Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nivedha84

I loved he way the epi started with the HUg and Khushi's words of wisdom to ASR,that he cant control everything everytime,there's something called destiny and fate which is beyond human's control and we have to fight it and live with it .this one for Khushi

The we had the lame slowmotion suspense of Shyam walking in the coridor as if no one knows its shyam,this one is for CV/AK for comingup with this  stupid suspense and wasting 1 min of IP
Shyam enters Anji rom and he has the audacity to blame her and hold her responsible for the MC and his fake croc tears, i so wanna jump into hte screen and beat the pulp out of him and broke a  couple of teeths
Then came the most rocking part of the Epi,shyam-ASR confrontation,oh boy i loved it and was praying  hard god ,let ASR slap himslap slap slap slap and hoila God heard me and granted my wish ASR slapped him and not only that he punched him too

Atlast ASR picked up the vital clue,Dadi and Shyam's eqaution,he now knows shyam and Dadi knew EO b4 and he'll keep an eye on them now.and also loved How he asked Khushi come with me.πŸ‘πŸΌ

🀣  πŸ‘πŸ‘   Lubbly Vedha esp  where u wanted to jump into the screen and do a Rajnikanth !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

cos they are bombarding the air with promos and their CV's do not alter tracks to fit in phangurl's demand ..They are confident on their story and continue with it..

ur 100% right πŸ‘πŸΌ
riyya6 thumbnail

🀣  πŸ‘πŸ‘   Lubbly Vedha esp  where u wanted to jump into the screen and do a Rajnikanth !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ROFLπŸ‘πŸΌ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: abavi

I am glad if it is drama that fetched them the TRP...I would have prefered romance and story...but Drama is better than ronadhona...

otherwise I cant see thaikulam crying for 17 out of 20 mins everyday...(or  thanthai kulam's overact crying as wellπŸ˜‰ however I dont mind the ilanGaalai crying- 😳)

Anyway, I hope the CVs dont give much weightage to trp and move on with the story...

Drama and story shud be given weightage ...now

Ufff...I can't see  the tissue scenes  too !🀒

TRP Matters re.. but I hope that the CV's have the confidence on their own product  n tell the story and not change every Friday to Friday..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedha84

Awww😳
GM Sathya and why this title Guha ,Guha is another name fro Lord Muruga naπŸ˜•

Yes and the meaning of Guha is Mysterious One !!
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Not Rona-Dhona ..Drama is fetching them TRP's !! 😊

SatuuπŸ€—πŸ€—

I agree😳..

Drama is Getting them TRPπŸ˜ƒ..

Though Inhumane we sae Shyam's plan work
The sequence of miscarriage was shot very neat and painfully well
and it was not very OTT or sumb plan...a very simple yet powerful plan

now I guess Kushi's decision will be TO GET SHYAM BACK FOR ANJALI...and Arnav is not gona like this..

let's hope they plan things properly and this TRP increase treand CONTINUES 😳
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

U loved it na,πŸ˜ƒam Happy, U dont beleiv me sathu when ASR slapped him i was standing right infront of the screen ,Mom came from the kitchen and was like thalli po kann kettuda pogudhuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sofala irundhu paatha TV theriyaadhaROFL
Edited by nivedha84 - 11 years ago
Cheena007 thumbnail
Hello Girls πŸ€—

Good morning !!
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

SatuuπŸ€—πŸ€—

I agree😳..

Drama is Getting them TRPπŸ˜ƒ..

Though Inhumane we sae Shyam's plan work
The sequence of miscarriage was shot very neat and painfully well
and it was not very OTT or sumb plan...a very simple yet powerful plan

now I guess Kushi's decision will be TO GET SHYAM BACK FOR ANJALI...and Arnav is not gona like this..

let's hope they plan things properly and this TRP increase treand CONTINUES 😳

agree with ALL😳... but drama is only known to the existing viewers who but what about other who have left...  even with drama going on now some dun even know it... so increase in trp a bit is justified...

A PROMO is surely needed, hope we get a promo... but hope CV does not come up with hopeless promo... thats all i ask for
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

ur 100% right πŸ‘πŸΌ

Very TrueπŸ‘πŸΌ

Here one day we do not get ArHI romance Phangirls make a fuss and start bombarding the PH and Channel with requests...

BV is in no preasure with fans..

infact i heard that anandi's first hubby Jaggya  is coming back for her..and here Anandi is marring Shiv

So drama is high along with TOO MUCH promotion.

tell me where is the Promotion of IPKKNDπŸ˜•...

Only DABH gets hughly promoted..

I guess SP is scared to loss the first spotπŸ˜•..hence they give HUGH HUGH promotion to DABH😑