Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Guha & Vinayaka !! - Page 12

joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Supna9

this poem is  on ASR's yesterday scenes when he was all alone and felt himself a faliure brother , who cursing himself...to couldn't fulfill his promise that he protect hers...but he couldn't... 

NAKAM O BE BAS BHAI
{ FAILED & HELPLESS BROTHER}
ARNAV SINGH RAIZADAH

behan k pas janey se darr raha hai
behan ka samna krney se darr raha hai

sheeshey k uss par khara hai
aankon mein liye udaasi
dukh se chamktey aansoo
nidamat se sar ko jhukaye

apni behan ki uss halat main dekh raha hai
k jab wo kho chuki apni tanha khushi
k jab wo ho gai hai khali daman
k jab murjha gayi uss ki shakh pe khilne wali nahi kali
k jab ho gai uss ki behan jo maa thi bananey wali
uss gaud khali...
uss ki behan jo maa banney se pheley hi
ho gai maa ki sada sunney se mehroom

bhai darwazey pe khara be basi se bas dekh raha hai
wo bhai jis ne apni behan ki khushyon k liye
apne aap ko khushyon se kya tha mehroom
wo bhai jis ne ek muskurahat  apni behan k
honto pe sajaney k liye...
apni honton ki hansi baich de be mol...

jis ne parwah na ki ek doosri larki k
khuwabo ko tor kar...
uss ki khushyon ko cheen kar ...
apni behan ko deney chala tha...

laikin aaj wahi larki uss k
har dukh ka madahwa hai
uss k tanha pan ko durr karney ki aas hai

aaj wahi bhai jab sar jhukaye..
aankhon main liye nidamat k aansoo
keh raha hai aankhon se ...

haan di aaj ap ka chaman huwa khali
haan di aaj ap ka kia barson khuwab bikhra hai
haan di aaj aap ki nanhi kalli murjha gayi
haan di aaj ap jo maa banney wali thiin
aap khali gaud reh gayiin
haan di cheen gayi aap ki rajkumari
reh gayi hain aap khali...
reh gayiiin hain aap khali...

main aap ka nakam o bebas bhai
kuch na de saka...bari khushi tou kya
ek nanhi khushi bhi na de saka...

haan aaj main hoon ek nakam bhai
main jo kal ek nakam beta tha.
jo apni maaa ko na bacha saka...

jab di hansti hain tou...
mujhe lagta hai...
dunya muskura rahi hai

aur jab wo roti hain...
tou yun lagta hai...
k ye zameen o aasman dono udaas hain

aaj meri whi di...ro rhai hain
tarap rahi hain...
aur main be bas khara...
harey huwey qadmo se ...
thak k beth gaya hoon...

aaj main apni di ko na de saka khsuhyan
aaj main un k aansoo ko na rok saka...
aaj main un ki gaud ko khushyon se na bhar saka
aaj main di se kiye wadey na nibha saka...

aaj main ek nakam , be bas tanha bhai hoon
aaj main apni di ka nakam , aur hara huwa bhai hoon

samna ( facing),sheeshey(glasses),  nidamat (Contriteness), mehroom (Bereft), udaasi (gloomy),
chamktey (shines), jhukaye( ), sajaney ( )

As far as I understood ...beautiful wa...and your meanings help wa !!! me  Likew wa Like wa...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: joyvg

As far as I understood ...beautiful wa...and your meanings help wa !!! me  Likew wa Like wa...

itni mehnat pe u only like wa nt loving wa nt ur k tears flowing wa... what wa what wa.un justice wa with my poem wa... i nt like wa ur tareef wa...😭😭😭😭😭😭
DiamondLife thumbnail

I did not know that taking flu vaccination can create even bigger problems😲...may be it does not suit you...but how I can't understand...

dont ask how shreya..
See flu viruses change their integral type thru replication so fast that they r lots and lots of species..that r not covered by vaccine..It may protect u or it may not.
they are many people who gets more sick if they take flu vaccine, e.g. my hospital - many doctors and nurses and health care professional refuse to take it for the same reason..

It took me 2 years to figure out this..then 3 yrs i did not take i was fine..
Older people esp above 55-60 yrs old..they must take
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunshine99

Arnav blamed himself for being unable to see it ... to protect his beloved Di from its sharp blow... As he started drowning in his guilt at failure.. Khushi's words of wisdom pulled him out of his self loathing-her words... sometimes events happen which are beyond our control.. we can never predict it correctly to steer it away from us...but when faced with adversity we should face it head on to the best of our ability... he couldnot stop what happened to his parents, Di because it was never in his control to alter the chain of events it was decided by a higher power... but he can still do the needful.. stand by his Di help her weather the storm as her pillar of support.. for  new beginnings... Arnav  the broken warrior rose again with a new hope to face the situation at hand... 

Dadi's apology and her comfortable interaction with Shyam planted the seed of doubt in Arnav's mind.. maybe Shyam and Dadi were no stranger to each other... or else how could  the family elder who had been away from familial affairs for more than a decade be familiar with the new addition in the family without being introduced...

The objective of Shyam is out in the open for Arnav.. he wants to return in RM for strengthening his hold on the thing he covets most...wealth and not his Di. 
Arnav slapped and reined punches on the scumbag villain  for breaking their trust,cheating Di and hurting him and his wife badly in the bargain... Shyam coolly stood on the receiving end.. without a sound of protest... to feign good intentions in front of Dadi and Khushi...Dadi is already in the palm of his hand... whether  his next target Khushi Kumari Gupta is impressed by his repentance is to be seen...she alone holds the key to  the door of RM for him.. If Khushi is convinced that Shyam's entry will be good for Di she will force Arnav to bend.. as he has given her haq to do so... Both the protagonist and the antagonist lost and gained some ground...The war has just started... there will be victories ,defeats and casualties and no one in the Gupta,Raizada and Jha family will be left unscathed...

The fandom breathed a sigh of relief at Shyam getting his due for the evil acts... Kudos to the makers for correcting the  disappointment of his previous punishment of mere two slaps ..which was too little for the grave acts he committed.. This time he did a heinous crime of taking an innocent life of a helpless child.. the crime cannot be left unpunished.. but the unraveling of it in the story still has time..As justice delayed is justice denied with potential undesirable effects on the TRP... hence very cleverly... a bouquet of punches and a slap were delivered without the deliverer being aware of the true extent of Shyam Manohar Jha's crime... 

I would not have looked at the scene critically had I not accidentally brushed with Doods and Tants on Redux...who helped me to open my mind and appreciate that at times there is more to be conveyed that what actors speak on screen...

Loved the quoted part Koel... do share your insights about what was conveyed which was invisible to common eye😊
DiamondLife thumbnail

vaccine .. bhi inn ke near aney se darti ho gi ...kis k pas doc mujh ko le kr ja rahey hain...πŸ˜†

Supnaji:
mein jabse ayi hun dekh rahi hun..
You have only 28 teeth...that r visible thru ur seven smiles from above...
i am not able to see ur molar teeth...do u have them??πŸ˜†
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In The Game You Win Some... Lose Some...

πŸ€—
weather the storm as her pillar of support.. for  new beginnings... Arnav  the broken warrior rose again with a new hope to face the situation at hand... But the divine power above has other plans...he came to face with the perpetrator in his Di's recovery room... Both men now sworn enemies had not expected this twist of fate...the villain didnot want a quick exposure neither the hero expected the return of his arch nemesis again...the advantage of being behind the shadows still was lost by Shyam...the knowledge of an existence of the enemy  at his doorstep was gained by ASR... Dadi's apology and her comfortable interaction with Shyam planted the seed of doubt in Arnav's mind.. maybe Shyam and Dadi were no stranger to each other... or else how could  the family elder who had been away from familial affairs for more than a decade be familiar with the new addition in the family without being introduced...

Rahat ki Saans...

The fandom breathed a sigh of relief at Shyam getting his due for the evil acts... Kudos to the makers for correcting the  disappointment of his previous punishment of mere two slaps ..which was too little for the grave acts he committed.. This time he did a heinous crime of taking an innocent life of a helpless child.. the crime cannot be left unpunished.. but the unraveling of it in the story still has time..As justice delayed is justice denied with potential undesirable effects on the TRP... hence very cleverly... a bouquet of punches and a slap were delivered without the deliverer being aware of the true extent of Shyam Manohar Jha's crime... 

I would not have looked at the scene critically had I not accidentally brushed with Doods and Tants on Redux...who helped me to open my mind and appreciate that at times there is more to be conveyed that what actors speak on screen...

Koel πŸ€—  now reading yours , my mind bulb just  lit up with the Game !!!- so check mate is it now !! love it as usual !!
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shastradhari

dont ask how shreya..
See flu viruses change their integral type thru replication so fast that they r lots and lots of species..that r not covered by vaccine..It may protect u or it may not.
they are many people who gets more sick if they take flu vaccine, e.g. my hospital - many doctors and nurses and health care professional refuse to take it for the same reason..

It took me 2 years to figure out this..then 3 yrs i did not take i was fine..
Older people esp above 55-60 yrs old..they must take

I know the common strains of the influenza are taken to create the vaccine...Since you are in health services...you and others are in constant touch with the seasonal flu...which might be the reason you get sick with a vaccine than the other way round...yes age-grps prone to get sick should definitely get vaccinated.  
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

the broken warrior rose again with a new hope to face the situation at hand... But the divine power above has other plans...he came to face with the perpetrator in his Di's recovery room... Both men now sworn enemies had not expected this twist of fate...the villain didnot want a quick exposure neither the hero expected the return of his arch nemesis again...the advantage of being behind the shadows still was lost by Shyam...the knowledge of an existence of the enemy  at his doorstep was gained by ASR... Dadi's apology and her comfortable interaction with Shyam planted the seed of doubt in Arnav's mind.. maybe Shyam and Dadi were no stranger to each other... or else how could  the family elder who had been away from familial affairs for more than a decade be familiar with the new addition in the family without being introduced...

Shyam' s carefully laid pawn  in RM Subhdra Devi was exposed of her complicity with him today ...Shyam too recognized this... when he thought out loud about Dadi's inability to usher him in Shantivan without a hitch...ASR the shrewd guy acted fast on the fact...he removed his Di from the hospital to RM to make her inaccessible to the husband...and fair warned each and every member of the household of not canvassing for the ousted Damaad.

The objective of Shyam is out in the open for Arnav.. he wants to return in RM for strengthening his hold on the thing he covets most...wealth and not his Di. 
Arnav slapped and reined punches on the scumbag villain  for breaking their trust,cheating Di and hurting him and his wife badly in the bargain... Shyam coolly stood on the receiving end.. without a sound of protest... to feign good intentions in front of Dadi and Khushi...Dadi is already in the palm of his hand... whether  his next target Khushi Kumari Gupta is impressed by his repentance is to be seen...she alone holds the key to  the door of RM for him.. If Khushi is convinced that Shyam's entry will be good for Di she will force Arnav to bend.. as he has given her haq to do so... Both the protagonist and the antagonist lost and gained some ground...The war has just started... there will be victories ,defeats and casualties and no one in the Gupta,Raizada and Jha family will be left unscathed...
                                      Rahat ki Saans...

Pic Credit: Chowna

I loved it completely abstly, its perfect awesome,fantabulos,,,, the gain n loss
DiamondLife thumbnail

tou arnav k dialogues aap likh diya karain...
main tumhey apni di k muscles tissues k pass bhi nahi pathkney doon ga heart tissues ki tou durr ki baat hai...πŸ˜†

Brain tissues to hai hi nahi...πŸ˜†
Mere paas acha job hai ...πŸ˜†..yeh chodke 4 chuhon ki team mein nahi janaπŸ˜›
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone πŸ€—
School's starting tomorrow so I'll probably just stay here for a bit, watch the epi & then sleep.