Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

|*| Happy Birthday Maha |*|

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Conversation between Aashi and her friend.

Aashi dancing on her chair 
when her friend enters

Friend - "Don't mind me asking, but what exactly you think you are doing"?

Aashi - "Grooving " 

Friend - "And may I know the reason behind this insanity?"

"Don't give me those looks, from no angle it looks like a dance, you are simply jumping on the chair, torturing the poor soul, which is insanity "

Aashi - *Shrugs* "You can call it whatever you want to since I have a whole valid reason for this insanity" 

"Its going to be 5th September in Few hour. Like 5th day of 9th month." 

Friend - "So? Whats so special about it ? Every month has 5th day.Special would be when we would have 30th day in Feb or 31st day in Sept"

Aashi - *Trying to comprehend what all her friend just rambled*  "We'll discuss that later. For now its 5th of this month.Don't you remember the day?"

Friend - *After a long pause* "5th September...ohhh Yes...Yes. Its Teachers Day. Off course I remember, I have so many beautiful memories associated with the day."
"You remember how we all used to dress up like teachers and holds felicitation event for them followed by...

*cuts in Aashi*

Aashi - "Hell !!!!! No...No...No
"Its not teachers day. I mean it is but that is not I am jumping for. Its something different, something more special.
Its Maha's Happy wala birthday"

Friend - "Your net Friend?"

Aashi - "My virtual best friend"

*Friend giving a disapproving look*

Friend - "Its just a virtual friendship, you guys have not even met, forget meeting, not even seen each other. And you would get 100 many such virtual friends  every other day. What is so special about her? that you call her your best friend"

Aashi - " There is absolutely nothing special about her and that is the only thing special."

"And No, I will never have another virtual friend like Maha, who knows me inside out as you said even without meeting, we both know each other so well. Its always unspoken conversation between us. Words never find a place between us. We tends to hide thing that we think would hurt other but we both knows how to read in silence."

"And who says I have not seen her, I have seen quite alot of her pics and she just looks like a big samosa stuffed with potato🤣 🤣 and even heard her voice and I remember falling into fits of laughter hearing that and do I need to tell how annoyed she was."

" She is one cute, arrogant, adorable jerk for me whose world on net just circles around me and her few other friends."

"Day looks incomplete without talking to her, without listening her daily rattling about how adorable Fawad looks while thanking his fans or how much she want him in one wicker role, how cute Arhi were, how much she hate Cvs and how big loosers Shyam and Anjali are."

" She is the one who tries to be perfect but always end up doing one or the other stupidity."

"She can never say No to anyone, no matter after agreeing to things, she would eat up my whole night in cribbing as she would hate do that and how she just cannot say No to people"

"Only she can cry over loosing even a single mark and curse teacher for snatching her sheet on time and not giving extra time🤣"

"Only she can waste my hours and make net time a big torture for me in discussing victory of Roger or sobbing over his defeat, getting angry on him one moment and next moment talking about his achievements so proudly which I have by heart now."

" Only she is the one who can be this much obsessed with colours, yes she is OBSESSED with colours, you will find nothing in her wardrobe except dresses of ONLY red and black colours. Infact she just uses red - black colour theme even in her work🥱"

" She is the only one who can make issue of every single thing, like every mere thing tense her so much, puts her off so so much."
"Just recently she brought a new laptop for herself, her first laptop and instead of getting joyous on getting her first, she was depressed coz she was finding hard to use its keyboard🤣🤣. And was almost in tears so as to why she brought it"

" Only she can in misdt of joke ask 'Kyun daant dikh rahe hai aaj itne🤓' and threaten 'andar karle warna todh dungi😳'"

*Friend burst out laughing*

"She motivates me when I start loosing confidence. She cheers me up when I am down. She holds me whenever I flounder."

"She is the only one who flatly denies my everything and when I ask about the reason, she easily walk out citing the reason of comfort and the freedom to be herself around me"

"She supports me when everyone turns against me. She stands by me when everyone refuse to even hear me. She fights for me when I fail to it myself."

*Wiping tears, Friends interrupts*

Friend - "I understood, she is indeed very special to you
Looks like Jai - Veeru dosti here."
"I am proud of your dosti 
 *puts Kala teeka* "

Aashi - *Grinning widely* Yes it is though I have traits of both like am intelligent and mature like Jai and cute and bubbly like Veeru  at the same time and she is sadu and akdu like Jai and dumb like Veeru" *Says proudly*.

