Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mahi0809

@Sonam: I know what you mean by 'Pyar ki aag bhagkai hui hai'... but believe me THIS is NOTHING!!... LOL🤣... another one of my friends here on IF... not in touch with her now though (Vrushali) used to write SO friggin GRAPHIC type of love scenes and in SO MUCH DETAIL... that many many times during reading I had to change the page because I was literally blushing/ sometimes feeling ashamed too lol... but would come back later and read it because she was a great writer and reading all eng novels I was okay with reading about love making scenes...  ultimately I stopped reading that FF... was getting too much for me (I'm still such a kid in that aspect)... and also it was VERY VERY GRAPHIC!

Bachas you heard about the book 50 shades of grey disgusting honestly my sis read it and I go to her its very inapporiate she goes its only a few pages but the book itself has a reallly good storyline you need to read it I was like never she goes fine suit urself... my cuzin told me about it apparent it was a ff it got to vulgar so they took it off and the writer turned it into a book and all celebz reading got popular now everyone wants it🤢
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonam2801

Sisi ye red line mein jo bhi hai un sabka naam kyun liya ab humein bhi thoda-thoda bhook  lag rahi hai.😆

🤣sisi muje colddrink peena hai bas  i miss pepsi very much😭but apun ko flu bhi haiiss liye bas soocho or dreams mein hi pee lo meri tarah 🤣brb kitchen mein ja rhi hoo😆 Edited by smiley12 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: smiley12

no apun ne lassi mein daru mila di🤣 takke mom ki sandals na pare shhh mom sun le gi🤣

KYA😲 Lassi mein daru Ria meri sandal arahiye hai and I will inform Sahil also now bacha you will be groundedROFL

mom fridge mein juice colddrinks chocos or jelly hai jo mere kaam ki cheeze hain but mom ne sab kuch ban kia hai mere pe  mera gaala kharab hai😭tu sirf cornflakes si hi guzaro karo🤣

mera cornflakes is mines lekin koi baat nahiye bacha kaloh... you should take some medicine also infact go to the docz 2mrw and get it checked out
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

KYA😲 Lassi mein daru Ria meri sandal arahiye hai and I will inform Sahil also now bacha you will be grounded🤣

mein granny ko complain kar doo gi dad kiab muje daru peene se koi nai rok sakta🤣
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bachas you heard about the book 50 shades of grey disgusting honestly my sis read it and I go to her its very inapporiate she goes its only a few pages but the book itself has a reallly good storyline you need to read it I was like never she goes fine suit urself... my cuzin told me about it apparent it was a ff it got to vulgar so they took it off and the writer turned it into a book and all celebz reading got popular now everyone wants it🤢

ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Jiji sabko censored hi chahiye😆 too much pyar ki aag wala part.😆 But I like some romantic not S** description, emotional n funny FF. Krishy Jiji, you, Prachu all write so good without describing these censored scenes & I loved these types of FF.😊
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonam2801

But I want to know How can they write these Practical things theoritically in their words with full detail.🤣 ðŸ¤£ humare FFke UV n Manyata toh kitne masoom hai un dono ne abhi tak toh cheeks pe bhi kissi nahi kiya,.😆 Mahi ye sab likhne ke liye toh censored area mein jana padega.🤣 

@Sonam: X-rated writing is allowed on I-F... but the rules are not properly followed on the forum as I've observed... because according to the rules its okay to write HOT X-rated scenes but the author has to mention in the title or in the subheading that the post contains mature content so if any younger audience is there... now it's there choice whether they want to be exposed to such content or not... its not thrown at them blindly... because I-F caters to audiences 13 (or even younger) to audiences in 40s as well... so if mature audiences want to read BOLD content, then they should be allowed to read those material... but then the author should disclose the nature of the content before-hand so it becomes a choice for younger audiences... and believe some (very few) might also choose not to read it although majority does!
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago

mera cornflakes is mines lekin koi baat nahiye bacha kaloh... you should take some medicine also infact go to the docz 2mrw and get it checked out

mom medicine use kar rhi hoo

augmentin nose spray adol etc etc😭brb

Originally posted by: mahi0809

@Anam: I hope you don't mind me NOT calling you jiji... actually on I-F I don't call anybody jiji or di!... I just feel more frank with the person by just calling them by their name without any formalities attached!

@Sonam: Me too... its been yrs since I celebrated my last b'day... I remember that one though... though my parents had want to celebrate it (Mom wishes me regularly, daddy too every year)... but I've told them point blank years ago that I don't believe in celebrating b'days so now they've gotten used to it... I'm kinda like my grand-daddy in that aspect cuz he also didn't celebrate or believed in celebrating b'days.

I dont mind Mahi at home my sistas and cuzins and all call my name too

mein granny ko complain kar doo gi dad kiab muje daru peene se koi nai rok sakta🤣

Woh toh aap ko ghar seh nikal denghi she will do ur murder bacha shes not on ur side ROFL so fix up daru chordo woh RK ki hai