Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

WHAT?!?!? What is going on here?!?!? (Page 2)

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Thats quite allright. Some of us here have been Gaurav's fans since his very first show, and we cant watch the emotional atyachar either. We just make do with the updates posted by the brave hearted ones who watch the epi and are kind enough to post written updates Smile

I agree, GK is a wonderful actor and he should be in shows that do full justice to his acting talents. But till then, I guess we - his diehard fans - will have to make do with this train wreck.. sigh.

Oh, its Belle - as in pretty girl  - french origin. LOLTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzShellJAssroomaniHawttInBlackGK

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hello and welcome Shell16!
I completely agree with your post. What they are showing in BHBK is so far fetched it's plain ridiculous! Yes a child's wellbeing is important but not on the expence of ruining someone elses life. I am a mother myself and have made some seriously difficult decisions which I wish to never make again however I didn't only keep my child's interest but also mine because I'm human too.

The society always wants women to sacrifice over and over again forgetting her to be a human being with a heart and soul. Anyway I now longer watch the show for its content rather for Gaurav...as shallow as it may sound.

PS. Your mistake number three happened to me about 2 1/2 - 3 years. His smile...dear God...is a killer!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdahinzThinker_BelleShellJAssroomaniHawttInBlackGK

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
@rahmona_pakswe

thanks for the welcome.  I find on tv most female leads are these perfect paragons of womanhood.  They don't experience any negative emotions such as anger or envy, they never talk back to their elders and if they notice something in the lives of people around them then they sacrifice themselves to save others.  They give give give without asking for anything in return. 

What kind of person is this?  It is not a real woman with needs, emotions, thoughts, hopes, dreams, ambition and as you said with a heart and soul!   I have yet to meet this perfect "bahu" material.   

I am not sure where I am going with this now.  So will take the shallow way out.   It sounds like Gaurav was in some great show 2.5 years ago.  And I missed it and discovered him too late.   It remains to be seen if this show can be watched for him alone! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdahinzThinker_BellessroomaniHawttInBlackGKrahmona_pakswe

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
@Thinker_belle - I thought you were making a statement about "tinker_bell" ... I love a girl's name Belle!  My best friend named her daughter Belle.  But that was more Twilight not French!  lol

Looks like there are some true Gaurav fans here!  He seems to be the full package!  Good looks, devastating smile and talented actor on top of that!  He needs a high profile show to showcase himself or a movie.

Edited by Shell16 - 04 September 2012 at 4:36pm

hinzThinker_BellessroomaniHawttInBlackGK

HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
@shell16 - another nice post on this forum i seeBig smile honestly theyv been quite a few topics like urs on the forum but cvs just fail to reralize and keep continuing wit such illogical dramaConfused what you said; completely agree ...and got nothing to add either coz u sed everything!

ur mistake about Gaurav; lol welcome aboard...as tanuben mentioned in one of the posts most of us here have watched most of his shows since he startedEmbarrassed he has done some amazing shows while other shows severely let him down! however we've still watched themLOL and honestly i'd rather watch any crappy serial just to see him rather than just not watching him at all...Gaurav is back after a longgg break so honestly it doesnt even bother me much about what is happening in the show; just watch Gaurav do his usual amazing acting..looking hot plus his smiles and that just helps me get over the frustrationEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..infact i usually dont even get frustratedLOL and i think it has become like this for quite a few of us nowLOL but for sure i agree i'm still waiting for a show that will make full use of Gaurav's brilliance

great post nonethelessThumbs Up

Edited by -Subbiha- - 04 September 2012 at 6:01pm

hinzThinker_BelleShellJAssroomani

heart1 Senior Member
heart1
heart1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Absolutely agree!!!! its not even her biological child

the whole thing is beyond ridiculous 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzShellJAssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

I second, third and fourth all the posts on Gaurav's brilliant acting...he is the king of expressions with a million-watt smile to match!  Blushing

But inasmuch as I am a fan of his, I cannot take the crap that is being dished out in this show...Unhappy

I see that all are hoping for a new girl for Krish and that Rajni really gets married to Yash...do such things happen in serial world?   Either the byaah will get canceled at the last moment after a lot of emotional drama and Krish and Rajni will unite...or Krish will remain single remembering Rajni until Aryan grows up and probably he will reunite Krish and Rajni...that is what my serial-watching instinct says!  Ouch

What I really wish for is this show to end soon...and that Gaurav gets another show, more worthy of his mettle!   And this time, I do not want this perfect lover, perfect husband kind of role for him...I want him to act a man who is human with all the attendant failings...I have had enough of the falling-in-love-at-first-sight kind of stories with stupid melodrama to follow!  Cry

jihadulgendudesi5555hinzShellJA

sathuraj IF-Sizzlerz
sathuraj
sathuraj

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Nice posts.
I really dont know why they make the female lead character so weak,and the way she agree to everything that krish and elder decided in the family.Doesnt she have her own feeling and decision.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jihadulgenduShellJA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index