Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

GANG'S OF DEKPUR (NIKAMMON KI DUKAAN) THREAD # 17 (Page 151)

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Originally posted by mahi0809

@Sonam: I know what you mean by 'Pyar ki aag bhagkai hui hai'... but believe me THIS is NOTHING!!... LOLROFL... another one of my friends here on IF... not in touch with her now though (Vrushali) used to write SO friggin GRAPHIC type of love scenes and in SO MUCH DETAIL... that many many times during reading I had to change the page because I was literally blushing/ sometimes feeling ashamed too lol... but would come back later and read it because she was a great writer and reading all eng novels I was okay with reading about love making scenes...  ultimately I stopped reading that FF... was getting too much for me (I'm still such a kid in that aspect)... and also it was VERY VERY GRAPHIC!
Bachas you heard about the book 50 shades of grey disgusting honestly my sis read it and I go to her its very inapporiate she goes its only a few pages but the book itself has a reallly good storyline you need to read it I was like never she goes fine suit urself... my cuzin told me about it apparent it was a ff it got to vulgar so they took it off and the writer turned it into a book and all celebz reading got popular now everyone wants itDead
 ROFL ROFL Jiji sabko censored hi chahiyeLOL too much pyar ki aag wala part.LOL But I like some romantic not S** description, emotional n funny FF. Krishy Jiji, you, Prachu all write so good without describing these censored scenes & I loved these types of FF.Smile

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam2801

@Sonam: I know what you mean by 'Pyar ki aag bhagkai hui hai'... but believe me THIS is NOTHING!!... LOLROFL... another one of my friends here on IF... not in touch with her now though (Vrushali) used to write SO friggin GRAPHIC type of love scenes and in SO MUCH DETAIL... that many many times during reading I had to change the page because I was literally blushing/ sometimes feeling ashamed too lol... but would come back later and read it because she was a great writer and reading all eng novels I was okay with reading about love making scenes...  ultimately I stopped reading that FF... was getting too much for me (I'm still such a kid in that aspect)... and also it was VERY VERY GRAPHIC!
But I want to know How can they write these Practical things theoritically in their words with full detail.ROFL ROFL humare FFke UV n Manyata toh kitne masoom hai un dono ne abhi tak toh cheeks pe bhi kissi nahi kiya,.LOL Mahi ye sab likhne ke liye toh censored area mein jana padega.ROFL 

@Sonam: X-rated writing is allowed on I-F... but the rules are not properly followed on the forum as I've observed... because according to the rules its okay to write HOT X-rated scenes but the author has to mention in the title or in the subheading that the post contains mature content so if any younger audience is there... now it's there choice whether they want to be exposed to such content or not... its not thrown at them blindly... because I-F caters to audiences 13 (or even younger) to audiences in 40s as well... so if mature audiences want to read BOLD content, then they should be allowed to read those material... but then the author should disclose the nature of the content before-hand so it becomes a choice for younger audiences... and believe some (very few) might also choose not to read it although majority does!

Edited by mahi0809 - 05 September 2012 at 5:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

@Anam: I hope you don't mind me NOT calling you jiji... actually on I-F I don't call anybody jiji or di!... I just feel more frank with the person by just calling them by their name without any formalities attached!

@Sonam: Me too... its been yrs since I celebrated my last b'day... I remember that one though... though my parents had want to celebrate it (Mom wishes me regularly, daddy too every year)... but I've told them point blank years ago that I don't believe in celebrating b'days so now they've gotten used to it... I'm kinda like my grand-daddy in that aspect cuz he also didn't celebrate or believed in celebrating b'days.

I dont mind Mahi at home my sistas and cuzins and all call my name too

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley12

@Sonam: Are you busy with studies or work or preparing for your test? Don't leave us completely... kabhi kabhi toh we should get together and chat na?.. otherwise I'll miss You LOADS!
same hereCryhamri  tu sonria jodi hai na Cryapun tere begaar daru peena suru kar de ga ROFL
No daru warnah Ria will be like RKROFLCry
apun ko gaam ich hai apni sisi apun ko ta ta bol rhi hai meri daru doo mujeROFL
Ismein toh Daru hai hi nahi ismein LASSI hai.LOL Pe lo hum kuch nahi kahenge.Wink
no apun ne lassi mein daru mila diROFL takke mom ki sandals na pare shhh mom sun le giROFL
KYAShocked Lassi mein daru Ria meri sandal arahiye hai and I will inform Sahil also now bacha you will be groundedROFL
mein granny ko complain kar doo gi dad kiab muje daru peene se koi nai rok saktaROFL
Woh toh aap ko ghar seh nikal denghi she will do ur murder bacha shes not on ur side ROFL so fix up daru chordo woh RK ki hai

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

But I want to know How can they write these Practical things theoritically in their words with full detail.ROFL ROFL humare FFke UV n Manyata toh kitne masoom hai un dono ne abhi tak toh cheeks pe bhi kissi nahi kiya,.LOL Mahi ye sab likhne ke liye toh censored area mein jana padega.ROFL 

@Sonam: X-rated writing is allowed on I-F... but the rules are not properly followed on the forum as I've observed... because according to the rules its okay to write HOT X-rated scenes but the author has to mention in the title or in the subheading that the post contains mature content so if any younger audience is there... now it's there choice whether they want to be exposed to such content or not... its not thrown at them blindly... because I-F caters to audiences 13 (or even younger) to audiences in 40s as well... so if mature audiences want to read BOLD content, then they should be allowed to read those material... but then the author should disclose the nature of the content before-hand so it becomes a choice for younger audiences... and believe some (very few) might also choice not to read it although majority does!
Mahi DEK forum pe agar ye note daal do ki ONLY FOR +18 Iske baad toh pakka usse read karenge hi sahi.LOL
DEK forum has army of young (under 18) members.Aur wo toh aise FF likhte bhi hain.Wink

-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Guys... we've reached 151 pages... we need a new dukaan now!!!

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Bachas you heard about the book 50 shades of grey disgusting honestly my sis read it and I go to her its very inapporiate she goes its only a few pages but the book itself has a reallly good storyline you need to read it I was like never she goes fine suit urself... my cuzin told me about it apparent it was a ff it got to vulgar so they took it off and the writer turned it into a book and all celebz reading got popular now everyone wants itDead
 ROFL ROFL Jiji sabko censored hi chahiyeLOL too much pyar ki aag wala part.LOL But I like some romantic not S** description, emotional n funny FF. Krishy Jiji, you, Prachu all write so good without describing these censored scenes & I loved these types of FF.Smile
I cant write such scenes but yh i have written kiss on the cheek and forehead i find that cute but thats it... my sis and cuzins are crazy but they go the storyline is good she goes skip the pages and i was like mujhe book nahiye parni hai shes like fine suit urself... I also include real life aspects in the ff cornflakes is there too... and some other serious scenes also are from real life

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Go to top