Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS ASR

diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

ARYAN SINGH RAIZADA

Arnav is in his office giving instruction to aman for the weekend show by AR Designs. He heard some noise coming from down and looked down to see what caused his employees to make sound. Looking at down the entrance his heart beat with proud. His lovely wife is entering with his son Aryan who is holding the most beautiful creature  his sister close to him by her shoulder. Suddenly without thinking any thing he run to his family and took his daughter Madhuvinisha Singh Raizada  in his arms. She willing went to her fathers arms.

He asked his wife for their visit while leading them to his cabin. khushi reminds him about the party  and  said  "for selecting dress for Aryan and madhu we are here". Arnav smiles and said "yes, I have told the assistant to bring all our collection designed by me for our kids so shall we go? Kushi nods her head and walk wid him to his private room wid their kids.

Once they are inside the room his daughter madhu jumped down with excitement making sound. Hearing the sound Aryan turn around and saw his little sis is in floor standing joyfully. Aryan looks at his father and starts asking "papa y have u let  sweety (tht is how Aryan calls her) down and ur not even holding her hands. U could at least  said to me so that I can hold her hands". Aryan said it without taking breath with slight anger for letting his sis stand alone. Arnav and kushi smiles at each other.

After almost looking all the collections Aryan said to his father that he dn't like any1 piece. Knowing Aryan well  arnav took them to the room where all his collection are arranged for Aryan taste. Son smiles at his father and looks at the assistant standing there to help them. They showed so many dress and kushi and madhu likes all. But Aryan is not at all interest.

Arnav goes to him and asks :y buddy u dn't like anything for u?

Aryan: no I not looking for me. I have no problem in my dress. I m looking for sweety. (Aryan named his sis sweety) and what the hell these collection r dad.

The whole room filled with gasps by his employees.

Arnav looks up at his son and asks: y dear? Any probs?

Aryan with raising eye brows says: it to revealing dad.

Now arnav and kushi gasped in shock and both asked wht u mean Aryan?

Aryan (point at the dress): this is too short, and tht is having a low neck and tht one is without sleeves and these clothes hmm totally bad dad. And u know me very well. Rite. I dn't like sweety wearing this kind of dress.

Arnav looks at his with his eyes and mouth wide open.

Aryan: dad close ur mouth first and what the hell ur so called PA's doing here. U know well tht we r selecting dress for sweety. Then y male staff r here.

Arnav took a deep breath and composed himself and replied: Mr. ASR she is just 5 years old.

Aryan:oh then y the hell ur whole office was stared at her downstairs. And now look at these stupids dad. They r staring at her now.

Khusi:  Aryan she is cute tht is y every1 is admiring her.

Aryan: with anger in his eyes  says  stop it mom. Both of u listen carefully I dn't care abt ur parties and functions. Hell with it. U can't simply take her everywhere. She is my sis. Dn't u dare take ASR's sis  to nasty party where men and women staring at her. And u  mom first stop wearing revealing saree. I dn't like it when some one says u looks beautiful. And turning to his father  'dad try to learn designing properly or else come to me I wll help u out. Ok

Saying this he went out holding his sis close to him. He heard every1 saying Junior ASR.  

Once he is out of side khushi goes near arnav and put her hand on his shoulder to bring him to present. Arnav turned with a big smile on his face. His whole team of designers  in the room said to him:yes sir what ASR (Aryan singh raizada)is saying true. Ur daughter is so beautiful but u dn't worry sir no one will never ever things of looking at the direction where Aryan singh raizada sis is there.

Thank u so much for ur likes for my 1 os his love. i tried this one. srry if its boring. i m trying to write some thing nice and interesting but i know i not good at the. so forgive me if its boring u. 

my 1st os his love 

link below:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3175104

Edited by diya33 - 13 September 2012 at 5:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

underground1tokyoappy111Audrey.h.rini_katajoopchavvi16

kritu17krits Goldie
kritu17krits
kritu17krits

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hi dear nice os,,aryan is very smart yaar,,junior asr,,woooh nice good job dear

diya33

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
AWWW ASR JUNIOR COULD GIVE ASR SENIOR A RUN FOR HIS MONEY
MAN THAT WAS TYPICAL ASR BEHAVIOUR
WOW WAS HE POSSESSIVE OF HIS SIS AND MOM

diya33

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index