GANG'S OF DEKPUR (NIKAMMON KI DUKAAN) THREAD # 17 - Page 71

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by MsLuscious

Helo every0ne

Hey Sara πŸ€— Main tmain hee yaad kr ri thi k tum aai ni.. aur tum aa giπŸ˜†
Originally posted by fia21

Thanks Wish 😳
AK-lover16 wali Ria πŸ˜† . But it's okay, she is just too excited and happy for me 😳

My pleasure😊
Oh bindaas behna πŸ˜† ya i can understand me too happy happy for u... so sweet ur love story😳 so howz the preps going??

Roze yeh ab uspe depend kerta hai mujpe nahin 🀣

fifu tujay dekh kay woh faint ho ga na tou usay uthanay kay liay pani ki balti daal dena πŸ˜†ya 

fir kehna yeh dulha badlo yeh expire ho gya ha πŸ€£
Originally posted by DAPS

come then dii
if u watch MB its realy gud
I'm a RK Fan babe n MB's Father also.🀣
BOTH'RE TOO MUCH EVIL MAN.😈
SASUR-JAMAI KI MB MILAI JODI.🀣 I'M COMING DEWU, PLEASE WAIT FOR ME. I ALSO WANT TO JOIN THAT KUMBH KA MELA.πŸ˜† 
salam sara sanga ye aw chere ye ma ta sara hes chatting na de kari

Lol remember when we were discussing hairstyles last night? Ali was with me na, you even talked to him, and it was 1:00 am at that time πŸ˜†
No he did. I tried on 7 dresses for the trial yesterday and he's like they all look good on you let's buy them all and that's when I flipped out and started yelling at him that am I supposed to wear 7 dresses on my engagement, can't you freaking chose one. Even the designer got scared of me 🀣 . He's like sorry baby but it's your fault you look beautiful in everything so how will I chose one, and after that I borrowed the designer's laptop to distract myself cuz I would've yelled at him again and roamed on IF for a while and he started REALLY choosing one dress. Bechara he was so stressed out 🀣 . But he got me 3 more πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
It's almost 12:00 am here. Ali didn't come all day today. We both have been caught up. He did call me 3 times but I couldn't answer. I'll call him before sleeping now. Will tell him that Nihu was missing him πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

lmao i hate it when people do that. its like "WHY CAN@T U CHOOSE ONE?" man all guys are like that. at least my dad actually tells us the truth 🀣 thats y i like going shopping with him. anywayz ali was saying that coz he wanted to be ncie and didnt want to hurt ur feeling. lolz i wud have shouted at him too. who cares about the designer 🀣 hahahaha he probably didnt come today coz he was too scared. tell ali that he has to talk to me tomoz, or i will be angry with him 🀣
Originally posted by CharmingAngel7

My pleasure😊
Oh bindaas behna πŸ˜† ya i can understand me too happy happy for u... so sweet ur love story😳 so howz the preps going??

Sweet? Isn't it more like messed up? πŸ˜†
Uff the preps are KILLING ME πŸ˜•
I am so tired 😭
Originally posted by killerashish

fifu tujay dekh kay woh faint ho ga na tou usay uthanay kay liay pani ki balti daal dena πŸ˜†ya 

fir kehna yeh dulha badlo yeh expire ho gya ha πŸ€£

@red: Hahahahahahaha omg omg Roze I am laughing so hard at that. Lmfao hahahaha 🀣🀣
hey sara chere ye aw sanga ye

Hailaa yeh 3 much sun ker he darr lag raha hai 🀣

fifu abhi 2 or 3 tak pohanchay han pora 100 krna ha πŸ˜†sab say teez tareeka πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£