Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

WHAT?!?!? What is going on here?!?!? (Page 3)

dirk41 Senior Member
dirk41
dirk41

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
agreed.. I have stopped watching.. iread the updates intermittently and the show is going from bad to worse..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzShellJA

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Somehow I feel that Rajani never really loved Krish.   She always says that "Krishji aap mujse bahot pyaar karte hai, aap mere beena nahi jee payage". Not once did she say that she loved him and cannot leave without me.   So for her to leave Krish and choose Aryan was not as difficult as it was for Krish.  It was always one sided love...

Edited by desi5555 - 06 September 2012 at 2:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jihadulgendutanya12prernacdahinzShellJA

rppdhr Groupbie
rppdhr
rppdhr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
let us see in coming episode who can not leave without one.generally in gujarat  village women are very shy to express their love.even they love to their spouse.they always speak indirectly to their hubby.so all of u want expression of love in words dears but cv may have think in this direction and not written dialouge . 

sbh1ShellJA

saddad Newbie
saddad
saddad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
i mute the show and watch gaurav

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran9999hinzShellJArahmona_pakswe

rppdhr Groupbie
rppdhr
rppdhr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
atleast you watch the show.some time if u like scene you may turned off mute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShellJA

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
did anyone notice that yash has not paid rent...will she be as willing to switch spouses and houses, if he is broke and homeless overnight...i dont think so...

she loves the kid...and the sad part is that she never loved krish as he loved her...so no competition...

krish or yash, as long as she gets to be mommy dearest...she never once contested his decision...

she had no problem...contradicting him when at plant issue...honestly she can leave as far as i am concerned...the kid is manipulating them all and kirsh is a nice human being...but who told her to go running there...what if faiba had not mentioned that rajni was his mom>:" yash can marry anyone to bring new mom in and he would be none the wiser...she is the one who caused this situation to come so far...so i feel sorry for krish to fall for the wrong woman...but then that happens in real life too...best he gets her gone and moves on with his life with someone who appreciates and loves him...like paulomi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12desi5555jasmine477hinzThinker_BelleShellJA

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Once you marry the love of your life and then you start a life together...the idea that you can just divorce each other and start a life with someone else for the sake of a child ... it doesn't make sense.  What they are showing is completely ludicrous!  If Krish broke up with Rajani before they got married to marry Yash that would be fine.  But now it is too late.  You can't do.

exactly yaaar there is no justification to the title...

senseless topic to be depicted in a show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477hinzShellJArahmona_pakswe

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

NB8 & IPKKNDEBP Banner Contest winner

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saddad

i mute the show and watch gaurav

ROFL

nice topic and great replies
sad that i can't ask u to stay
guess we shud all do what saddad does LOL

Clap

ShellJAHawttInBlackGK

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index