Friend - "Now put a full stop here and make this day special for your special friend. Start the celebration, nut, its by the time already."

*Aashi comes back and starts singing*

Yeh Dosti Hum Nahin Todenge

Todenge Dam Magar Teraa Saatha Naa Chhodenge

Yeh Dosti Hum Nahin Todenge

Todenge Dam Magar Teraa Saatha Naa Chhodenge 

*stops in mid*

Aashi - *Giving apologetic looks* Ooopppsss!!!!! Sorrryyy
"Wrong Song, I got carried Away"

Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaaye

Tu Jiye Hazaaron Saal, Ye Meri Hai Aarzoo

Aur Saal Ke Din Ho Pachaas Hazaar

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You  
Happy Birthday To You 

Wishing you a very Happy wala Buddhhhaayyy Maha

H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y Samosaa

Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail

Fatz/ -Fatima-

Ohkz so how we met as a fact i still remember with my amazing memory i forget 3 days ago things but i rmr it was quiet weird or dramatic once upon a time i was usually checking stuff on kdm forum & came across one FF which was written quiet badly kidding so it was gud i start reading then i thought to pm the writer of that FF i need to control myself for talking too much so i pmed the writer my bad she also love talking we start talking & talking still talking...and that writer was none other then Maha This is more then enough tht i wrote this i m feeling proud thanks to my habit of talking i gotcha u maha

Sundas/ harshu.sundas

Our first encounter..

It was indeed a cursed moment as we were arguing wid sum bashers of HARSHAD in Dharampatni forum.

Then i guess, d basher was MAHA's old enemy and my new nd both of us milkey had argued wid our fullest strentgh..🥳🤣

Later, 4m d next day me nd MAHA behaved in such ways dat we both knew each oder since decades, dere was no awkwardness nd nor even introduction, we both even called each oder usual names nd d friendship continued.
MAHA is not only a friend, much more dan dat 4 me, she is d only person i go 4 my presentation work...She gives me toweliya siggys, droolicious HC creations, nd m hoping 4 a new gift on her birthday...
🤣

Lubz/ Lubz.TaAnu

I first spoke to Maha in one of her threads when she posted in the TL forum about MD and VG's replies to her messages.

But we actually started chatting more in the EDT and then PTB😛

Aashi/Aqsa/ SunShine_A

I cannot believe its been 3 years already😲 and we are still going strong as ever🤗. I cannot forget our first convo, it was not even a conversation 😆 and many times we came on same platform yet none of us ever spoke a word to each other for many days, we would happily chat with others but not with each other 🤣🤣 BIG EGOS🤣🤣.
 Even though I remember exact  posts where we first interacted yet I thought of doing of bit research and while doing so I realised you were much more active and open when you joined in then how you are now 🤣🤣
 Kya kya posts thi teri 🤣🤣🤣

How big nuts we were 🤣🤣 and I treasure all those days
 And I won't go further as rest is all history.

Mars/ -MariaMars-

I exactly don't remember when was the 1st time i spoke to Maha.. Must be during TL days only... I've got a lots of friends coz of Tere Liye and Harshiya and one among them is Maha. She is one of the sweet and sensible persons i've spoken with.. Our friendship continued even after TL ended. Infact it became better after TL and our latest addiction is ArHi. I'm happy to have Maha in my life.

SunShine_A thumbnail

-FATIMA-

Happy Birthday Girl🤗
many Many happy returns of the day
wish u get all the happiness & success 
Allah bless u
keep smiling & Keep rocking

SunShine_A

I am tired I hate first four days of this month alot🥱 have to work so much on these days😒 awww poor me😔

Anyways

Jahan itna wahan thoda aur sahi

H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y Maha🤗

Tu bhuddhi ho rahi hai🥳 and mujhe bhaut khushi ho rahi hai

And aage I don't know what to write more 🤔 all I have written in first two posts and rest YOU KNOW ME well😛

sweetcharms

happy birthday Maha🤗 .May Allah grant you all the wishes ameen

wishing youall the happy moments and smiles that you deserve on this special day :)

Lubz.TaAnu

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Maha. May Allah continue to bless you with health, happiness and plenty of success now and in the future, inshAllah. Love You Lots! <3

^^ I know, it's not great but I'm getting there, slowly!😛 

Maharkno1fan

happy bday maha

Stretch your body,

And get ready for the day,

It's beautiful and warm,

B'coz it's your Birthday.

