

i just need to know the date n time... bass bat khatam ROFL
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can I put forth my own wishlist?

What I want to see is the real Arnav Singh Raizada to stand up now. I am not talking about Harvard brain here, I am talking about a young man who battled the world and his inner demons and became a successful businessman at a very young age all by himself. That speaks to me of courage, intelligence, patience, ruthlessness, foresight and passion to drive yourself. I know cause my father did exactly the same thing.

So now that he has seen Shyamu at the hospital and its not hard to figure out that Dadi had contact with him what should he do? Should he think that just those 8 punches and 1 slap has cowed Shyamu and he has gone back to his hiding hole? You know what, TWO can play at this game. Why should Arnav be always on backfoot with Shyam? Why are we always seeing him reacting rather than being proactive regarding Creepwa. The only time he showed a bit of pro activeness was about the WILL drama. But we don't know if it will come out again or not. At the moment doesn't look like it. So shouldn't Arnav now think that maby his Jiju has always been keeping tabs on them?

I want Arnav to

1. Speak with Dadi separately and actually divulge a bit more information about Shyamu and tell her not to contact him.

2. Hire more security guards who are not standing around like statues looking pretty 24/7.

3. Talk to the Nurse and tell her about Shyamu and not to let him in, in case he does pop up somehow.

4. Think about how Anjali suddenly fell. Her cuts on the feet should still be there. Utilise HP here and tell about broken glass all over and blood. Maby he cannot connect to Shyamu but atleast trigger his brain that he thought he saw someone sneaking in Anji room and the familiar Dholi.

5. Think about Anji credit card bill too, and atleast investigate abut it.

6. Try to gather some information about his own kidnapping and get some proof against Shyamu so that if time comes he can utilise those.

7. Finally just think ahead. Use your damn foresightedness and see what he can do so you can parry each and every blow with the same vengeance and give him back more than he can chew. Do not be on the defensive, be on the offence Dammittt!!!

I know none of these will happen but while cooking my brain is cooking up stuff too. 
Cheena007 thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: swapna08

not me, me veg swapna

and she supna

Oh ok ..Thanks for the clarifications ..😊
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sampin

I have a kostin...Bhaaiya jee's hands are mostly wrongly placed in reel life..Real life mein toh kaafi kaamfortable hain..Toh why this Kolaveri??πŸ˜•

Sam jee wahi toh main day 1 se keh rahi hoon. Sobti boy has no problem touching Irani. Its the darn SP nuns with their agenda to "control the chemistry", they edit the shit out of these scenes and make sure the final product is pavitra.😑