GANG'S OF DEKPUR (NIKAMMON KI DUKAAN) THREAD # 17 - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Anam Ali

so bacha wat u been doing? I'm making my sis do hw infront of me so i can see she's lazy when u get hw u do it straight away so u dont forget what happened in lesson... my lil sis has gone upstairs will go and check on her inabit she best be finishing of her hw too otherwise trouble

nothing much mumma...getting bored🥱
I hate doin hw..!!! hw sucks🤢
Hi everyone. Please wait for me. I'll be back after posting my new OS:CONDITION'S APPLY(SECOND Part of barfi episode)  in 5 minutes. Koi bhi hilne ki koshish ki toh hum uski shadi MAJNU se kara denge, haan nahi toh.😈
Originally posted by candy08

hye how are you ðŸ˜Š
Im fine:)n how was ur day?
Originally posted by Asmimelody

Im ok:)sab vohi roz wala school FB to IF:)aap batayiye..
m studying rigth now
that y i reply late sorry
and bussy in college assighnment now
Originally posted by DAPS

m studying rigth now
that y i reply late sorry
and bussy in college assighnment now
Koi bath nahi di:)aur apne baare mai kuch batayiye:)
Originally posted by sonam2801

Hi everyone. Please wait for me. I'll be back after posting my new OS:CONDITION'S APPLY(SECOND Part of barfi episode)  in 5 minutes. Koi bhi hilne ki koshish ki toh hum uski shadi MAJNU se kara denge, haan nahi toh.😈
hehe...jo hukum mere aaka

Im fine:)n how was ur day?
today was really good but from afternoon i have so much pain in my head but now i feel better how was your day in school😊

Koi bath nahi di:)aur apne baare mai kuch batayiye:)
apne barre main kiya batawo tum pocho main answere doongi

Di aap aur strict man na mushkil hai..:)apki sis kitni badi hai?

she's 15 shes in yr 11 her exams are coming up soon so she needs to study... right now shes doing hw quietly so good... i have her laptop and her phone is on charge so no distractions araam seh hw kareh... im not over strict but cm on teenagers tke so much advantage so have to set them straight my lil sis is 12 went to see her she goes her nw is in for friday but she promised to do it 2mrw so i let her off i didnt shout but then she made that face i was like ok do it later if not 2mrw
Originally posted by candy08

today was really good but from afternoon i have so much pain in my head but now i feel better how was your day in school😊
We had a big party in school for teachers day...i had so much fun:)di are you on Facebook?