So make a secret wish,

And get yourself started,

This day is special,

Enjoy every moment.

Happy Birthday!

Best Wishes

Shake your legs,

And make a move,

It's a special song,

Dedicated to you,

Toss your body,

With the melody,

Tap your feet,

To the new beat.

And dance away,

It's special day,

Happy Birthday!

Huma- 

May the year you are going to have in your life bring new sensations of happiness and you spend a happy life ahead

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAHA

Love u LOADSSS MUWAHSSS 🤗

harshu.sundas

Friendship is not something that is written on paper, because paper can be torn. It is neither something that can be written on a rock, for even a rock can break. But it is written on the heart of a person, and it stays there forever. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way, my dear MAHA!!

Dance as though no one is watching you,

Love as though you have never loved before,

Sing as though no one can hear you,

Live as though heaven is on earth!

I Wish you a very warm and Happy Birthday!

I wish I could attach my heart to this Birthday wish. That's how much you mean to me.Have a happy and fun-filled Birthday!

mishti_17 

Dear Maha,

May the special day of yours be filled with loving memories full of fun and the company of good friends.. Have a TaAnulicious and ArHilicious birthday.. 😆😎

Happy birthday!!🤗

-MariaMars-

On this special day of her life, i wish maha a very happy birthday. May god bless you with loads of happiness, good health and success today and forever Maha. Enjoy and Have a blast!!!

A Small Gift from me. Hope u like it .

-Bidzie-

"Oye Maha...wishing you a very happy birthday...May you be blessed with joy, peace and everything you want! Jaisi hai, humesha waisi hi rehna cuz tu aise hi bohot acchi hai  thanks for being such a bindaas friend...keep smiling n once again many many happy returns of the day! lots of best wishes from saat samundar par lol"

Sidra2007

Happy Birthday Maha!!! 

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I am so glad to have gotten to know you better during Humsafar days...
(how i miss those days..)

I wish you many many many happy returns of the day! 
Really hope that you get some amazing surprises to make you day even more special! 
Have a great day - PARTY HARD - and i wish you all the success and happiness in the world!

May Allah make all your wishes come true! 

and not to forget the most important part of a bday - ur present

^ Link: http://i.minus.com/ibhSDPxCuRR6qM.gif

Love Ya Yaara 🤗

SunShine_A thumbnail
Phewww !!!!!!!!! Finally one thread on time😲🥳

🤗Happy Birthday Pizzzaaa🤗

On this auspicious day
I wish you all the happiness of the world
May you get everything you deserve
I just love the way you are, never change coz you are the best the way you are
Always let stay under the sunshine of joy and never let clouds of negativity to ever touch you
You know what you means to me

I love you🤗🤗

Ps. Thanks to my two most fav people, Sid and Fary
I love you guys🤗
Without you, nothing would have been possible
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This thread is superb Ashi all your hardwork shows 

& A very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAHAAA

may you have many many more . i don't know you that well but still from what i know i can safely say you are one of the sweetest people on IF Happy birthday and pleasure being a friend of yours 
Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maha Khan you are birthday Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MAHA KHAN 😛 FROM , 
😛 My Hero One Prince Harshad For Love 😛
 ❤️ Urooj ❤️

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing thread Aashi!!!

And Happy wala birthday once more Maha!!! 🥳

Res :) Edited by sidra2007 - 11 years ago
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awwwhh!! Happy Birthday Maha!! :)
Beautifull thread Ash!!
Im sho sorry Maha! i knw im late but better late than never right??!
So again HappAy Bday!! im soo busy now a days!!
May u have a blast on ur bday!!
May Allah bless U with all de happiness of the World!!
Happy Bday again!! :D
-Mahi
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tussi jiyo hazaaro saal, dil ki yeh hai aarzoo, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to dear Maha, happy birthday to you!!! <3 

Feels great to have such a jhakkas friend like you .. hope you have a blast!!! 🥳 

God bless you always .. humesha smile apne mu pe chipkaake rakhna kyunki uske bina tu bohot badsurat dikhegi 😆

Many many happy returns of the day, Maha ji!!! Keep rocking ;)

p.s. Aashi, fabulous work on the thread. 👏
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Happy Birthday, Maha 😃
Have a blast!