Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Supna9

people people ajeeb hain only manging romance...nt siblingsmance haad hai search kartey kartey 1 hr spent but nt foun anjali and arnav sad bg...haad haad hai...😑😑

Hi SupnaπŸ€—Check rakshabandhan epi when Anjali went missing...that will have a sad bg and then the one where Khushi talks about her parents as stars...and Anjali was talking about her mother's kangan.
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: joyvg

oh ...hope you get well soon dear ,& is our little AP being a star helper for you!!

until he hasnt fallen for it thats the biggest help⭐️
shreya_l thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

oh ...hope you get well soon dear ,& is our little AP being a star helper for you!!

Throat infection. You need to get some antibiotic...it is not going to go away till it is treated.πŸ˜• Doc visit is must Jhalak.
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain

Arnav on the verge of loss, breakdown at the failure which he feels in protecting the happiness of his sister and the pain in his soul, khushi has calmly hugged him and taken all his fears into herself, she has gvn him comfort and strength to accept the pain, she very calmly lets him settle, shed the tears which come when we are beyond the endurance and then she calmly tells him that he hasnt failed, he has done his sister proud and happy by being there for her and tonite too he has to stand by the sister who has been dealt the worst blow by fate, he once agn expresses his inability saying what will he say, how will he console his sister bcz words mite not come from him, he is a reticent person, who isnt very well versed at expressing himself or his emotions but she doesnt let him back up,

( the pic has been taken from Kopal's post, I couldnt find one myself n I guess I am too lazy to search for it.. Thank U kopal)

instead she holds his one hand in her two hands doubling his strength with hers and tells him, I promise you gonna say all u hv to bcz your sister needs urt strength and I promise to be your strength, i will be always by you no matter what, I will be your reflection, come lets do your duty so that your sister doesnt need anybody else, I would say wow to this gal Khushi how beautifully she has understood humanity and its frailities in her young life, she is being strong for her man, and his sister too who they cherish, she chersihes everything he cherishes...
& for the first time Arnav didnt rebuff all her talks abt fate instead accepted her n her thoughts bcz tonite nothing or no other explanations worked, for the first time he hasnt thought with his mind but with a heart which wants to soothe the sister.Khushi for the first time lets Arnav see that there are some things which will be beyond his control n cant be stopped but those situations can be improved by being there by supporting each other.. and it was brilliant insight by khushi that even when he coaxes him to meet anjali, he stands behind him supporting, he knows the man in Arnav who is the head of Raizada needs to be leading them...
 from there on  she stands by him in through anji's room, to the confrontation to the entry at RM she is always by his side, silently following, holding him supporting him , in years Arnav has found a partner who unquestioningly has stood by him, trust him and who has indeed earned his trust  that why he says " Khushi tum aaoo mere saath"

they hv indeed come a long with each other their bond stands strong very strong they now know to trust and stand by each other
its been a long road home for both Arnav N khushi but they hv finally home in each other
Arnav who fought his battles alone now has partner who stands by him thick n thin & Khushi too has a partner who always fought for others has someone to fight for her

"if men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament" 
- Florynce R. Kennedy
 SMJ is sorry excuse for mankind, he cant be counted as Human for me

AbhaasπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ U went beyond the normal to create hate for SMJ, A salute to ur craft
& hats off for gving SP's bahus competion with tears

Dedication to Arnav & Khushi Singh Raizada

Because she my friend and my wife, she has seen and brought out the best and worst of me, and she is still with me and I owe her my whole heart, soul, attention, love, and anything she desires of me. She will always be there...     

Dagny Connolly

Thank U readers for liking & njoing the thoughts

[/QUOTE]

I started highlighting the things I  liked wa ...but ended up ..highlighting everything !
awesome Jhals !!
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26

Hi Girls...πŸ€—

Ritsy... πŸ€—πŸ€— how you doing !!! me in punching mode today πŸ˜›
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜† siblingsmance would come soon sups...for now we can do wooosa!!!!

Woosah!!! Joywa πŸ€—
shreya_l thumbnail

Once agn everyone a episode which highlighted the strength of love like the exilir it is for soul, the nourishment for existence and the everyday hope of living, it very subtly highighted the need to hold and cherish your loved ones.

I would say wow to this gal Khushi how beautifully she has understood humanity and its frailities in her young life, she is being strong for her man, and his sister too who they cherish, she cherishes everything he cherishes...
& for the first time Arnav didnt rebuff all her talks abt fate instead accepted her n her thoughts bcz tonite nothing or no other explanations worked, for the first time he hasnt thought with his mind but with a heart which wants to soothe the sister.Khushi for the first time lets Arnav see that there are some things which will be beyond his control n cant be stopped but those situations can be improved by being there by supporting each other.. and it was brilliant insight by khushi that even when he coaxes him to meet anjali, he stands behind him supporting, he knows the man in Arnav who is the head of Raizada needs to be leading them...
 from there on  she stands by him in through anji's room, to the confrontation to the entry at RM she is always by his side, silently following, holding him supporting him , in years Arnav has found a partner who unquestioningly has stood by him, trust him and who has indeed earned his trust  that why he says " Khushi tum aaoo mere saath"

Its been a long road home for both Arnav N khushi but they hv finally home in each other 
Arnav who fought his battles alone now has partner who stands by him thick n thin & Khushi too has a partner who always fought for others has someone to fight for her.

"if men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament" 
- Florynce R. Kennedy 

Absolutely enjoyed the quoted part Jhalak!πŸ‘ You have mentioned the parts that were poignant today!😊
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† siblingsmance would come soon sups...for now we can do wooosa!!!!

mil gaya mil gaya...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

dhoondhney se sab khuch mil jata hain joy aunty if u want to watch.go to my post n read poem.listening this n watch
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ritsy... πŸ€—πŸ€— how you doing !!! me in punching mode today πŸ˜›

Joywa πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm good how are you?

Mein bhi dishoom dishoom mode main hoon...😎
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26