India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddhi Phobia

amul_kn IF-Dazzler
amul_kn
amul_kn

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
There wer lot of posts regarding veena tht hating her or is she mad so thought of bringing something different.

thr ws a scene in today's episode whr Veena got pain in her back when she ws talking about Siddhi. Actually she ws badmouthing in frnt of Kunal, Seema, & Raj.

bt she got a sudden pain in her back. the actual reason behind is some other bt I personally think tht it ws Siddhi phobia. tht ws a warning to Veena tht badmouthing siddhi more & more can be dangerous fr her health.

So i just want to know frm u all tht on just seeing Siddhi frm a distance and badmouthing her Veena is now suffering frm back pain. wht will happen if Siddhi comes in front of her ?

I am thinking tht she will die ?
Wht do u all think abt this Siddhi Phobia for Veena ?

Edited by SINAL_amulg - 04 September 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya2012adohareneha_siddhiDrivemecracyarabicaGayathri_MSK--AiSha--SudhaSangeetMalarkodiAnkitaKaranTheBhaiSV_20stuti123norzarMages

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I want her to die ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adohareneha_siddhiarabicaamul_knGayathri_MSKMalarkodiAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

There wer lot of posts regarding veena tht hating her or is she mad so thought of bringing something different.

thr ws a scene in today's episode whr Veena got pain in her back when she ws talking about Siddhi. Actually she ws badmouthing in frnt of Kunal, Seema, & Raj.

bt she got a sudden pain in her back. the actual reason behind is some other bt I personally think tht it ws Siddhi phobia. tht ws a warning to Veena tht badmouthing siddhi more & more can be dangerous fr her health.

So i just want to know frm u all tht on just seeing Siddhi frm a distance and badmouthing her Veena is now suffering frm back pain. wht will happen if Siddhi comes in front of her ?

@ blue exactly i thought the same, too much of hatred for someone (specially for sidhi ) isnt good for ur health veenaji

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroraneha_siddhiarabicaamul_knGayathri_MSKMalarkodiAnkitaKaran

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
She will not be able to handle it. She will die!

PS: Amulg - check your inbox full - unable to send msgs.

Edited by Silambu - 04 September 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhisan_bsp020arabicaamul_knGayathri_MSKMalarkodiAnkitaKaran-Hima-stuti123-Rojaa-

san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
when will day come?veena mata die.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabicaGayathri_MSKAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

its a waste of time to talk abt this creature...tdy the whole episode was dedicated for her nonsense...

it was such a disgusting scene...i felt like puking at those scenes...such a ungrateful creature...i don't understand why cvs waste so much time and screen space on those clowns...

i agree...my mom was telling the same...she was bad-mouthing siddhi so much that she receive a punishment and becos of the pain she atuomatically shut her mouth up

she will die in heart attack...

i agree she will die right spot on...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabicaamul_knAnkitaKaran

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Superb post Amul..Clap
hate this creature Veena..Angry
i wish during the surgery Veena to dieLOL

even i feel Veena is insecure of Siddhi, veena thinks Siddhi taking away Kunal from her Big smile becoz before Sinal marriage Kunal was very close to Veena, used to talk wid her a lot..but after Sinal marriage Kunal hardly talks wid Veena LOL

definitely Veena is suffering from Siddhi phobia..
@red:totally agree Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiAnkitaKaranSV_20

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by san_bsp020

when will day come?veena mata die.

waiting for that day..
Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: