Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

GANG'S OF DEKPUR (NIKAMMON KI DUKAAN) THREAD # 17 (Page 152)

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Originally posted by mahi0809

@Anam: I hope you don't mind me NOT calling you jiji... actually on I-F I don't call anybody jiji or di!... I just feel more frank with the person by just calling them by their name without any formalities attached!

@Sonam: Me too... its been yrs since I celebrated my last b'day... I remember that one though... though my parents had want to celebrate it (Mom wishes me regularly, daddy too every year)... but I've told them point blank years ago that I don't believe in celebrating b'days so now they've gotten used to it... I'm kinda like my grand-daddy in that aspect cuz he also didn't celebrate or believed in celebrating b'days.

I dont mind Mahi at home my sistas and cuzins and all call my name too
Jiji we both are in same age group only difference of one n a half years & same with Krishna. But I don't know aap dono ko Jiji kyun kahne ka dil karta hai.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BerryCharm-

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley12

i m hungryCrymuje ye khana hai mom bana ke doo naROFL
bacha i would if i could right now mummy is at home kal pasta banoghi insh allah i will post some for you if u want.. for now go to the fridge aur kuch khaloh
mom fridge mein juice colddrinks chocos or jelly hai jo mere kaam ki cheeze hain but mom ne sab kuch ban kia hai mere pe  mera gaala kharab haiCrytu sirf cornflakes si hi guzaro karoROFL

mera cornflakes is mines lekin koi baat nahiye bacha kaloh... you should take some medicine also infact go to the docz 2mrw and get it checked out

mom medicine use kar rhi hoo

augmentin nose spray adol etc etcCrybrb

yeah but still doctors joa might change med... my sis is also coughing a lot will tke her to the doctors this week insh allah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi--BerryCharm-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonam2801

@Sonam: I know what you mean by 'Pyar ki aag bhagkai hui hai'... but believe me THIS is NOTHING!!... LOLROFL... another one of my friends here on IF... not in touch with her now though (Vrushali) used to write SO friggin GRAPHIC type of love scenes and in SO MUCH DETAIL... that many many times during reading I had to change the page because I was literally blushing/ sometimes feeling ashamed too lol... but would come back later and read it because she was a great writer and reading all eng novels I was okay with reading about love making scenes...  ultimately I stopped reading that FF... was getting too much for me (I'm still such a kid in that aspect)... and also it was VERY VERY GRAPHIC!
Bachas you heard about the book 50 shades of grey disgusting honestly my sis read it and I go to her its very inapporiate she goes its only a few pages but the book itself has a reallly good storyline you need to read it I was like never she goes fine suit urself... my cuzin told me about it apparent it was a ff it got to vulgar so they took it off and the writer turned it into a book and all celebz reading got popular now everyone wants itDead
 ROFL ROFL Jiji sabko censored hi chahiyeLOL too much pyar ki aag wala part.LOL But I like some romantic not S** description, emotional n funny FF. Krishy Jiji, you, Prachu all write so good without describing these censored scenes & I loved these types of FF.Smile
I cant write such scenes but yh i have written kiss on the cheek and forehead i find that cute but thats it... my sis and cuzins are crazy but they go the storyline is good she goes skip the pages and i was like mujhe book nahiye parni hai shes like fine suit urself... I also include real life aspects in the ff cornflakes is there too... and some other serious scenes also are from real life
 Jiji Sundae Icecream n Pasta with cheese n tomato also na. Wink
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

@Anam: I hope you don't mind me NOT calling you jiji... actually on I-F I don't call anybody jiji or di!... I just feel more frank with the person by just calling them by their name without any formalities attached!

@Sonam: Me too... its been yrs since I celebrated my last b'day... I remember that one though... though my parents had want to celebrate it (Mom wishes me regularly, daddy too every year)... but I've told them point blank years ago that I don't believe in celebrating b'days so now they've gotten used to it... I'm kinda like my grand-daddy in that aspect cuz he also didn't celebrate or believed in celebrating b'days.

Jiji we both are in same age group only difference of one n a half years & same with Krishna. But I don't know aap dono ko Jiji kyun kahne ka dil karta hai.Hug
Yeah we elder to u just 1 yr or so u can call us anything we dont mindHug

Edited by Anam Ali - 05 September 2012 at 5:24pm

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

@Sonam: I know what you mean by 'Pyar ki aag bhagkai hui hai'... but believe me THIS is NOTHING!!... LOLROFL... another one of my friends here on IF... not in touch with her now though (Vrushali) used to write SO friggin GRAPHIC type of love scenes and in SO MUCH DETAIL... that many many times during reading I had to change the page because I was literally blushing/ sometimes feeling ashamed too lol... but would come back later and read it because she was a great writer and reading all eng novels I was okay with reading about love making scenes...  ultimately I stopped reading that FF... was getting too much for me (I'm still such a kid in that aspect)... and also it was VERY VERY GRAPHIC!
Bachas you heard about the book 50 shades of grey disgusting honestly my sis read it and I go to her its very inapporiate she goes its only a few pages but the book itself has a reallly good storyline you need to read it I was like never she goes fine suit urself... my cuzin told me about it apparent it was a ff it got to vulgar so they took it off and the writer turned it into a book and all celebz reading got popular now everyone wants itDead
 ROFL ROFL Jiji sabko censored hi chahiyeLOL too much pyar ki aag wala part.LOL But I like some romantic not S** description, emotional n funny FF. Krishy Jiji, you, Prachu all write so good without describing these censored scenes & I loved these types of FF.Smile
I cant write such scenes but yh i have written kiss on the cheek and forehead i find that cute but thats it... my sis and cuzins are crazy but they go the storyline is good she goes skip the pages and i was like mujhe book nahiye parni hai shes like fine suit urself... I also include real life aspects in the ff cornflakes is there too... and some other serious scenes also are from real life
yeah that too...

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

I have never written such bold scenes till now in any of my work... but I think I can... but only the kiss/ love making aspect and a masked type of American style of writing where a lot of things are left to the imagination of the viewer and are not EXPLICITLY defined in detail!... kuch toh gupt rehna chahiye!LOL

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Yeah we elder to u just 1 yr or so u can call us anything we dont mindHug
  Monkey Icon  Monkey Icon  Monkey Icon Jiji, Mahi Sisi I'm going. I'm already late. So this is my last chat on this thread. If you want to talk with me Please  PM me k but not on this thread.Smile Jiji I'm going, bye.Hug Sisi dukaan ka khayal rakhna.Hug Mahi, Mahi, Mahi.Hug Hug Aap sab se PM ke through chat karenge k. Bye everyone. I love you beautiful princesses of DEKPUR.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverAngel--BerryCharm-

Go to top